Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:09:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TerraGreen – Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  (Read 2552 times)
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 05:58:22 AM

Renewable energy is that what needs not only by market, but also all human generation. This problem must be resolved and we don't have enough time to wait.
terragreen (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 06:22:06 AM

I have a small question that needs to be answered in this project. If the project does not achieve Softcap, what can happen because I find that many exchanges are in the process of IEO TerraGreen but when I visit the TerraGreen website, this coin has not yet reached Softcap. I and many other investors want to get this answer before considering investment because this is my favorite project in April.
Now we have changed project structure as per suggestions of industry expert.
we have also updated whitepaper and website content to make TerraGreen clearly understandable to everyone.
So we have decided to extend ICO/IEO till 30 May,2019 and we will sure reach softcap.
if incase we will not reach softcap than it will be decided by Board member wether to proceed further or not with raised fund.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
terragreen (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 07:05:15 AM

Every week ICObench editors analyze dozens of ICO in multiple dimensions such as team, product, experts opinions, Benchy's rating and social activity to select the best project of the week. Also, experts opinions and team members replies, as well as the team members contribution, are taken into consideration. The selected project will be promoted on Premium section for a week without any charge.

This week «ICObench Selection» – TerraGreen
Blockchain based Renewable Energy Platform. The project has started its token sale on January 2019, now it has 10 expert ratings with an overall rating – 4.6.

=====================================

TerraGreen IEO is currentlly live on Sistemkoin.com , Exmarkets.com and Latoken.com

●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
terragreen (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 07:07:34 AM

Renewable energy is that what needs not only by market, but also all human generation. This problem must be resolved and we don't have enough time to wait.
yes exactly
we are doing our best and decided to go stage wise as described in whitpaper.

codycorn

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:09:39 PM

I got little question about your payment process.

Is it necessary to deposit coin to your provided wallet in order to buy tokens ?
Will i get token immediately once the payment is confirmed ?
What is the logical flow of processing the payment and receiving tokens ?

Please be more elaborate in explaining ...
terragreen (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 05:02:41 AM

I got little question about your payment process.

Is it necessary to deposit coin to your provided wallet in order to buy tokens ?
Will i get token immediately once the payment is confirmed ?
What is the logical flow of processing the payment and receiving tokens ?

Please be more elaborate in explaining ...
Yes ofcourse you have to deposite coin to buy TeraGreen(TGN) Coin. you can deposite BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, BNB to buy TGN.
you have to signup on ico.terragreen.io to buy TGN. you can deposite from wallet section after signing up and after depositing you will be able to buy TGN from dashboard.
Now after ICO you will have to submit KYC detail and After passing KYC detail you will have to sign up on our blockchain based wallet wallet.terragreen.io.
So after ICO you will get your purchased TGN coin in your wallet at wallet.terragreen.io and it will be transfferable. you can not tranfer TGN during ICO.
Thanks

Aroma92

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:07:20 PM

Do I have to pass KYC to participate in the ICO? How can I be sure that my data will not be disclosed to third parties and will not be used without my knowledge?

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
gerstrix

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:17:24 PM

The idea is certainly good, but in my opinion this is from a series of projects that will be very long in life and not a fact that they will be applied in reality. What are the significant advantages to highlight for advertising?

terragreen (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 05:10:51 AM

Do I have to pass KYC to participate in the ICO? How can I be sure that my data will not be disclosed to third parties and will not be used without my knowledge?
Yes you have to pass KYC.
KYC round will start after ICO and There will be NDA for KYC detail in KYC section.
Thanks

gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:19:55 AM

TerraGreen Use Cases
TerraGreen will be developed in four stages. Starting with use cases in stage one and two. TerraGreen is looking in revolutionize the energy generation and distribution system in the long run. https://medium.com/@support_61820/terragreen-use-cases-f834c3379f09
tiCeR

Activity: 1736
Merit: 750

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:24:10 AM

The mission is praiseworthy and this had been attempted by bundle of undertakings as of now however as far as anyone is concerned, theres extremely no known fruitful task as of not long ago. in the event that you can't hit your ico targets, would you say you are going to proceed with your venture or the destiny will be much the same as others?
Yes I have my sympathy also with the team that are doing this project. The concept is very good since this is all about Renewable Energy Platform for most it will conserve the Natural Energy that will going to destroy natural resources over time. Hope other team will follow a concept like this.

That's up to market forces. If you can produce renewable energy at competitive prices it will be consumed and if it's too expensive standard energy sources will be used.
Our partner project is already producing energy at competitive price.
we are going to introduce many interesting apps based on our platform like
TerraGreen Token Exchange
TerraGeen Bank
TerraGreen STO Plarform
TerraGreen Wallet
TerraGreen Token Creation and more

This feels like you lack focus for a project that is starting out as a renewable energy trading platform. Why do you try to be an energy trading platform and a STO platform at the same time? Just get one thing right at a time.
Thaks for your concern but you are getting wrong.
TerraGreen Platform or TerraGreen Coin itself does not belong to STO. TerraGreen Coin belongs to platform coin and it is introduced to fuel TerraGreen Platform.
We are going to develop a TerraGreen STO platform (one of our product) for Security Tokens which will be backed by real energy.
Currently, we are making very important changes as per many big industry experts review and after that, it will be crystal clear project.

The security tokens will be backed by real energy? Can you explain how that is supposed to work? And why is it a security token?
Sure,
we are going to introduce TerraGreen Token Creation Module based on our blockchain. Any Energy producer will be able to tokanize thier energy with this product.
When any energy project will come to tokenize their energy(producing from project) then it will be energy token backed by real energy. so it will be security because it is backed by real energy.

What are the legal implications for that process? Will every energy provider have to obtain a license in order to tokenize energy on your platform?
There will not be any license.
DApp will be created for that perticular project as per thier requirment via smart contract based on TerraGreen Blockchain.
TerraGreen Team will analize project first.
Thanks

Yes but if they tokenize energy and sell it, aren't there any legal implications coming with that or can any provider just do that?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:16:50 PM

Terragreen is very close to the final stage and this is likely to be a new start for the project to develop in the near future. Hopefully this project may be more well known in the future because I have studied the potential of this project very carefully and will definitely spend a small amount of money to participate if the project can provide Add me about the upcoming partners of the project. Hopefully, in the future Terragreen will grow stronger and the project community will have a great role in this energy project.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
terragreen (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 05:34:31 AM

The mission is praiseworthy and this had been attempted by bundle of undertakings as of now however as far as anyone is concerned, theres extremely no known fruitful task as of not long ago. in the event that you can't hit your ico targets, would you say you are going to proceed with your venture or the destiny will be much the same as others?
Yes I have my sympathy also with the team that are doing this project. The concept is very good since this is all about Renewable Energy Platform for most it will conserve the Natural Energy that will going to destroy natural resources over time. Hope other team will follow a concept like this.

That's up to market forces. If you can produce renewable energy at competitive prices it will be consumed and if it's too expensive standard energy sources will be used.
Our partner project is already producing energy at competitive price.
we are going to introduce many interesting apps based on our platform like
TerraGreen Token Exchange
TerraGeen Bank
TerraGreen STO Plarform
TerraGreen Wallet
TerraGreen Token Creation and more

This feels like you lack focus for a project that is starting out as a renewable energy trading platform. Why do you try to be an energy trading platform and a STO platform at the same time? Just get one thing right at a time.
Thaks for your concern but you are getting wrong.
TerraGreen Platform or TerraGreen Coin itself does not belong to STO. TerraGreen Coin belongs to platform coin and it is introduced to fuel TerraGreen Platform.
We are going to develop a TerraGreen STO platform (one of our product) for Security Tokens which will be backed by real energy.
Currently, we are making very important changes as per many big industry experts review and after that, it will be crystal clear project.

The security tokens will be backed by real energy? Can you explain how that is supposed to work? And why is it a security token?
Sure,
we are going to introduce TerraGreen Token Creation Module based on our blockchain. Any Energy producer will be able to tokanize thier energy with this product.
When any energy project will come to tokenize their energy(producing from project) then it will be energy token backed by real energy. so it will be security because it is backed by real energy.

What are the legal implications for that process? Will every energy provider have to obtain a license in order to tokenize energy on your platform?
There will not be any license.
DApp will be created for that perticular project as per thier requirment via smart contract based on TerraGreen Blockchain.
TerraGreen Team will analize project first.
Thanks

Yes but if they tokenize energy and sell it, aren't there any legal implications coming with that or can any provider just do that?
Yes there will be possibility at starting stage but we decided to develope stage wise. you can see it in our Greenpaper.
We are going to tokenise Energy on First satge than going for Distribution company anf at last going for Transmission company. So at the end all Economy will be on Blockchain.

terragreen (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 05:35:12 AM

Terragreen is very close to the final stage and this is likely to be a new start for the project to develop in the near future. Hopefully this project may be more well known in the future because I have studied the potential of this project very carefully and will definitely spend a small amount of money to participate if the project can provide Add me about the upcoming partners of the project. Hopefully, in the future Terragreen will grow stronger and the project community will have a great role in this energy project.
Thanks for your good words.

terragreen (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 08:04:09 AM

Partners with VenusEnergy
We feel delighted to declare the legitimate partnership between Venus Energy and TerraGreen. The Venus Energy Project Provides a solution to use electricity from renewable energy resources to mine cryptocurrency. Venus Energy team supports the idea of pure world and seeks to propagate the use of renewable energy sources in daily activities. One of Venus Energy goal is to encourage mutual communication between the people without interference of any middlemen, which is perfectly illustrated by the Blockchain network idea. This will be one smaller step towards a better and purer life of humanity and a big step with the new Blockchain technology.

In order to build and support each other, both projects will be sharing each other’s technologies and will collaborate in promotional and marketing activities.Our partnership further braces our marketplace proposition and allows customers of Venus Energy to access through TerraGreen’s platform. We will further look into collaboration and building with the Venus Energy.
We wish to work together to gain the greater heights in the project work, and also, we will be able to offer more opportunities for our users.

DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:38:54 AM

TerraGreen Coin

TerraGreen introduces TerraGreen coin in its platform to assure growth and development of future and upcoming renewable energy projects.

The TerraGreen coin will be a platform coin and utility coin. We can say that the TGN (TerraGreen Coin) Runs the TerraGreen platform. https://medium.com/@support_61820/terragreen-coin-f2b5e9d5728

terragreen (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 06:55:17 AM

Benefits of Choosing TerraGreen

✔ The main aim of TerraGreen is to Make our Earth Green with the help of using blockchain technology in renewable energy sectors.

✔ TerraGreen seeks to connect energy projects with blockchain technology and solve the immediate problem of climate change and waste management.

✔ TerraGreen will help Renewable producers to gain capital directly from its consumers and investors

✔ Helps in the development of a sustainable ecosystem

✔ Users will get the detail information about the profitable renewable energy projects transparently

✔ TerraGreen is an energy platform where different energy tokens can be created, traded, and used.

Choosing TerraGreen is going to benefit everyone who is going to get involved in the TerraGreen Platform.

futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:02:27 AM

✔ The main aim of TerraGreen is to Make our Earth Green with the help of using blockchain technology in renewable energy sectors.

✔ TerraGreen seeks to connect energy projects with blockchain technology and solve the immediate problem of climate change and waste management.

✔ TerraGreen will help Renewable producers to gain capital directly from its consumers and investors

✔ Users will get the detail information about the profitable renewable energy projects transparently

✔ TerraGreen is an energy platform where different energy tokens can be created, traded, and used.

Choosing TerraGreen is going to benefit everyone who is going to get involved in the TerraGreen Platform.

The project seems to be very interesting because there are only a few projects based on this renewable energy resources which can help the community to protect the nature where we can utilise the facility resources which can we develop the energy based on the waste products. So what was the amount raised during this IEO period?
terragreen (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 07:26:31 AM

Role and Growth of TerraGreen Coin in Each Stage of TerraGreen

✔ Each stage of the TerraGreen Coin has its own market and it generates new demand for the coin. Every project creates its own token, which is connected to the TerraGreen platform coin.

✔ The first revenue and growth channel are therefore in coin creation fees, to develop the platform.

✔ The second stage introduces the consumers with energy tokens. In that way, a new level of demand can be created, which will lead to a second revenue source and growth of TerraGreen coin.

✔ In stage 3 and stage 4 with a final mass adoption will come into the picture, pushing the Terragreen coin demand and value even further.

terragreen (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 07:29:59 AM

The project seems to be very interesting because there are only a few projects based on this renewable energy resources which can help the community to protect the nature where we can utilise the facility resources which can we develop the energy based on the waste products. So what was the amount raised during this IEO period?
We are not getting enough response from current IEO. We raised around 100K USD from current IEO. People wants to take part in IEO from top tier exchanges. We have also applied for Binance, Okex, Huobi, Kucoin etc for IEO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: