Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:34:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] SURGE-everyday rising price WAVES smart asset.New economical game  (Read 1451 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:58:50 AM

I think all of you need to wakeup from your dreams, This asset is designed for scam since day 1, Forget about selling it, Only asset issuer or token owner who is selling to himself to make fake volume inorder to attract buyers or in other word Victims.

Surge was kind of the first of these scam assets on the Waves platform. A lot of other similar shittokens were (and are still) airdropped on Waves to try and rip off a few naive traders. However, in the beginning you could've made a few Waves back then when the trading of Surge started.
I understand that many fraudulent projects are just for the benefit of the team and I think from the waves a lot of airdrop are paying and I'm here just trying to sell it turns out it's just a game from the team so I stop trying to sell it

That's exactly what I mean. Something like they give you 75 tokens for free, generate some trading volume on the DEX so that it looks like they are worth something but if you wanna sell you have to buy 25 tokens (from the devs). And I'd say that 'team' is the wrong term here. It's most likely one person with basic programming skills that hopes to scam some people to get rich.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:51:41 PM

I think all of you need to wakeup from your dreams, This asset is designed for scam since day 1, Forget about selling it, Only asset issuer or token owner who is selling to himself to make fake volume inorder to attract buyers or in other word Victims.

Surge was kind of the first of these scam assets on the Waves platform. A lot of other similar shittokens were (and are still) airdropped on Waves to try and rip off a few naive traders. However, in the beginning you could've made a few Waves back then when the trading of Surge started.
I understand that many fraudulent projects are just for the benefit of the team and I think from the waves a lot of airdrop are paying and I'm here just trying to sell it turns out it's just a game from the team so I stop trying to sell it
if you get airdrop token surge for free, I don't think you will experience problems, you also benefit from Surge and from the team, if you are an investor it will be bad

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:00:03 PM

if you get airdrop token surge for free, I don't think you will experience problems, you also benefit from Surge and from the team, if you are an investor it will be bad

But you gain nothing from it because you can't even sell it anymore. Sure, it was great for people who dumped that shit early enough but nowadays you can just as well delete it from your waves portfolio.
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:31:58 AM

as said before I got airdrop but I also bought some because seeing the movement of this asset but when I want to sell it back it really pisses me off and maybe it will never be able to sell it
the_test

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:37:53 AM

But how can the creator of SURGE sell to himself? Does he pick to exact order? I don`t think WAVES DEX gives such functionality.
Oneandpure

Activity: 2086
Merit: 307

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:28:29 AM

But how can the creator of SURGE sell to himself? Does he pick to exact order? I don`t think WAVES DEX gives such functionality.
I think it's easy to happen. he can pretend to be an investor to buy his own tokens with special funds. And designed everything to increase the volume of the token in the market
this has happened to several projects that committed fraud

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
the_test

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:06:54 PM

buy his own tokens with special funds

Wait, what? WAVES DEX does not allow this. Check the code of SURGE token. It`s open. And there no backdoors.

The question who makes the volume remains open.
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:26:21 AM

I tried to sell this token 100,500 times and set a limit of 1 hour .. but all this is useless .. I assure you do not waste your time on this useless token) Grin

I 100% agree with you. Yes, the coin's price is increasing every hour but it is extremely hard to sell the tokens on wavesDEX I don't think I was able to sell a single token so far.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:10:40 AM

I tried to sell this token 100,500 times and set a limit of 1 hour .. but all this is useless .. I assure you do not waste your time on this useless token) Grin

I 100% agree with you. Yes, the coin's price is increasing every hour but it is extremely hard to sell the tokens on wavesDEX I don't think I was able to sell a single token so far.

This is the simplest pyramid created to find those who will buy out the previous rates to later bought his bet. Remember the first smart contracts for ETH - the so-called "doublers", there, too, had to be spent to return the investment and make a profit.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:36:22 AM

This is the simplest pyramid created to find those who will buy out the previous rates to later bought his bet. Remember the first smart contracts for ETH - the so-called "doublers", there, too, had to be spent to return the investment and make a profit.

It is more like yobit's YOVI coin the only difference being YOVI is not scripted coin. I don't know why the WAVES platform hasn't marked this token as suspicious yet.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE