Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:18:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: It is the time  (Read 241 times)
verusify (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:29:16 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2019, 08:54:01 AM by verusify

Due to higher emotions, depression, I'm posting the request here, I will lock this thread in 36 hours from the time of posting.

High risky, very huge amount of loan. I'm Newbie, have only shit posts, against section rules followed by lenders, No collateral

Reason for loan : I stopped working for about 4 months due to issues in home. That created backlog in paying payments for services. The people who I owe their money are very patient for these days. Last week, many of them simply said "It's enough".

The following four sticky threads spots scammers who try to get a loan and scam. My story is real. But my request for a loan ideally matches all sorts of scam expressed in these sticky threads. I'm very much emotional now. I have a lot of heart pain this week. This is time to get me red painted here for this post. Every red paint, blocks more blood into my heart. I have only two options to try for now. The one is to ask for a loan here. The necessity is much harder than the pain I'm going to receive here.

How to spot scammers - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=119896.0;all
Lending Subforum intro & Scam threads - <-- This link is not fitting here.
Exerrcise Caution when lending to users - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246874.0;all
The Rule of "No collateral No loan" - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0;all

I have read all of these threads, it looks like people who followed to take a loan the scammy way never ever returned to the forum after a loan.
Old members who are visiting the lending section may not accept these kind of requests. I want new people who are into lending, take precise caution while considering my loan. This is a very risky loan request. Future income may not be considered to validate a loan request.

But I have tried to take a loan in real life. My efforts are not fruitful.

Friends/Relatives : I have very few of them, they are very rich. I asked to them not even skipped anyone. They were talking as usual until I ask to lend me money. At once, I ask them to help, they simply said "I have some ... to do, I will call you back" and cut the call. I assume they have their own problems.

Bank Loan : I don't have valuable to pledge for a loan. My earnings are paid out in cash every week. I use the bank account for very small transactions only. Banks don't support lending for my level of banking operations.

From Employer : My employer is not in a position to give me work advance or offer me a support in securing a loan from bank or third party. The only thing he can offer is, help me to resume my job. I'm resuming my job next week.

Good old friend of my father : I'm looking out for him, since a week to get a help from him. If I'm able to find him and get help, then I can manage the issues easily.

Here : The least one against the rules, but I shouldn't want to skip to ask here as a last expectation.

Loan Required : 0.15 BTC
Group filling, Partial filling also welcome

Address : 1D6oJxFb3sFPmSL4pouzPemkEJLGvC4rAj

How can I repay the loan?

If I am offered the loan, I will be owing you your money for a longer period of time than you expect. Make precise calculations about the loss you incur if you're out of the fund for this period. Calculate the interest accordingly.

Payment every Thursday : 0.01 BTC and above plus weekly interest. If I make any delay in paying weekly payment, I will add 0.0005 BTC as penalty for delay/day. The real chances are there that I don't take much time to repay the loan. I should be completing it in a month or over a short period by making more shifts and additional sweat jobs.

Payback dates

February 14, 2019
February 21, 2019
February 28, 2019
March 7, 2019
March 14, 2019
March 21, 2019
March 28, 2019
April 4, 2019
April 11, 2019
April 18, 2019
April 25, 2019
May 2, 2019
May 9, 2019
May 16, 2019
May 23, 2019

I will pay back in time without fail. However, lenders experience in this forum make them cautious to void this loan. The issue is, I don't have anything to ensure the trust.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3928

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 10:54:17 AM

You have said everything in the topic which should be enough not to fulfill your loan. You are having financial difficulties. Your liabilities are more than you have any asset. When you will take this loan then your liabilities will increase more. You are not going to right direction to free yourself. This loan is not for you.

Also no one in their right mind will feel comfortable to lend you. People will help those who have steady income to return the money but you have nothing significant. Why would someone risk there money to you?

Friends/Relatives
Bank Loan
From Employer
Good old friend of my father

How would you expect to get a loan from a community where you are totally stranger when all above were failed to find you reliable. I am sorry for the situation you are in.

I will suggest you find another job, business, work whatever it takes to earn the money. This is surely a failed attempt for you. Don't waste a minutes here hoping that you will get a loan without valid collateral.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
verusify (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:39:54 AM

A "." for this request. However, I wish to put another 24 hours before closing it. Still looking for a good support. Thanks.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:01:52 PM

A "." for this request. However, I wish to put another 24 hours before closing it. Still looking for a good support. Thanks.

At the op of your thread you said that you will lock this in 36 hours from posting it.
After 48+ hours you answer to a post (!) and extend this loan request of yours to another 24 hrs.
You see any interest for it and you wish to extend it? You can't be on time on your own need for help and you believe that you will have any kind of "offers"?!

Don't waste your extra 24 hrs here, lock your thread from now and save yourself (and us) from the trouble.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
QuadsPoker
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

nothing is impossible

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:17:36 PM

Advice never quit your job for any issue. If you would have kept working you wouldn't have had any problem in the first place. By quitting your job you probably solved the issue at home by creating a larger issue.

I have seen more of this posts guy getting very emotional. They just tell a fairytale and hope someone will buy the crap. You probably havent had any issues but you just desperately want some money by scamming someone else here on the forum.

Instead of searching a loan just find a second job to cover your costs.

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1274

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 05:54:55 PM

You will never get this loan better lock the thread though according to the post. You will not get the loan because you are a newbie, you are a newbie and you already received a negative tag.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███