Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:46:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What make these coin so valuable ?  (Read 160 times)
Dragonchain123 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:24:35 AM

Since we have the big 2017 insane bull run with A hell % i ask a question.

https://www.cointimemachine.com/top-100-best-cryptocurrency-list-2017/

What makes these project so extreme valuable than other for making these absurd gain?

XVG NANO NEO XRP NEM STRAT ARDOR BTS XLM LISK DASH

Because with this gain over other valuable coin , make their whitepaper a new world order or a conquestof mars with elon musk.

I ask this because i want to understand what makes a project so valuable , and why all go in with these.

Sorry for my poor eng.

bye cheers Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:27:37 AM

Most of them have a technology and usage of their tokens/coins within blockchain technology. As for example like DexAge, have their DXG coin for fees inside of exchange, also for bonuses and etc. It brings more interess of people. So become higher in a price.
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:46:12 AM

What makes them valuable? Some of them may bring some new technology, but what makes most of them valuable is just marketing and public perception. If most of the people expect these coins to gain value in the future, they will be valuable in the future. And the opposite: when most of the people lose faith in the future value of a coin, the coin is on a downward spiral and will quickly lose value. There should be some use case to them to keep their value, like bitcoin which has become an electronic equivalent of gold and a gold substitute. 
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:47:39 AM

I mainly don't even know why people so hypely wanted to go in to the pumps and having bought altcoins in such crazy amounts.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:53:53 AM

What makes these project so extreme valuable than other for making these absurd gain?

Because with this gain over other valuable coin , make their whitepaper a new world order or a conquestof mars with elon musk.

I ask this because i want to understand what makes a project so valuable , and why all go in with these.

Sorry for my poor eng.

bye cheers Cheesy

Because the coin can use to support members activity in make money part and if something wrong, mostly can clear in short time. People only use coins that have that variable because the main purposes is like that, now people also use to send received payment to minimalism fees. Which one is you, decides that.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:54:32 AM

This is influenced by many factors. It also depends on the coin itself: liquidity, security, transaction speed, and coin demand. When demand grows faster than supply, the currency rises in price.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:59:17 AM

All these coins were lifted up by bitcoin alone. If you still don't get the logic, when bitcoin starts to go high, majority of the altcoins will have the same effect and it will lead them to go on high too. That's why most of these coin were also on all time high during 2017 bulls.

And as for your question on what makes a project so valuable. IMO, it's because of the developers that has been working hard for that coin and what the people like with it was they keep on updating their progress and that makes sense why demand increases.

Signature for rent
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:48:42 AM

As far as dash is concerned that resembles bitcoin in a way as it's intended as a digital form of currency to be used in transactions. Not sure if it is though, most people have been using it as a store of wealth, and so the price has been closely mirroring bitcoin.

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:54:09 AM

No concrete answer will come by. They say there some factors like speculation, bad news surrounding cryptocurrency, regulations efforts behind coins declining. And speculation and the chain of demand and supply may work for any coin to increase in price. But in some cases, when there are good news surrounding cryptocurrency, even then they see declination in price.

Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:55:23 AM

I mainly don't even know why people so hypely wanted to go in to the pumps and having bought altcoins in such crazy amounts.
maybe many investors are only hunting for profits in investing without understanding the risks and what is being crypto currency created if we know the blockchain or crypto currency is made of course investors do not know in terms of large profits but the development is also
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 12:01:37 PM

Crypto must begin to adopt coins to the economy. starting with crypto that can be used to pay for the product, crypto will be more valuable because it has an economic function.
sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:07:06 PM

Most of them have a technology and usage of their tokens/coins within blockchain technology. As for example like DexAge, have their DXG coin for fees inside of exchange, also for bonuses and etc. It brings more interess of people. So become higher in a price.

I think now exchange coins are gaining popularity.
The main advantages of exchange-based coins are guaranteed liquidity and support from the sites that launched them, I think this is also relevant for DexAge
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:14:22 PM

these coins are NOT valuable!

a valuable coin is a coin that is offering some utilities and is being developed and improved over time. all the coins you listed here were created and mostly abandoned afterwards. they just exist as a virtual token on exchanges so that traders can buy and sell them to make profit from the pump and dumps.
that is not called "value" in my opinion.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:15:54 PM

As a rule, its product makes the coin valuable, which subsequently becomes popular and attracts investors!
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:20:45 PM

Sorry for my poor eng.

bye cheers Cheesy

Their team does matter. That is based on the talent and concern of the developers to keep their coin alive in the market. That is the best formula in the success of a crypto. Not on project because they just can fake it.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 02:43:08 PM

The reasons or factors are there for some projects to outperform as compared to others and some of the factors include quality product, active team and more and more buyers and investors.

Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 03:21:39 PM

Sorry for my poor eng.

bye cheers Cheesy

Since they are all in blockchain technology those pro trader and investor knew that they are more safe and secure as compared with smart contracts technology and also those altcoins that has the potential for growth even for long term are very appealing with all the people in who are in crptocurrency. The team also has the influence for the success of their project.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:31:00 PM

Sorry for my poor eng.

bye cheers Cheesy
Not sure about that but some of them are getting non sense rate from the speculators. some people were saying they will be the future of crypto. but they are missing a lot of things if the crypto is not about to create a useless platform. I can't even understand what makes them all valuable while at the same time they have no usefulness.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:43:21 PM

Sorry for my poor eng.

bye cheers Cheesy
Sorry, but your chosen coins are worthless. And Verge is the winner from the list, look how much it has lost from its original value. Verge lied so many times and that is the result.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:36:32 PM

A coin's value is determined by its community. There are also multiple factors to consider here like technology behind each project for example. Sometimes, even hype plays a role in raising a coin's value.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: