Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:45:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭕⭕⭕ [ANN][NO ICO] 💥💥💥 TRDS ✔️✔️✔️ TRADERS TOKEN ❗❗❗  (Read 3330 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (28 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
Alabam178
Copper Member

Activity: 175
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 03:05:24 PM

Right now it as if we are off the coast and we are watching the whales at play, they jump up, then quickly take you under, and then straight back up for air again... Did you survive? Well if you did, this is what we might be about to see.... WEEKS AND WEEKS OF SIDEWAYS FOREVER AND EVER... what better way to create liquidity to move higher, then to take the pattern, up, then down then up then down... RINSE REPEAT... 10 times.... arrr I'm exhausted just thinking about it... It is not a confirmed pattern, BUT it is right now possible, and it holds all the regions needed to continue higher, including the PARABOLA.

Short term, we are going to see some sideways movement on BITCOIN with little to no direction, we have a trading range short term of $9,000 to $11,000. We have a high liquidity area in which we are going to see the whales at play, long wicks to either direction taking out STOP losses and creating liquidity for the whales and Market Makers to push BTC higher. This is short term pain for the smaller traders, and if you can hold on and not over margin or sit in spot, I believe you will see the long term gains. This will also cause mass confusion to the direction, which for a whale or market maker is the aim of the game and the easiest way to take you money when you over trade positions. Over trading is serious issue in regions like we are now and will be where many smaller traders will lose the majority of their capital.

If you are unsure of direction or feel you are over trading I have a moto. IF IN DOUBT SIT OUT! There is no shame in not being in a trade. Stick to your game plan, wait for a set up to be confirmed, and ONLY take a trade if it all aligns

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AMAproject
Copper Member

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 04:41:20 PM

Right now it as if we are off the coast and we are watching the whales at play, they jump up, then quickly take you under, and then straight back up for air again... Did you survive? Well if you did, this is what we might be about to see.... WEEKS AND WEEKS OF SIDEWAYS FOREVER AND EVER... what better way to create liquidity to move higher, then to take the pattern, up, then down then up then down... RINSE REPEAT... 10 times.... arrr I'm exhausted just thinking about it... It is not a confirmed pattern, BUT it is right now possible, and it holds all the regions needed to continue higher, including the PARABOLA.

Short term, we are going to see some sideways movement on BITCOIN with little to no direction, we have a trading range short term of $9,000 to $11,000. We have a high liquidity area in which we are going to see the whales at play, long wicks to either direction taking out STOP losses and creating liquidity for the whales and Market Makers to push BTC higher. This is short term pain for the smaller traders, and if you can hold on and not over margin or sit in spot, I believe you will see the long term gains. This will also cause mass confusion to the direction, which for a whale or market maker is the aim of the game and the easiest way to take you money when you over trade positions. Over trading is serious issue in regions like we are now and will be where many smaller traders will lose the majority of their capital.

If you are unsure of direction or feel you are over trading I have a moto. IF IN DOUBT SIT OUT! There is no shame in not being in a trade. Stick to your game plan, wait for a set up to be confirmed, and ONLY take a trade if it all aligns

Hmm really interesting thoughts. I can propose a contrary scenario.
Alabam178
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 02:15:24 PM

it seems your prediction has power
Observing 10500

Added a magnet for help... we have hit Target 1 and now some diagonal resistance, a little sideways before breaking higher

a break below $9400 invalidates this count
(I don't think it drops that low between you and me )
AMAproject
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 08:13:12 AM

Observing 10500

Added a magnet for help... we have hit Target 1 and now some diagonal resistance, a little sideways before breaking higher

Alabam178
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 04:04:55 PM

Observing 10500

AMAproject
Copper Member

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 04:30:19 PM

Price hit first part of our danger zone at the bottom side of the EVE neckline. this is first test on this zone we may have one more re-test before major drop.
Alabam178
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 02:59:26 PM

no volume but the price is rising

i exited all my BTCS 11900 and holding Dollars :If u see 12500: Gud for u exit all buys Price will not break 13800 and will come back below 8k  i m not buying back at current btc price
AMAproject
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 07:35:38 PM

i exited all my BTCS 11900 and holding Dollars :If u see 12500: Gud for u exit all buys Price will not break 13800 and will come back below 8k  i m not buying back at current btc price
This is extremely bearish scenario, I don't see how this can be possible at the moment. We are in a bullish up trend. and the lows are far gone. There has to be something really terribly wrong with BTC in order for us to crash down to these prices. Look at the instability we have in the world and how cryptocurrency can solve these problems, Banking the unbanked, and getting rid of the censorship and centralization. C'mon brother, Its like the internet in the 1990's Your on the ground floor.
Alabam178
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 08:37:22 PM

This is extremely bearish scenario, I don't see how this can be possible at the moment. We are in a bullish up trend. and the lows are far gone. There has to be something really terribly wrong with BTC in order for us to crash down to these prices. Look at the instability we have in the world and how cryptocurrency can solve these problems, Banking the unbanked, and getting rid of the censorship and centralization. C'mon brother, Its like the internet in the 1990's Your on the ground floor.
Can this surprise you? Huh Grin A lot of changes in recent months. I won't be surprised if something goes wrong
AMAproject
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 08:59:56 AM

Bitcoin has been range-bound since it broke into the $11,000 price zone at the beginning of the week. A look at the longer-term charts, however, paints a more bullish picture, especially if BTC can hold onto gains it has made this week.
Alabam178
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 02:47:45 PM

Alabam178
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 02:52:01 PM

AMAproject
Copper Member

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 03:52:07 PM

AMAproject
Copper Member

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 03:26:19 PM

On the short term I'll think we'll fall to the 200 EMA at the bottom of the demand zone and descending channel . RSI has failed to break through it's resitance. If it does break through this might spark the bulls and give a small impulse up to 11.7K but I don't think they'll be able to break this descending channel

AMAproject
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 09:04:26 AM

On the short term I'll think we'll fall to the 200 EMA at the bottom of the demand zone and descending channel . RSI has failed to break through it's resitance. If it does break through this might spark the bulls and give a small impulse up to 11.7K but I don't think they'll be able to break this descending channel

Do you think it is bear, and we going down?

BTC couldn't get a close above pivot and there we are heading back down.
Targets remain the same, towards 10.8-10.9K demand zone and 200EMA

I suspect if we hold this area we might see one final wave towards 13K though
Alabam178
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 03:32:16 PM

AMAproject
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 03:49:29 PM

Alabam178
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 06:58:15 PM

intresting chart
Alabam178
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 03:36:25 PM

intresting chart

Here is a zoomed in view of RSI

Alabam178
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2019, 02:12:14 PM

intresting chart

Here is a zoomed in view of RSI

We are also getting closer and closer to our 53 RSI bullish bounce zone that we have seen react heavily off of.

Our invalidation level is very clear here as we can cut our trade and exit if our RSI level doesn't hold and a weekly closes below the 21EMA.

We are getting close, but it hasn't happened yet and to be honest, you can go back and look at MACD correlation and the results aren't really that great. I put more faith into RSI and moving averages than MACD myself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: