Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:22:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭕⭕⭕ [ANN][NO ICO] 💥💥💥 TRDS ✔️✔️✔️ TRADERS TOKEN ❗❗❗  (Read 3331 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (28 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
AMAproject
Copper Member

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 05:14:20 PM

it seems to me that on the wave of hype TRDS should show some news
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alabam178
Copper Member

Activity: 175
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2020, 05:19:37 PM

ETH
lastpixelgame
Copper Member

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 07:04:52 PM

Setting stop lose most times in a position could be very annoying and frustrating when you come to discover that the price only went down enough to trigger your stop loss before mooning lol...
Alabam178
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2020, 07:08:53 PM

Setting stop lose most times in a position could be very annoying and frustrating when you come to discover that the price only went down enough to trigger your stop loss before mooning lol...
i agree with you , the stop lose is most of  time is annyoying , but i prefer i get anoyed every time then crying on my money when i losse them cause i didnt put the stop lose
AMAproject
Copper Member

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 07:10:37 PM

I do not use the stop loss completely
When I lose a deal or come down
Let go and open a new deal until the previous deal goes up
Swanblack

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 01:02:19 PM

I prefer to manually control my trades and not rely on a computer to do it for me. This is also why I think longer term trading is better than day trading.
lastpixelgame
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 01:06:08 PM

I prefer to manually control my trades and not rely on a computer to do it for me. This is also why I think longer term trading is better than day trading.
Indeed longer term trading may be better than day trading but you need a lot of patience to do that and for traders like me who don't have patience as a trading virtue, what do we do?
Alabam178
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2020, 01:10:12 PM

Indeed longer term trading may be better than day trading but you need a lot of patience to do that and for traders like me who don't have patience as a trading virtue, what do we do?
stop loss is better than loss all,but if you know how to make hedging position it will better but if not,yess i would said put on stop loss on your position
Swanblack

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 01:15:30 PM

Lol... You either need to learn patience, or you need to get better at day trading. I think the crypto world is a world in which you never stop learning. It's always changing and there is always something new to learn.
lastpixelgame
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 01:19:07 PM

Lol... You either need to learn patience, or you need to get better at day trading. I think the crypto world is a world in which you never stop learning. It's always changing and there is always something new to learn.
Earnestly, I have been trying to grow my patience so I can be a better trader and in my line of research I discovered that to build patience you need to take out desires, and what is trading without the desire to profit?
AMAproject
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 01:24:26 PM

It's annoying but it's essential to set up a stop loss point. Because if you're not online and you're not checking your position, it can be done automatically. But in other hand, you can lose money also if the price skyrockets and you're not aware of that.
lastpixelgame
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 01:29:28 PM

It's annoying but it's essential to set up a stop loss point. Because if you're not online and you're not checking your position, it can be done automatically. But in other hand, you can lose money also if the price skyrockets and you're not aware of that.
From your view I think you mean stop loss is only necessary in trades when you are not online,so will you still implore the use of stop loss when you're live on trade?
AMAproject
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 04:56:53 PM

From your view I think you mean stop loss is only necessary in trades when you are not online,so will you still implore the use of stop loss when you're live on trade?
Kinda. It's a valuable tool for risk management while being online and offline, you can avoid significant losses with that.  They are useful when a buy order is placed, guaranteeing profits when your market goals are reached. You can also set a limit purchase order to buy an asset after a certain level of resistance has been breached during the onset of an uptrend. Just my thoughts.
Alabam178
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2020, 05:00:10 PM

stop loss is a safety, like we ride a car, you should use a seat belt, we do not need to be annoyed with that, when prices touch the point of our stop loss and then turn around is normal, imagine we are driving cars, and accidents, though not so bad, but everything is safe thanks to the seat belt. maybe bad things will happen without a seat belt
lastpixelgame
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 05:03:55 PM

stop loss is a safety, like we ride a car, you should use a seat belt, we do not need to be annoyed with that, when prices touch the point of our stop loss and then turn around is normal, imagine we are driving cars, and accidents, though not so bad, but everything is safe thanks to the seat belt. maybe bad things will happen without a seat belt
I like your illustration,likened stop loss to a car seatbelt simplifies everything even so a newbie can understand, you know sometimes seatbelts can be very inconveniencing but yet we use it for safety reasons
TRDS (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

Traders token.

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2020, 05:35:21 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2020, 04:06:32 PM by TRDS

Text view:

(TRDS) trading competition!

We are announcing the upcoming start of a 14 day competition for traders for a big prize!
----------200,000,000 TRDS to Giveaway-----------
Time: 2020.02.20  0:00 AM- 2020.03.04  0:00 AM (UTC)
TRDS/GRAVIEX.NET

Top 1 trader gets 150,000,000 TRDS
Top 2 traders gets 30,000,000 TRDS
Top 3 traders gets 20,000,000 TRDS

Rules:
1) We will rank users in terms of the total TRDS volume traded on your account (both BUYS and SELLS in all pairs)  during the competition period.
2) To be eligible to get rewards, traders must achieve a trading volume of more than 0,022ETH a day or more 0.32ETH  for all the time of the competition.
3) Each trading day starts at 0:00 (UTC +0) and lasts 24 hours.
$) And when the competition is over we will send this prize pool to the winners within 48 hours!

https://graviex.net/desktop
https://traderstoken.org
https://twitter.com/TradersToken
AMAproject
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 04:24:53 PM

^^
this is something new.
I must achieve a trading volume of more than 0,022ETH per each day?
Alabam178
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2020, 04:28:25 PM

^^
this is something new.
Each day.
0.022 * 14 = 0,308 it is more profitable
lastpixelgame
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 04:31:37 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2020, 05:11:31 PM by lastpixelgame

Text view:

(TRDS) trading competition!

We are announcing the upcoming start of a 14 day competition for traders for a big prize!
----------200,000,000 TRDS to Giveaway-----------
Time: 2020.02.20  0:00 AM- 2020.03.04  0:00 AM (UTC)
TRDS/GRAVIEX.NET

Top 1 trader gets 150,000,000 TRDS
Top 2 traders gets 30,000,000 TRDS
Top 3 traders gets 20,000,000 TRDS

Rules:
1) We will rank users in terms of the total TRDS volume traded on your account (both BUYS and SELLS in all pairs)  during the competition period.
2) To be eligible to get rewards, traders must achieve a trading volume of more than 0,022ETH a day or more 0.32ETH  for all the time of the competition.
3) Each trading day starts at 0:00 (UTC +0) and lasts 24 hours.
$) And when the competition is over we will send this prize pool to the winners within 48 hours!

https://graviex.net/desktop
https://traderstoken.org
https://twitter.com/TradersToken
I made good money in this bull market and I can afford it
TRDS (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

Traders token.

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2020, 04:07:24 PM

^^
this is something new.
Hello, Yes 0.022 ETH per EACH day Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: