Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:39:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭕⭕⭕ [ANN][NO ICO] 💥💥💥 TRDS ✔️✔️✔️ TRADERS TOKEN ❗❗❗  (Read 3331 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (28 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
lastpixelgame
Copper Member

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 05:13:39 PM

^^
this is something new.
I must achieve a trading volume of more than 0,022ETH per each day?
Each day.
0.022 * 14 = 0,308 it is more profitable
in any case, these are very small amounts, easily
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AMAproject
Copper Member

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 05:16:43 PM

ETH
280-300 is a very strong zone that we cannot penetrate now
AMAproject
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 03:34:27 PM

Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?
Alabam178
Copper Member

Activity: 175
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 03:37:50 PM

Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?
being panic is a great barrier in crypto trading. mostly the newbies get panic when price goes up or down.

all should learn crypto world first and then start trading with patience.
lastpixelgame
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 03:40:24 PM

being panic is a great barrier in crypto trading. mostly the newbies get panic when price goes up or down.

all should learn crypto world first and then start trading with patience.
Both panicking in buy or sell are not required because if you panic to buy in high price then the coin is going to dump. Also if you are selling in low price then the price gone to rice. So both actions is not required.
Swanblack

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 02:32:36 PM

Hello everyone ... markets have a volatile market. sometimes there are quick movements that we don't understand. do you think we can predict these movements using technical analysis?
lastpixelgame
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 02:43:58 PM

Hello everyone ... markets have a volatile market. sometimes there are quick movements that we don't understand. do you think we can predict these movements using technical analysis?
I have been in crypto for 3 years now and never have I ever used technical analysis once because this market doesn't respect analysis neither can it be predicted by it.
Alabam178
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 02:45:49 PM

It is special, because it's not needed to do technical analysis. Sometimes it can be helpful, but these whalemoves can not be predicted. So I would say, yes technicals can be helpful, but if a whale comes by, they are worthless, haha
AMAproject
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 02:50:43 PM

For me, it would be better if we balance technical analysis and fundamental analysis in trading to improve the accuracy of technical signals. Even if you end up choosing technical analysis techniques, be sure to stay abreast of the latest news about crypto coins.
Swanblack

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 02:53:03 PM

^^
The current market is in an unstable situation. Anything could be happen in anytime. It's seems that tge market is also volatile. Sometimes it's going down and sometimes it's raises. It's confusing. 
AMAproject
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 02:54:51 PM

It is special, because it's not needed to do technical analysis. Sometimes it can be helpful, but these whalemoves can not be predicted. So I would say, yes technicals can be helpful, but if a whale comes by, they are worthless, haha
Yes I agree with you
But the analysis is to study the market in a scientific way and compare prices
It's not like predicting things, it's often a mistake
Alabam178
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 02:59:02 PM

lastpixelgame
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 03:25:37 PM

2x someone pumped or eth fell
Alabam178
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 03:27:44 PM

^^
The current market is in an unstable situation. Anything could be happen in anytime. It's seems that tge market is also volatile. Sometimes it's going down and sometimes it's raises. It's confusing. 
Thank God you also mention the word volatile, which means anything can happen. To me there is no crime in using technical analysis to make some prediction but you must also be ready for any outcome because in crypto anything can happen.
AMAproject
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 03:32:53 PM

Bears, think as long as the curved line doesn't break, your in favor. But i do think it's likely to think that for now, the 8400/500 will hold. So think some profit taking would be wise and wait it out. If we move up some, great, if we break down, also great :
Alabam178
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 03:34:35 PM

Bitcoin should drop more, This idea below explains why:
Swanblack

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 03:35:40 PM

Unbelievable. A week of the price not doing what people want and everyone changes their tune. Two weeks ago everyone was so bullish. "we have a bull market for the next two years! Straight to 15,000 then 30,000 then to the moon!" A few bad days and suddenly the future is so grim. Good thing i read all of these analyses with a pound of salt.
TRDS (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

Traders token.

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2020, 10:57:11 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2020, 08:41:12 PM by TRDS

Another good news from the Trader Token project (TRDS). Meet new market TRDS / DOGE, which has become available on Graviex cryptocurrency exchange! https://traderstoken.org/wallets-and-exchanges (TRDS) is an utility token, created for real trading on exchanges and payments.
AMAproject
Copper Member

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 09:40:37 AM

According to my review I found that the price of cryptocurrencies ate not determine itself, but the price is determined while the traders are making buying and selling orders. Examples if people are currently buying the coin at $100 the price in the market will remain $100, and if the coin are currently buying at $103 the price of coin will pump.
Alabam178
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2020, 09:44:03 AM

According to my review I found that the price of cryptocurrencies ate not determine itself, but the price is determined while the traders are making buying and selling orders. Examples if people are currently buying the coin at $100 the price in the market will remain $100, and if the coin are currently buying at $103 the price of coin will pump.
Yeah, that is what happens, when there is more trade in cryptocurrency, buying and selling, the price tends to rise. And on the other hand, when there is massive sell off, when people sell a lot more than those ones buying, the prices decline.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: