Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:36:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭕⭕⭕ [ANN][NO ICO] 💥💥💥 TRDS ✔️✔️✔️ TRADERS TOKEN ❗❗❗  (Read 3331 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (28 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
lastpixelgame
Copper Member

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 09:47:00 AM

According to my review I found that the price of cryptocurrencies ate not determine itself, but the price is determined while the traders are making buying and selling orders. Examples if people are currently buying the coin at $100 the price in the market will remain $100, and if the coin are currently buying at $103 the price of coin will pump.
I think no body can determine or control the price . It works on demand and supply. And if anybody have lot of bitcoins than may be he have little bit control on its price.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Swanblack

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 01:09:21 PM

Which one analyze do you use?
Which one better?
Fundamental or technical?
Why?
AMAproject
Copper Member

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 01:12:57 PM

Which one analyze do you use?
Which one better?
Fundamental or technical?
Why?
In bullrun you look at fundamental analysis more, and in bear market more at technical analysis
AMAproject
Copper Member

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 01:14:05 PM

According to my review I found that the price of cryptocurrencies ate not determine itself, but the price is determined while the traders are making buying and selling orders. Examples if people are currently buying the coin at $100 the price in the market will remain $100, and if the coin are currently buying at $103 the price of coin will pump.
I think no body can determine or control the price . It works on demand and supply. And if anybody have lot of bitcoins than may be he have little bit control on its price.
I think it depends on the volume .. and amount of coins
Alabam178
Copper Member

Activity: 175
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2020, 06:42:40 PM
Merited by Symmetrick (1)

I am a day trader, to analyze the market and to enter at the right timing, I combine the two analyzes, technical and fundamental.
For technical analysis, the source of the data examined is price movements and trading volume, I usually use the MACD and BB indicators. While the fundamental analysis, the source of the data examined is intrinsic value, we can check it from rumors and news circulating, so we can determine whether the coin has a good market capacity or not. So, combining these two analytical techniques is very important because we analyze them from many interrelated aspects. Buy at low prices, sell at high prices, buy on the rumors sell on the news, that's what we often hear.
AMAproject
Copper Member

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 06:49:03 PM

I am a day trader, to analyze the market and to enter at the right timing, I combine the two analyzes, technical and fundamental.
For technical analysis, the source of the data examined is price movements and trading volume, I usually use the MACD and BB indicators. While the fundamental analysis, the source of the data examined is intrinsic value, we can check it from rumors and news circulating, so we can determine whether the coin has a good market capacity or not. So, combining these two analytical techniques is very important because we analyze them from many interrelated aspects. Buy at low prices, sell at high prices, buy on the rumors sell on the news, that's what we often hear.
If you’re a day trader, technical analysis’ tools should be your best friend.  Technical indicators as are very handy in determining whether the asset is overbought or oversold.
lastpixelgame
Copper Member

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 06:52:27 PM

If you’re a day trader, technical analysis’ tools should be your best friend.  Technical indicators as are very handy in determining whether the asset is overbought or oversold.
yeah++I think fundamental analyzes can be good for long term predictions and technical analyzes are better for day traders and short term
AMAproject
Copper Member

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 05:03:43 PM

7k to 7k1 level will have to ply a very important role. because its clearly shown on the chart that any passage of price through this level will highly trigger a 7k7 to 7k9 move before any major dump could occur.
Alabam178
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2020, 05:09:34 PM

7k to 7k1 level will have to ply a very important role. because its clearly shown on the chart that any passage of price through this level will highly trigger a 7k7 to 7k9 move before any major dump could occur.
our immediate resistance is 7k1, but as we all know crypto we can have a strange wick to test out 7k3 that is why i gave it extention, so when ever we have a candle closing above 7k1 we must take serious caution as market can go all the way up to test the 7k7 zone
lastpixelgame
Copper Member

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 05:11:41 PM

In my opinion and base on the chart, it`s good move to buy now on 6887 and tonight buy in 7100. Are you agree with this approach?
AMAproject
Copper Member

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 05:15:25 PM

^^^^
You have to keep it, this is part of the game, from time to time the market collapses, mainly due to the fact that big whales return money to deprive us
Alabam178
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2020, 05:17:51 PM

^^^^
You have to keep it, this is part of the game, from time to time the market collapses, mainly due to the fact that big whales return money to deprive us
Even if the whales are not manipulating, retailers will do too, the price will increase and fall. I live that though because it makes good traders profits.
AMAproject
Copper Member

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 05:21:52 PM

^^^^
Even if the whales are not manipulating, retailers will do too, the price will increase and fall. I live that though because it makes good traders profits.
At that moment, when the market exchange rate is rapidly falling, you should find a bottom for investing in coins, then I think it is better to sell, because if you sell cryptos, this time you will surely lose. hole. The market will grow again in the next few days, so you don’t have to worry about holding and investing more when cryptography reaches the bottom.
ozing

Activity: 135
Merit: 4

You become what you think.

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2020, 02:21:26 AM

firstly, I must commend the team of the project for putting up such an innovative project which is self-funded, if I may take a look into the future TRDS might just become that big thing we all have been searching for...

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Moreen_ico

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 02:33:50 PM

I read your medium article and i was amazed at the plans this project has laid out but though i have seen similar projects,i feel this will make the sun shine on cypto
AMAproject
Copper Member

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 03:46:54 PM

firstly, I must commend the team of the project for putting up such an innovative project which is self-funded, if I may take a look into the future TRDS might just become that big thing we all have been searching for...
it seems it can happen.I have been following this project for a long time. Why am I here?because I see that the team is trying to advance their project during this time.. slowly but correctly
lastpixelgame
Copper Member

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 03:59:44 PM

it seems it can happen.I have been following this project for a long time. Why am I here?because I see that the team is trying to advance their project during this time.. slowly but correctly
Now there are a lot of different tokens. most of them are rubbish and financial pyramids in which you should not damp. I think that you need to invest money in good assets that are provided with brains, and for which there are real profitable projects or worthy people who have already proved their professionalism in the cryptocurrency market and other products of the intellectual industry
Alabam178
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2020, 04:04:47 PM

10 countries are moving to regulate the cryptocurrency sector, despite the spread of the Corona virus
Is it nice for our community?
lastpixelgame
Copper Member

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 04:13:44 PM

10 countries are moving to regulate the cryptocurrency sector, despite the spread of the Corona virus
what countries are these?
Alabam178
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2020, 04:19:42 PM

what countries are these?
Japan
Malaysia
Singapore
Spain
Germany
India
Philippines
America
 South Korea
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All