Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:03:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For those bounty hunters who can hardly relate  (Read 2197 times)
dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 10:57:44 PM

It is well with some bounties. Many of the bounties out there now doesn't really worth hunters efforts. It is either they give very small allocation for bounty hunters, or no trading and hunters will have to wait for so long before they can reap what they have worked for. Meanwhile the family are there looking up to someone.
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:24:20 PM

I know many bounty hunters can relate with that, some are just unlucky to join that kind of bounty many times and their only choice is just to give up, that's why we should hardly choose what bounty seems good and will fairly pay us in the end
Bloodseekers

Activity: 776
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:33:11 PM

Yes, that's so sad but i think you just unlucky, if you choose great project of course not be like that, And i see your account rank is Sr.Member, better you join in BTC champaign, that's can give you gurantee.

I also join in so many bounty and i think it's okay, we in bear market that's why the price is down, And i always join in bountyhive, GMB and Pizbe is two success project there
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:42:12 AM

Have just read through the dairy of a bounty hunter through this post ,  it's really disheartening  that most of us works and campaign for project only to be used by the by the BM.  The most annoying period is the lock up period with the analysis that it Will help the price of the coin not dump.

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:40:14 PM

But this is the true  Cheesy Admins are locking bounty tokens and pumping their coin for the first several weeks. When the time comes to unlock rewards of all bounty hunters, the coin suddenly dumps and makes -x5 one day before unlock.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:50:54 PM

Have just read through the dairy of a bounty hunter through this post ,  it's really disheartening  that most of us works and campaign for project only to be used by the by the BM.  The most annoying period is the lock up period with the analysis that it Will help the price of the coin not dump.
We really can't do anything when that happens. We indeed have promoted each project well from the start. And when the token for the bounty is locked it won't cause a dump. Indeed, I now see many bounty hunters who throw tokens at low prices. And that makes prices often dump.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:56:37 PM

Same experience as yours in the past and I have one coin I'm holding that can repeat that experienced I hope it will not happen, they locked the coin for bounty hunters til May, hopefully, I can sell it before the coin losses it's value, we really can't escaped from this scenario as a bounty hunters.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:02:13 PM

I think we are about to see a shift in bounty campaigns, I don't know but people need to watch out, the success of IEO makes bounty campaigns useless since the exchange will do must of the work for the team and with the rate these IEOs are selling out, the appetite for people to gamble their money away without due diligence is back IMO

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:05:02 PM

Same experience as yours in the past and I have one coin I'm holding that can repeat that experienced I hope it will not happen, they locked the coin for bounty hunters til May, hopefully, I can sell it before the coin losses it's value, we really can't escaped from this scenario as a bounty hunters.
most coins listed in exchange and then bounty distributions will definitely decrease. it seems to have become a habit of this market. all of that now depends on our luck to be able to make a profit.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:30:18 PM

Bounty is always a lottery, high-end projects are carried out bounty, ondako if they spend, then there is a chance to earn something. I see no reason to discuss the actions of developers of bad or scam projects, their behavior is quite obvious, they will pull the rubber until they disappear from the radar.

AngelOnCrypto

Activity: 66
Merit: 14

ICO Bounty Hunting Guides and Tips

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 08:56:35 PM

Mate, you couldn't have explained the situation better. I love the hilarious tone and you can definitely make a good stand-up comedy out of it.
Unfortunately, all you are saying is true lately.

Kingairdrop

Activity: 552

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:56:06 PM

To all crypto bounty hunters who can hardly relate:

Situation: ICO started their main sale and will last 2 months and offers bounty program. ICO price was $0.5.
Bounty Hunter: I will join their signature campaign! Let’s do this!

After 1 month....

Admin: We decided to pause the campaign because our legal advisor suggests for our product to be fully compliant with the country’s regulations.
Bounty Hunter: (facepalm)

After 1 month....

Admin: Good news bounty hunters! We will now resume our bounty campaign. Since ICO was extended for a month, the same goes to our bounty campaign. Happy bounty hunting!
Bounty Hunter: Yippee!!!

After 1 month (one day before the ICO ends)....

Admin edits the ICO countdown timer and replied: Due to overwhelming demand, we decided to extend the ICO to another 2 months!
Bounty Hunter: Whaaaaat??? (But decides to continue the signature campaign).

After 2 months....

Admin: Congrats bounty hunters! Our ICO is successful! Here’s the final spreadsheet!
Bounty hunter looks at the spreadsheet and replied: 1,000 stakes for me! Yippee! I’m excited for my tokens to be distributed.
Admin: Good for you! We will distribute the tokens within 2 weeks!
Bounty Hunter: All right! My hardwork finally pays off in 2 weeks! Can’t wait!

After 2 weeks....

Admin: I received an advise from our legal advisor that bounty hunters must complete KYC process. Since we have an influx of bounty hunters, approving your KYC might take days to weeks.
Bounty Hunter: (sigh) Oh well, it’s better than nothing. I’ll just do it anyway. (Logs in to site and submits KYC verification).

After 3 weeks....

Bounty Hunter receives an email that his KYC was approved and was excited, however.....
Admin: We would like to congratulate those bounty hunters who have passed their KYC. Unfortunately, we had a meeting with the development team. It has come to a conclusion that our team voted for bounty hunter tokens to be locked and will be distributed after 6 months to avoid massive dumping in the exchange.
Bounty Hunter: Admin I HATE YOU!!!!

After 6 months....

Admin: Bounty hunter tokens are now unlocked. You can now transfer your tokens from the dashboard to your ETH wallet. Thank you!

Bounty hunter transfers his tokens to his ETH wallet. After successfully transferred, he goes to Etherdelta exchange where he can trade his token to BTC or ETH. Unfortunately, the token’s buying orders are empty. Only selling orders appear with the lowest bid at $0.001 per token.  

Bounty hunter: F*** you admin!!!!! My efforts are wasted coz’ they’re worth shitcoins!!!!
Admin: (blocks bounty hunter from Telegram channel).

Trust me guys, I’ve been here before. Are you too? 😂🤣😅

Its quite a painful experience i can assure everyone.  It makes me go back to my drawing board and wonder if its worth it? And then again i remember the ones that actually kept to their words and i am rejuvenated and back to work. Bounty hunting is a task that requires patience and the ability to look beyond the worst news so see the little hope for a brighter light.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:40:52 PM

Bounty is always a lottery, high-end projects are carried out bounty, ondako if they spend, then there is a chance to earn something. I see no reason to discuss the actions of developers of bad or scam projects, their behavior is quite obvious, they will pull the rubber until they disappear from the radar.
I disagree with the fact that the bounty campaign is a lottery. if you know how to choose projects then the chances of your earnings increase greatly

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:15:38 PM

This is the sad thing about bounty hunting and its really annoying to the core. What I do really hate hearing is the project managers thinking only bounty hunters dump their tokens. The truth be say, why would a bounty hunter after months of a bounty, wait for months before distribution of tokens and wait for listing on an exchange just dump their hard earn tokens just for a penny? It's hard time the managers think about that and come to a conclusion that bounty hunters also need money for a living but not any peanut.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Brainnin

Activity: 170

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 04:34:23 PM

This particular issue is the main reason why so many people has stop hunting. Working for months for a project and at the end not getting good pay or not been paid atall is very sadden.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:14:03 PM

Very good submission what we could face in bounty campaigns last year and half. I have faced all the elements you described. Some of the elements could be found in almost every bounty campaigns. This was/is the sad picture of bounty hunting lately.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:40:37 PM

I can accept if I don't get paid if the project is a scam but what I can't hardly accept is the extension of campaign which sometimes takes almost half of year then in the end you don't get what you deserve.

Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:33:51 PM

Honestly, after joining such useless bounty campaigns before and that scenario of yours was just exactly as my experiences then. I was very disappointed and felt betrayed because they never gave my reward tokens. After so many months of efforts, it was gone to waste.
They are just giving us (bounty hunters) false hope and I was a fool waiting like an idiot until my hopes were gone. What a disappointment.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:37:47 PM

Very precise summary of the current bounty situation. This is why we have somehow to identify the
high potential and reliable projects not to waste our time for advertising projects which never deliver.

Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 11:28:51 PM

Very true and funny, I'm more sure that everyone have been there before. You will end up regretting why you waste so much effort doing the wrong bounty. Example is kit token which end up at nothing when they latter distribute the bounty reward. We've all been there bro

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: