Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:46:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For those bounty hunters who can hardly relate  (Read 2197 times)
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:48:56 PM

I am totally agree with you on this, i have had this situation more than 10s of times.. Unfortunately there are no trustful bounty campaigns anymore and also the airdrops are useless.. I only attend bounty campaigns from the Bounty0x, which has many bounty campaigns with pre-paid. So there are no risk that we don't get our bounty tokens, they already claimed for us. Try https://beta.bounty0x.io
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:16:19 AM

Oh m god  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy this post really made my day. You are absolutely right bro. Bounty payment and sell those coin in marketplace is the hardest part for bounty hunter. I remember, i join a signature camp which run 6 months. They pay my token separately within 6 months. i mean what the heck is that. hope this year will be the good year for bounty hunter.
Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:40:32 PM
Merited by usekevin (1)

This is so funny but very true. It can be very frustrating for us the hunters. There is no guarantee that we will get paid, if we eventually get paid, no guarantee the token will be worth anything. It is quite discouraging. It was worse in late 2018,almost all the bounties I joined exited scam, and some of them postponed ICO and uptill now the market is picking, no word from them. I pray the hunters will smile soon.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:09:02 PM

Yes, almost every award has at least one of the fun items described. In addition, there were cases of a reduction in reward (REPUX) or a refusal to pay at all (I forgot the example).
I think that now it will always be so, as long as there is bounty. They can create terms and conditions for bounty hunters in order to deny most of the participants under the rules. In this context, it is even surprising that there are still bounties that pay all honest hunters.

Akagum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

SIGMA by HYDRA X

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:25:03 AM

In as much as this is funny but it's eye open at the same time.
Honestly, the things that many a bounty Hunter goes through in the hands if the initiatirs of bounty programs is very disheartening to say the least.
The post succintly captures the ordeal.

julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:33:19 AM

Wow,  exactly the way it does plan out,  bounties in most cases are not worth the stress now.  They keep blaming bounty hunters for dumping a project, why won't they dump when they are treated badly.
Respect for this write up.

Let me make it clear to you. Never ever believe that tokens are been dump by bounty hunters and airdrop owners. it is a big fact lie.

How could you say so? If the token is listed on an exchange, at the same time, we saw the transaction history of that particular coin, we can see huge volume being dumped in the market. Would you consider that as an inside job? That they technically showing us some lies regarding the matter?

florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:36:47 AM

Bounty hunting is not a very easy task now and its not a source of income one can rely on because most time you won't get paid and most times the bounty would turn scam so its better to make sure you join real bounties only

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:43:41 AM

it all depend on individual, many bounty hunters became investor too, by buying some token on ico, or help hold the rewards token rather than dumping it.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:47:59 AM

it all depend on individual, many bounty hunters became investor too, by buying some token on ico, or help hold the rewards token rather than dumping it.
only for promising projects and do not consider all easy matters including the bounty hunter. then the project can be said to think of the affairs of investors as well. sometimes there are some projects that even cheat on bounty hunters, which makes trust in the project less. the market will not be fully formed if the team does not pay attention and is fair on all its developments.
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:01:55 AM

of course now is 90% of projects like you tell, and it sad... but we have 10% normal projects and they could be even profitable
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:11:59 AM

I feel you bro, work for nothing, but in different way. I participated in bounty campaign which take 14 weeks before it finish. At first hello community we offer millions of token and before bounty was finish. We have good news we will burn tokens but happened even token distribution. I have been calcukated my token was 60k but in the end it just 1200.  And the worst case is the projecg become scam and rightly deleted their telegram community
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:35:00 PM

Mehn lots of feelings from bounties program, there are some that you will participate and at the end of the day they won't fulfill their promises in paying the allocated amount, some will exit scam after the whole stress
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:34:50 PM

That's all they know, never think of the effort you put in together to make the bounty work waiting patiently for your reward like they said they would earlier, but start the postponement and you start feeling what life have you choosing. I believe most of them don't know exact where their project is heading to.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 11:24:42 PM

I feel you bro, work for nothing, but in different way. I participated in bounty campaign which take 14 weeks before it finish. At first hello community we offer millions of token and before bounty was finish. We have good news we will burn tokens but happened even token distribution. I have been calcukated my token was 60k but in the end it just 1200.  And the worst case is the projecg become scam and rightly deleted their telegram community
These type of bounties are becoming normal lately. Most of the projects have already changed allocated amount for bounty and release it later than the specified time.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 12:16:10 AM

it seems that your details are not long, because even now more than 8 months the team has not provided clear information about distribution, or even prediction of exchange rates. this is worse than you imagined when working for almost 1 year but there is no certainty.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 12:52:19 AM

This post was on point haha,specially this past few months almost all bounty campaign i joined here was like this on the post,every campaign demanding for kyc and the projects then becomes a trash and we cant even get money worth of what we worked for,

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:09:03 AM

this is so legit about some bounty campaigns they ask for kyc after the bounty or they lock their tokens to avoid dumping i think.
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:15:23 AM

Just read and can not get rid of the feeling that is written about me. Recently, many ICO projects behave in this way, but what irritates me most is the requirements to perform any action not indicated in the original version of the bounty campaign. Such as conducting an KYC verification, downloading mobile application, registering on the site, etc.

attech21

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:24:31 PM

Bounty hunters can't relate are those who are lazy or newbie on this cryptocurrency thbare always asking and dont make any research or study about the bounty campaign they joined.And sometimes they are those not exerting efforts and hardwork on bounty and they demand a high volume of tokens.and some are they being scam because they dont know how look for a good bounty.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
sakuragi21

Activity: 286

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:15:23 PM

Many bounty hunters do not comply and do the appropriate rules of bounty
 projects and usually they do not get rewards. The most common reason are the ones who do not care about them and can not do their job properly a bounty hunters and they are often fooled by scams because of project not reviewing projects before applying. Not just diligenceto make money with cryptocurrency because you also have to learn it for be kind and successful. Many bounty hunters are doing everything to earn money on their bounty promotions but because of lack of knowledge they do not make profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: