Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:12:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For those bounty hunters who can hardly relate  (Read 2197 times)
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 06:32:54 AM

Lol, omg brilliant!! This is exactly what it is like.  Cheesy

This was my favourite part "I received an advise from our legal advisor that bounty hunters must complete KYC process. Since we have an influx of bounty hunters, approving your KYC might take days to weeks."
Lol yes, their imagery legal team talking about made-up KYC laws. Most projects don't even need KYC to sell never mind for bounty hunters.

You forgot one thing though. You should not support a shit project in the first place. You just chose a project. You need to sit down and take your time to pick out a project you actually believe in and like the idea of and want to see it become real. If you want it to become real then your bounty work will be of a much higher standard since you would genuinely want to get people interested and write nice tweets and things for the project. The more interest and support you give a good project the higher your chances of the tokens you're given to be worth something decent.

If the tokens sell for $1 but there is no use for them then don't be surprised to see $0.01 or worse. After the ICO everyone has seen the project and the hype is over and there is no need to buy more.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 05:33:34 PM

sounds like  scam to me and unfair because what if those hunters dont want to do a kyc ? and they didnt know that the project will require a kyc on the middle of thier run  .

i never experience this same exact pattern because bounties back on my time dont have a kyc yet or kyc's are not invented in the ico/bounty scene but i can never forget those fake promises and extensions . it takes a long time before i receieve my shares but  the end the value is only dust  .
microbb8

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 06:08:14 PM

Sometimes the team and bounty hunters relationship reminds me of tug-of-war. I participated in bounty companies and 90% of companies at the end always change the rules. Introduce KYC, trim the award and in this spirit. Hunters always work on trust, but I have seen very few companies that justify this trust.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 12:41:24 PM

Most of the past bounty campaigns promise to pay thier bounters in the exact time until the team cant be contacted and slowly vanishing. They give hope for thier bounty participants by announcing the bounty distribution but in the end its all lie.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 07:31:43 AM

VTOS bounty, from last year, they just disappeared. After few months, right before the end of the ICO they walked away! They left
their accounts (anyone can still visit them on Twitter, Telegram, Facebook..). Nothing led me to think they will do such thing, but they did.
   OPP Open WiFi, after two years I still didn`t get tokens from them. Many things were said, they even changed the company name, now
they are Aloha. In Telegram group their admin still says that we will be paid, but I lost my faith long time ago.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 02:20:51 AM

Most of the past bounty campaigns promise to pay thier bounters in the exact time until the team cant be contacted and slowly vanishing. They give hope for thier bounty participants by announcing the bounty distribution but in the end its all lie.
Yes I am one the victim of this one! I have joined so many projects and they turned to be scam, I dont have anything to do but to accept the reality that they scam many of us or they didnt become successful in promoting their campaign. Not all the campaign turns into a good news for us bounty hunters. We should accept the fact that many of them are scams now.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 12:05:17 AM

It was an incident that I experienced as well, not even in just one ICO project, it happened to some projects that I participated, until I got bored and tired of experiencing it. As a bounty hunter, I'm just annoyed with the situation, let alone investors who invest their funds in the ICO project. we must be really thorough and understanding  before supporting a project.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: