Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 11:43:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚡🚀🔥🔥🔥🔥✅ Faireum ✅ FAIRC Token ✅ Faireum Token ⚡🚀🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 3184 times)
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 08:40:36 PM

I think I have read about Faireum,  an online gambling  platform with it's unique features. Would their be a bitcointalk bounty?

cryptograce

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:51:52 PM

I think I have read about Faireum,  an online gambling  platform with it's unique features. Would their be a bitcointalk bounty?

Please follow the facebook and twitter, there will be annoucement there about the bounty and airdrop campaign.

Lydian Lion
 Rewards for Everyday Activities
http://www.lydian-lion.com
Promudy

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:42:52 AM

I don't know if there will be a Bitcointalk bounty though but one is surely running on bounty0x platform. You can take advantage of this, I already did.
Promudy

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:48:56 AM

The internet has brought many novel approaches to betting structures, changing the gaming
industry. To this day, betting remains one of the most well-known and lucrative internet based businesses. According to H2 Gambling Capital, global online gaming revenues
were worth an estimated $43 billion in 2017, making up 10% of all global gaming revenues
(offline and online combined). By 2022, the global online gaming market will be worth €65
billion. With over 6 million adults gambling or gaming around the world and estimates of
greater than 10 million for 2020, the gaming market overall is growing rapidly, with the online

In all fairness, I think we will see better days in gambling industries with the adoption of blockchain in place. From reduction in fees, to security and easy interoperability of the system. Who would want to be stuck with a platform that is likely to not give you as much security as you deserve?? Brilliant move by the team I must say

With this kind of system in place, more gamblers will be addicted to gambling.
And those nongamblers will be gamblers in no time.
Is it good or bad for the society? For sure, it is good for gambling business.
More clients means more money.

Haha, the system is so much attractive.
Even I wasn't into much of gambling. But I seem to be paying more attention because of this project.

That's what I'm afraid of, nongamblers turning to be gamblers because of this project.  Tongue
But anyway, up to the user to be a responsible gambler or gamer.
I just want to have fair ecosystem, where both sides are being treated right.
I don't think that will be much of a problem if that is the case then, people don't suddenly become what theybare not by seeing something they don't truly understand. However, the system is for every smart participants that may have gone through a system that has deprived them of cheap, secured and interoperable gambling/gaming platform. I see this being embraced long term because there are fewer projects looking to make this work. With the millions of games on the weekend, I know how much I'd be at peace knowing I can effortlessly book a game conveniently for no extra cost
rosewell

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:29:31 AM

Money laundering and tax evasion had always been a huge problem in gambling too, because it was almost impossible to keep track and be honest in following the Local tax rules, there was absolutely no strict measures as too how this could be controlled effectively hence another problem which we obviously face in the gambling industry.
Promudy

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:14:59 AM

Money laundering and tax evasion had always been a huge problem in gambling too, because it was almost impossible to keep track and be honest in following the Local tax rules, there was absolutely no strict measures as too how this could be controlled effectively hence another problem which we obviously face in the gambling industry.
This is the reason behind the move from the traditional gambling/gaming platform to a more convenient, secured and transparent gambling platform which blockchain technology makes sure of. An integration of blockchain technology in these platform gives every user an idea of what goes on generally on the platform. So we can say that faireum blockchain platform gives room for everyone to be able to secure their funds as well as their earnings effortlessly. 
cryptograce

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:15:57 PM

The internet has brought many novel approaches to betting structures, changing the gaming
industry. To this day, betting remains one of the most well-known and lucrative internet based businesses. According to H2 Gambling Capital, global online gaming revenues
were worth an estimated $43 billion in 2017, making up 10% of all global gaming revenues
(offline and online combined). By 2022, the global online gaming market will be worth €65
billion. With over 6 million adults gambling or gaming around the world and estimates of
greater than 10 million for 2020, the gaming market overall is growing rapidly, with the online

In all fairness, I think we will see better days in gambling industries with the adoption of blockchain in place. From reduction in fees, to security and easy interoperability of the system. Who would want to be stuck with a platform that is likely to not give you as much security as you deserve?? Brilliant move by the team I must say

With this kind of system in place, more gamblers will be addicted to gambling.
And those nongamblers will be gamblers in no time.
Is it good or bad for the society? For sure, it is good for gambling business.
More clients means more money.

Haha, the system is so much attractive.
Even I wasn't into much of gambling. But I seem to be paying more attention because of this project.

That's what I'm afraid of, nongamblers turning to be gamblers because of this project.  Tongue
But anyway, up to the user to be a responsible gambler or gamer.
I just want to have fair ecosystem, where both sides are being treated right.
I don't think that will be much of a problem if that is the case then, people don't suddenly become what theybare not by seeing something they don't truly understand. However, the system is for every smart participants that may have gone through a system that has deprived them of cheap, secured and interoperable gambling/gaming platform. I see this being embraced long term because there are fewer projects looking to make this work. With the millions of games on the weekend, I know how much I'd be at peace knowing I can effortlessly book a game conveniently for no extra cost

Another set are people that stopped engaging in gambling activities because of the hitches involved.
But this project might make them want to get involved again.

Lydian Lion
cryptograce

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:19:54 PM

With faireum blockchain, the funds of participants will be fully secured.
There won't be any form of cheating or stealing just like It happens with the traditional gambling system.

Lydian Lion
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:13:02 PM

[Pre - Register] $5,500 worth of Faireum Token up for grabs!

Consolation Prize:
Users stand a chance to receive $25 worth of tokens (500 units)! And a total of $5,000 worth tokens (100,000 units) will be given out for FREE!!! Just complete the following 2 actions:
1) Subscribe to Faireum Dashboard at https://www.faireum.io, and
2) Complete the KYC

Grand Prize:
$500 worth of tokens (10,000 units) will be given away to 1 LUCKY WINNER, which will be randomly selected from the above consolation prize winners. He/she must have already completed the following 3 actions:
1) Like & Follow Faireum's Facebook, Twitter, etc. page
2) Share this post
3) Comment: "I will be the Faireum Lucky Winner"

More details can be found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/faireumofficial/comments/az6d79/pre_register_5500_worth_of_faireum_token_up_for/[Pre - Register] $5,500 worth of Faireum Token up for grabs!

Consolation Prize:
Users stand a chance to receive $25 worth of tokens (500 units)! And a total of $5,000 worth tokens (100,000
cosmicart

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:13:35 PM

Faireum has open an Official Telegram ANN channel.
There will be update on the latest Faireum news or updates over there.
Do join HERE for updates Smiley

CLICK HERE
cryptograce

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:40:06 PM

This is one project that really tickle my fancy.. It's good to have blockchain projects that solves problems in the society without causing major rancor with the traditional fiat system
This is exactly the drive; a blockchain project that repositions the marketplace of gaming platforms without necessarily causing a rancor but birthing an easier and saner means of reaching their set goals. Now the world will look at security and convenience in gaming
Yeah, imagine getting involved in gambling without worrying about security issues Smiley

Lydian Lion
cryptograce

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:04:46 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2019, 08:40:16 PM by cryptograce

Have you heard?
Faireum will be listing on one of the top 10 exchanges.
Anticipate!!!

Lydian Lion
cosmicart

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:38:45 PM

Have you heard?
Anticipate!!!

Yeah, I saw on their website.
I also an announcement that they will be listing on P2PB2B exchange.
Is it that amazing! Smiley
cosmicart

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:39:57 PM

This is one project that really tickle my fancy.. It's good to have blockchain projects that solves problems in the society without causing major rancor with the traditional fiat system
Projects with use cases have potentials to excel.
A Project like this, faireum with strong use cases is meant hit the top.

The Use case is best of its kind.
cryptograce

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:52:28 PM

Have you heard?
Anticipate!!!

Yeah, I saw on their website.
I also an announcement that they will be listing on P2PB2B exchange.
Is it that amazing! Smiley

Yeah, that's correct, the news is on the website.

Lydian Lion
cryptograce

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:59:01 PM

GREAT NEWS!

Faireum COO Evan Dai Shore has recently announced that Faireum is now confirmed to be listed on the P2PB2B exchange. P2PB2B is one of the largest crypto exchanges in the world with a daily volume of around $418 million.

We’re not stopping there! Faireum is confirmed to be listed on yet another of the top exchange listing sites to be unveiled soon!

Our PRE-ICO will be starting on March 25. Join us by signing up on dashboard.faireum.io and get 30%-40% bonus on your coin!

Lydian Lion
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:10:38 PM

==
GREAT NEWS!

Faireum COO Evan Dai Shore has recently announced that Faireum is now confirmed to be listed on the P2PB2B exchange. P2PB2B is one of the largest crypto exchanges in the world with a daily volume of around $418 million.

We’re not stopping there! Faireum is confirmed to be listed on yet another of the top exchange listing sites to be unveiled soon!

Our PRE-ICO will be starting on March 25. Join us by signing up on dashboard.faireum.io and get 30%-40% bonus on your coin!

This is good news of course for the project. But I want to see also the progress of their gambling platform. Where they are now? Gamblers are already eager to try your platform. And from the roadmap, you will release your MVP this quarter?

Yuki Fujii

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:41:46 AM

==
GREAT NEWS!

This is good news of course for the project. But I want to see also the progress of their gambling platform. Where they are now? Gamblers are already eager to try your platform. And from the roadmap, you will release your MVP this quarter?

I saw from their Medium article that many ready-to-play games now available on www.faireum.com.
cryptograce

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:47:10 PM

==
GREAT NEWS!

You can go to the gambling sites to enjoy the handful of games there.
Meanwhile, the release of the MVP will be announced.

Lydian Lion
cryptograce

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:53:02 PM

==
GREAT NEWS!

I saw from their Medium article that many ready-to-play games now available on www.faireum.com.
The gaming platform is pretty much up and running. We are just waiting for the big bang so i can effortlessly go game

I can't agree less, a lot of us are in this boat.
Let's watch until they unravel fully.

Lydian Lion
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: