Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:09:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚡🚀🔥🔥🔥🔥✅ Faireum ✅ FAIRC Token ✅ Faireum Token ⚡🚀🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 3184 times)
cryptograce

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:34:00 PM

I also like how blockchain changes the gaming industry. Collectible items with a blockchain code that will give you exactly the guarantee that nothing is bribed and released in a single copy. It is attractive.
Game servers are overflowing, so I hope that the presence of the blockchain system will allow the use of game data compression. So that nothing breaks the pleasure from the process. And if the platforms start paying for cryptocurrency for the fights, then this will become one of the most popular types of earnings.

This will be a more improved system and also creates room for earning.

I like the sound of that, I just hope Faireum delivers on all its promises

Development is still on gear, wait and see Smiley

Lydian Lion
 Rewards for Everyday Activities
http://www.lydian-lion.com
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:08:11 PM

I also like how blockchain changes the gaming industry. Collectible items with a blockchain code that will give you exactly the guarantee that nothing is bribed and released in a single copy. It is attractive.
Game servers are overflowing, so I hope that the presence of the blockchain system will allow the use of game data compression. So that nothing breaks the pleasure from the process. And if the platforms start paying for cryptocurrency for the fights, then this will become one of the most popular types of earnings.

Indeed, until now the development is still ongoing and I hope this development can bring a good impact for the future so we will see what happens later

Cjblog

Activity: 178
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 05:37:44 AM

I like games, and when platforms allow you to use tokens, it is very convenient. But even more, I like to profit from tokens and cryptocurrencies that I have. You can have fun in your free time, but do not forget what you need and somehow fill up your wallet. Therefore, I began to study trading strategies on the taklimakan platform in order to maximize my trading skills.
This is so true buddy,  playing game is fun, but playing to earn is even a better feeling,  Faireum has given us a chance at that, to earn big, while enjoying ourselves..
 That's why I like this project

So i think you should utilize the opportunity maximally.
Every gamer and investor should, because Faireum is like a rare gem, it's almost impossible to come across a platform like this

Yea, Rare indeed. YOu should spread the news.
I have been doing that since day one, and I will continue to do tell people because I believe in this project
Cjblog

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 05:40:56 AM

Indeed, until now the development is still ongoing and I hope this development can bring a good impact for the future so we will see what happens later
Am really hoping that it really creates a great impact as you have said, for the benefits of the users
Cjblog

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 05:44:26 AM

The Faireum Framework: Revolutionizing the Gambling Industry
https://youtu.be/MgHECIQuFAU
Now this is true, as a full time gamer, Faireum has become one of my favorites, I just hope it remains that way

Let's continue giving our undying support, and see Faireum dishing out her best Smiley
Definitely buddy, Faireum is the best
Cjblog

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 05:49:04 AM

Are you an investor? or a Gamer.

Faireum iGaming platform got you covered. you can invest or play.

Or why not both!!!

https://faireum.io
Am actually a die hard gamer, that's why I have been following this project, but don't do much of investing, but I think I will take your advice and do both, Faireum has given me the reason to.

I'm also a die-hard gamer, as well as a die-hard investor. so why not both.
Good idea, I will check it out, at least it would be a great advantage benefitting from Faireum on two fronts
Cjblog

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 05:52:33 AM

Faireum latest updates!
✅ Integrating various crypto payment methods into Faireum's iGaming platform
✅ Faireum's decentralized iGaming MVP is under testing & launching before the end of public ICO
✅ Enhancing Faireum's ecosystem, something additional about "Wallet" & "Exchange" Wink

Finally there is the latest update made by the team and I think this is good news so that it makes sure people are happy when they hear this update and let's see what happens later

Yeah, more good stuffs are on the way.
and as you know, good things take time.
Yea, you are right, but I hope it doesn't take longer than necessary, a lot of people are anticipating it, don't let us down

Of course not. Amazing stuff is on the way
That's great, because am really banking on this project and I believe a lot of  people are.
Cjblog

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 05:54:37 AM

Faireum upgraded platform (Beta) will open for testing soon.
https://faireum.io
I hope it will have a better user interface than the current one, that should be the reason for an upgrade right?

There Interface will definitely be user-friendly.
That would be wonderful, at least to help the users, especially the new ones, to find their way around the system
Cjblog

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 05:55:59 AM

A huge selection will be available on our iGaming platform including both official games and the best games from our network of providers.

Feel free to check https://faireum.com
Alright, thanks buddy, will do
Chris Barth

Activity: 569
Merit: 88

Credibility: 999

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 06:55:10 AM

Once fair, forever fair!!! 😃

Get a wallet and move some BTCs, here's mine: [12GZz7hegu8VCkJYHSuP3WTXg7LGXgL1vT]
Cjblog

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 07:45:55 AM

Yea, you can say that again..

Everything about Faireum is fair
Chris Barth

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 07:50:30 AM

You know, faireum is one of the projects I'm counting on. I've got some faireum already.

Get a wallet and move some BTCs, here's mine: [12GZz7hegu8VCkJYHSuP3WTXg7LGXgL1vT]
Cjblog

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:05:24 AM

You know, faireum is one of the projects I'm counting on. I've got some faireum already.
wow, that's just great...
 Am supporting Faireum too, I hope it turns out to be even greater, so far, it has been impressive
Chris Barth

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 08:08:59 AM

wow, that's just great...
 Am supporting Faireum too, I hope it turns out to be even greater, so far, it has been impressive

Did you do the faireum bounty or are you an investor like me

Chris Barth

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 08:41:56 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2020, 07:33:31 PM by Chris Barth

This is so true buddy,  playing game is fun, but playing to earn is even a better feeling,  Faireum has given us a chance at that, to earn big, while enjoying ourselves..
 That's why I like this project

Yea, it's more interesting when I'm playing games to earn. Thank goodness Faireum came

dgigit

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 03:47:36 AM

I am a fan of slot machines Faireum gave me the opportunity to earn money without leaving home I hope they will soon be listing on exchanges

tell me the approximate terms of listing
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 11:01:27 AM

Faireum announced on Twitter that the token will be added in exchange for p2pb2b on October 31

cryptograce

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:10:13 PM

Faireum has been listed on p2pb2b

Dear traders, Fairc tokens is available for trading on P2PB2B.
🔸Trading pairs: FAIRC/BTC, FAIRC/ETH, FAIRC/USD
🔸Enjoy your trading: https://p2pb2b.io/trade/FAIRC_BTC

Faireum is a public blockchain which focuses on the problems of the online iGaming industry and resolves them with a set of protocols. It provides a decentralized, low-cost, transparent and secures iGaming experience.

Learn more about the project:
🔸Website: https://faireum.io
🔸Twitter: https://twitter.com/faireumofficial
🔸Telegram: https://t.me/faireumofficial

Lydian Lion
 Rewards for Everyday Activities
http://www.lydian-lion.com
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 03:07:10 PM

Faireum has been listed on p2pb2b

Dear traders, Fairc tokens is available for trading on P2PB2B.
🔸Trading pairs: FAIRC/BTC, FAIRC/ETH, FAIRC/USD
🔸Enjoy your trading: https://p2pb2b.io/trade/FAIRC_BTC

Faireum is a public blockchain which focuses on the problems of the online iGaming industry and resolves them with a set of protocols. It provides a decentralized, low-cost, transparent and secures iGaming experience.

--

Good luck with your listing in that exchange. I hope you will not be a victim of trading manipulation. That exchange is known to heavily manipulate the numbers making it to the top exchange for faking it. But traders know the truth anyway. So just be careful in trading.

Also, are you going to include boxing in your sports list? One of the sports that I am interested though.  Wink
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 09:45:08 PM

Why telegram channel is not active?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: