Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:49:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is the cheater?  (Read 1126 times)
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:53:19 PM

Most of the developers today are cheaters they will list tokens after 3-4 months into a very cheap exchange with no volume, and no single buyer is willing to buy even the project collected million dollar on ICO, I dont know why they are happening very many exchanges today that has very very low volume for me, I prefer only 10 exchanges existing with huge volume than hundreds of exchanges which is 80% is only a garbage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:54:03 PM

In my opinion the delay in giving tokens to bounty participants cannot be said to be a scam. I rarely receive tokens after the token is listed on the market. So in my opinion what you experience is just a coincidence because the project team is busy so there is a delay in giving the bounty participants tokens.
these delays in payments already create serious protests in bounty hunter companies. the fact is that the postponement of payments leads to the fact that projects simply do not pay to people who have worked on marketing. projects collect 50 percent of the money thanks to bounty hunters. that's why it is not honest to delay

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
kiwoh123

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:15:32 PM

all of you are scammers, every hunter who cheats a campaign is a scammer and also every token or coin that has no value = dead coin as well as a scammer.
because cheater make a lot of people harmed.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:57:06 PM

If a bounty hunter uses several accounts and correctly performs his work, then he is definitely not a crook, but more a workaholic. And the one who appropriates or steals other people's money or rewards is a true villain.

Exactly, people who come with clear intent to steal other money such as tokens or any other rewards are just sarcastic. Similarly you can find them in ICO's where once the project is done they will not pay the amount which probably happens these days.

buleidada

Activity: 520

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:04:13 PM

if the bounty hunters have more than one account to run the campaign can be considered cheating or can be considered smart. why is it considered cheating because they can get multiple prizes from the campaign and be smart because they can take advantage of the situation. For the Team that makes ICO with such reasons I think they are underfunded and even worse they bring investors money
buleidada

Activity: 520

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:07:01 PM

all of you are scammers, every hunter who cheats a campaign is a scammer and also every token or coin that has no value = dead coin as well as a scammer.
because cheater make a lot of people harmed.
if you say like that I agree with you. It's good if hunters don't use a lot of accounts because that would make the ICO project not develop and only be in a dense place.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:20:24 PM

It has already been confirmed several times that it is not the fault of the bounty hunters that the price is dumped right after listing. This is because some ICOs give early investors huge discounts, up to 90%. These investors do not want to wait for the project to be developed and cash out profits immediately after listing on exchange. I would not say that this is a scam, but a very big mistake of developers.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 10:27:28 PM

Cheaters are simply people who just use various available tools to either earn more than others or scam others for what they have.  But can we say bounty hunters who are cheaters are hard working since they go the extra mile to obtain or earn more rewards?? Grin Grin Grin
TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:42:37 PM

Fraud among hunters does not significantly affect the quality of the product offered by the company. Moreover, not everyone receives awards in full volume because of non-essential non-compliance with the rules and other circumstances, for example, due to the reduction of awards. And it is not uncommon that the team does not promote the product, does not fulfill its obligations properly, and few inform the participants about the problems. In this case, fraud in the team.
pandukelana2712

Activity: 728
Merit: 1005

BountyPortal Supporter & Hhampuz is my manager

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:48:03 PM

~snip~
BOUNTY HUNTERS: joined
 5 telegram account per person
 3 bitcointalk account per person
 5 facebook account per person
 4 twitter account per person
 2 Reddit account per person
 2 LinkedIn account per person
seriously? only 5?
Can you count "them" from this transaction?
https://etherscan.io/address/0xe6c2d451936dfca11fa968426b93e70f8a135221#tokentxns
Marlboroza and I count the "alt" wallet which is connected to the main wallet are more than 400 wallet.

~snip~
     Then who is the cheater?
Both of them and the projects too.

MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:50:16 PM

In this case obviously the cheater is the bounty campaign managers since they have allowed multiple accounts being used just to make sure people promote their project in more places so they have a higher income at the end. They have allowed people to use multiple accounts because they knew at the end they are not going to pay anyone so it seems like this was their plan from the beginning
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:59:38 PM

In this case obviously the cheater is the bounty campaign managers since they have allowed multiple accounts being used just to make sure people promote their project in more places so they have a higher income at the end. They have allowed people to use multiple accounts because they knew at the end they are not going to pay anyone so it seems like this was their plan from the beginning
and maybe like that but for more details I don't understand, what is clear is that fraudsters are people who don't know who it is but want the results of fraud and he is very cunning.
fraudsters can do anything to get it quickly, so we have to be careful, maybe if it can be tracked and investigated it know who that person is.

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:50:10 PM

Without being biased, anyone that is not satisfied with what he has or gets happy by depriving people of what rightfully belongs to them. This is what scammers or cheaters do.
I have seen some bounty managers, as well as some bounty participants, trying to get what they are not qualified for.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:00:31 AM

TEAM: The campaign will run from now to.........., the bounty rewards will be distributed 45 days after token sales
GENERAL RULES: One account per person
BOUNTY HUNTERS: joined
 5 telegram account per person
 3 bitcointalk account per person
 5 facebook account per person
 4 twitter account per person
 2 Reddit account per person
 2 LinkedIn account per person

Two days to the end of ICO...
TEAM: Due to some reasons,the ICO will be extended for two weeks
BOUNTY HUNTERS: Can we stop the campaign and remove the signature?
TEAM: No,the campaign will continue to the end of ICO.
BOUNTY HUNTERS: When exchange?
TEAM: We can't discuss exchange now,we will announce when is time.
BOUNTY HUNTERS: When bounty rewards distribution?
TEAM: Wait for announcement here.

After ICO......
BOUNTY HUNTERS: When exchange?
TEAM: We are preparing announcement, wait for it.
TEAM: We will announce here just stay tune.
TEAM: Our coin will be listed on....... on .....
TEAM: We will announce here just stay tune

After listing...

BOUNTY HUNTERS: When bounty rewards?
TEAM: We will give the announcement in days.

After coin dumped...
TEAM: The bounty rewards will be distributed in 3 weeks.

Bounty hunters using multiple account,
      Dev and team delaying bounty rewards until it worth nothing.
     Then who is the cheater?

I think when bounty managers launch bounty campaigns, they always add disclaimers to the rules of the bounty campaign. Mostly this disclaim talks about how the bounty managers have the right to change the general rules of the bounty. For me i don't think there is a cheater here.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:34:26 AM

I've saw a post just like the same as this, yes I understand what you are feeling from these bounties but please do consider if a topic is already posted, then create a new one which will going to be original and at the same time, constructive. But at the end of the text, you've ask who is the cheater? Well I can say both. There's no reason to suspend payments if they reached their cap but people should still work legally, not using alts but to be disciplined.

yapa ve yalniz

Activity: 463
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:52:31 AM

Here, the cheaters are definitely ico owners. I saw it many times and it happened to me. They know that the price will drop when the prize is distributed. I find this right because the price is determined by bounty owners in the first place, and they cause price to fall.

nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 08:04:59 AM

It is kind of funny but that this is the way things have been happening for some time now.To me both can be cheater,it all depends,many at times team try to delay the payment of bounty hunters due to some reasons best known to them which i will not totally agree with,maybe this should have been made known to hunters from the once set.Many at times hunters can be that cheater here.Great work.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:36:07 PM

Perfect description, just exactly the way it use to happen,I guess the bear market actually contribute to the whole thing,developer and team trying to protect their project, bounty hunter want to sell before price dump because they don't believe in success of most of these project anymore, I think any of them can be the cheater,it all depends on what is happening part time.
BKrex

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:13:00 PM

Looking at it critically, any of them can be the cheater depending in the circumstances surrounding the bounty process,it is very funny anyway to be having situation like this.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 07:24:57 PM

Here, the cheaters are definitely ico owners. I saw it many times and it happened to me. They know that the price will drop when the prize is distributed. I find this right because the price is determined by bounty owners in the first place, and they cause price to fall.
It would not be right to see bounty hunter as a dumper. If the project can calculate everything in the beginning, they do not encounter this result. Hunters participate in the campaign by accepting the terms, but not obeying the conditions indicates that devs do wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: