Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:52:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is that GREEN? BTC BULL RUN V2019?  (Read 761 times)
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:13:16 PM

I am sure that this is not the beginning of a growing market, as it happened too quickly. I also believe that the level of fear has not been extreme yet. Most likely there will be another candle up, and then everything will fall down.

in this sense you are talking that the market cannot be said to be stable. if seen what happened at this time, especially in bitcoin, it began to decline after experiencing a small increase in price in a short time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joy99

Activity: 167
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:26:35 PM

This that happened was a clear sign of a bull run but the activities of some unlearned TAs in their channels, who only look for profits at the end of the day in their trading activities have started asking members to withdraw the little profit for the day. If this continues to happen, it will take us centuries before we get another bull run.

Service thread below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5162299.msg51726822#msg51726822
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 09:29:39 PM

Howdy Folks!
This is what we are in a need of, a green color!
Today was a good day for btc, profits are nice..
But, what do you think? will this last?
Is this the Bull Run?
Honestly, the crypto market needed a good event like this one so that peoples could think again about crypto, imho, i think that some whales are back to the game ground. Otherwise, that move might make people Fomo'in and there will be bigger dumps.. Be wise guys!
*Share your thoughts*

Yeah, today is a good day for all of us I believe everyone here are taking their profits as well, but we could not tell if this would continue as the market is very speculative and volatile, I think we should expect and ups and downs to be exact, we should not rely on the green, but probably we play on it, if the market favors on us, then take some profits rather than holding our tokens or coins and just watching the price movements. I don't believe this is a sign of bullrun, but instead a normal day of a life of a trader.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 09:41:55 PM

It seems so. I mean 2019 was supposed to be a good year after such a bearish 2018. A bullish is already due on the crypto industry and the whales won't sleep that long so bull run is around the corner and this seems the perfect time for that.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:02:38 PM

The signal and rapid increase is glaring, I'm not sure if it is the start of a bull run or just another temporary bull trap, I prefer it to be the previous.
maybe it's just the beginning of a bull run market because I want a bull run market that is much bigger than that.
but the increase is enough to cure our sense of worry because we have long seen the market always red.

bitelliotZOOM

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:03:39 PM

The market is green, but this does not mean that a growing trend has begun. I think we should be patient and believe that someday the market will be able to go to the top.
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:08:06 PM

It is impossible to make conclusions at present because the market is still unstable after a long time. The market will come back when Bitcoin reaches the price of $ 4000 which is my own opinion based on discussions from other people on this forum.

Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:16:14 PM

It is too early to talk about the recovery, but I think that such a positive mood in the market was able to return the old investors who were desperate and left the market. And maybe they will continue to invest in crypto and this will contribute to its development.

akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:33:49 PM

no one knows for sure with the current green situation, the possibility that the current green conditions will not last long and will definitely return to correction, so just be careful if you want to start an investment this could only be a trap with a slight surprise . just keep watching, hoping that this is the start of the bullrun on the market.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
entebah

Activity: 1544
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:48:12 PM

Before we start celebrating that a new bull run has started, let's wait and see. In a few days, the prices can fall sharply down again. I'm careful at first and will wait before i start celebrating.
Yes, I agree. In my opinion, at the moment we don't expect Bullrun to come too much, but we must be careful first if we want to invest at this time, we better wait a few more days to see the price.
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:54:40 PM

I am not so sure that this will last because I see that a lot of coin prices fall again in just a short time, maybe because after all this time there is no increase, many people sell their coins when the price rises a little, but later when that phase ends the bullrun new will really begin

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:58:49 PM

I think it’s more likely that the bull run will be closer to summer, although it may be a more favorable situation in the spring, so now is a good time to buy tokens and wait for further developments.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:53:42 PM

There are some people who have already lost hope over crypto, perhaps because of the experiences they have had in the past.
The advent of another bull run, will definitely being more investors in, but we need to be careful, so as not to fomo.
I am also looking forward to a continuous uptrend.
zachyboy090118
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:30:09 AM

Howdy Folks!
This is what we are in a need of, a green color!
Today was a good day for btc, profits are nice..
Is this the Bull Run?
Honestly, the crypto market needed a good event like this one so that peoples could think again about crypto, imho, i think that some whales are back to the game ground. Otherwise, that move might make people Fomo'in and there will be bigger dumps.. Be wise guys!
*Share your thoughts*

My thought is we already see green tags for bitcoin and your right the whales back to the scene and start to dump again. This nay affect smaller investor and hunters having a bit of token on-hand. It sad to say that it always done by whales during exchange started. Hope it would stop gmto give chances in smaller investor to gain profit.

UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:34:20 AM

I am sure that this is not the beginning of a growing market, as it happened too quickly. I also believe that the level of fear has not been extreme yet. Most likely there will be another candle up, and then everything will fall down.

in this sense you are talking that the market cannot be said to be stable. if seen what happened at this time, especially in bitcoin, it began to decline after experiencing a small increase in price in a short time

For me, this is just a small pump compared to the market. It cannot say that it is a signal that the uptrend is returning. And as he says, it will probably have a stronger dump that brings Bitcoin to $ 3k price
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:03:51 AM

indeed, nowadays the market often experiences green, but for the bull run this year it still seems very difficult, because the market conditions are still slow to move but my hopes are also the market and bitcoin can be both a bull run

sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:19:17 PM

Actually its a short bull run i have seen on the market .I think market has a momentum now to go on uptrend .Investor are likely came into the market .So that the crypto lover are have more wish to keep it .I think the trend will run in the whole year. So that we need to more patience and keep our faith on crypto.

rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:38:17 PM

Actually its a short bull run i have seen on the market .I think market has a momentum now to go on uptrend .Investor are likely came into the market .So that the crypto lover are have more wish to keep it .I think the trend will run in the whole year. So that we need to more patience and keep our faith on crypto.
right ,now we can only wait until the bull run arrives, we must remember that the crypto world will never die , My prediction is that the bull run market will come this year too, so keep calm and hold crypto assets at this time

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:06:31 PM

Green market now is happen because value of the bitcoin increase a little and everyone hopes that it's bull run but maybe it will not or maybe it will be sign. Let's see what happen next if the green color will continuw or not but we want to see the value for this month to all green because this is time to shine again bitcoin to the Online world and see the other people who can leave bitcoin it can rise without them.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:23:10 PM

It is impossible to make conclusions at present because the market is still unstable after a long time. The market will come back when Bitcoin reaches the price of $ 4000 which is my own opinion based on discussions from other people on this forum.
4000 is not much. We'd need to go back to 6000 which was the previous stable low. Between 3000 and 6000 there's not much the price could hold onto. We could see it in that fast slide down when we broke below 6000 that there was no support on the way down.
This small pump doesn't look like anything healthy. More like a bot buying to sell in a few days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: