Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:55:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you have to take risks.  (Read 21967 times)
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:25:11 AM

Taking risks is a very difficult decision. But we must keep taking it because then we can achieve success. And the risk is like this on Crypto if I think it's very big. Because the results we can get are also very large.
no one has no risk, so we must take risks between risks. each choice must have a risk so we must know what risks will occur so we understand and we must have a strategy to manage risk. if we fail to take risks, it can be a learning process so that in the future we can know the risks of what will happen so we can be alert.

trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:27:30 AM

There are risks in any business and indeed in our life, no one can earn money without risks, even the most proven option of earning will always have some risks and with the cryptocurrency sphere the same thing, the risks are very high here, but the profit is worth it.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 08:28:18 AM

No body will reach financial freedom if they did not take any risk, because risk is apart of successfully. Just like in crypto trading, if we dont take any risk we will never know our mistake and the potential profit in crypto market. We should become risk taker and always learn from the mistake so we will get successfully later.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:28:22 AM

I would say there is a need to take risks because the opposite, the safe path, just means perpetuation of the status quo. Do you go for a new job or stick with your currrent one? Do you buy a new house or stick to your current one? Do you invest in crypto or in more established companies on the stock exchanges?
Whenever we take a risk we are doing so because it may end up better than the current situation, or it may end up worse, but we have reached a (hopefully reasoned) decision that the potential reward outweighs the potential risk. Ultimately it is a judgement call, and whilst we can't know the future, we can at least  keep ourselves as informed as possible, and learn from out previous mistakes, in order to lead us to better decisions.

Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:48:20 AM

No body will reach financial freedom if they did not take any risk, because risk is apart of successfully. Just like in crypto trading, if we dont take any risk we will never know our mistake and the potential profit in crypto market. We should become risk taker and always learn from the mistake so we will get successfully later.
You can try to find a teacher and learn from his mistakes, to lose as little money as possible in this risky market

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Mrliberty

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:52:42 AM

Taking risk is art of life, you learn new things by just taking a little risk, it also make us stronger....... He who never take risk will never achieve anything in life
strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 08:55:38 AM

i have same opinion with you mate, successfull investors such as warrent buffet and many other, they take the risk in market.this risk also contain high profit if someday market moved on our direction.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:17:00 AM

I choose to take risk because life itself is a one big risk and only those who take risk move an inche from where they where before financial to a new level .
Investing in Cryptocurrency is risky just like any other business one can think off, but Cryptocurrency investment seems to be the most rewarding as it brings high return on investment .
Basically, investing means taking calculated risks which I'm not afraid of taking.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:38:48 AM

Risks has to be taken in every business and investments. There will be no big returns without any risks. But you should always be prepared for any success or failure. The cryptocurrency market is difficult and no one knows what will happen in future.
dnovsckym

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:24:16 AM

The risk is a noble cause) And sometimes without it we won’t reach those heights that many of us aspire to!
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 11:17:15 AM

Not taking risk or venturing into something new would be the biggest risk ever. In life for you to progress u need to change the old way of doing things and try something new, i remember when i was afraid to use crypto exchanges, for fear that might tokens might get stuck, until i started using it, and started expanding my knowledge

bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:22:30 AM

In any case, it is very important to understand the possible risks and consciously take them; this reduces the cognitive load on our nervous system and allows us to make more balanced rational decisions. A lot of my friends, and I, including, made a big mistake not aware of the risks at the time.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:25:18 PM

With knowing about the risk, at least we can be careful to make a decision, and besides that, we will watch closely for what we do so we don't make any mistakes. But we cannot avoid the risk because the risk will always there, we only need to accept and we can prevent the risk become bigger by learning about risk management. The other reason why we take the risk is that we want to reach something we want so we are willing to do many things to prevent the risk.

manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:32:55 PM

In any case, it is very important to understand the possible risks and consciously take them; this reduces the cognitive load on our nervous system and allows us to make more balanced rational decisions. A lot of my friends, and I, including, made a big mistake not aware of the risks at the time.
indeed most people do not realize that they are risky and will inevitably fight risk.
it is certain that every choice has a risk so we must be prepared to manage risk into profit. among the choices we choose small risks, and we have to understand what the risks are so we can manage them.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Prettymie

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:47:08 PM

Risk takers has the higher chances of getting rich if they will invest in crypto and those who were the early investors of bitcoin had the living testaments that if you will take the risk without looking back you will gain the best reward that will give us our financial freedom. Although the downside of being a risk taker could end-up into bankruptcy and we need to study first before putting our money.
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:50:01 PM

With knowing about the risk, at least we can be careful to make a decision, and besides that, we will watch closely for what we do so we don't make any mistakes. But we cannot avoid the risk because the risk will always there, we only need to accept and we can prevent the risk become bigger by learning about risk management. The other reason why we take the risk is that we want to reach something we want so we are willing to do many things to prevent the risk.
the most important reason for risk-taking is profit. the profit we expect to receive. and the more profit the more risks we are ready to take
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:02:35 PM

I agree that only by taking risks do better projects appear. If the leaders had not taken risks in their time, we would not have seen many great projects and technological innovations. Many cryptocurrency projects appeared because their leaders took a risk, many crypto enthusiasts became rich because they took a risk.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:23:46 PM

It is very strange that people ask such a question, because it seems to me that any market has risks that need to be assessed and accepted if you are ready to use the market. Therefore, it seems to me that now it is a very important argument.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:34:55 PM

1. Taking it quickly makes you stand out and show your confidence.
That is the best way to get people to stop and see you as a leader, as someone to be reckoned with. The most successful start ups are run by people who will never be "ok" with the status quo. Having knowledge combined with self-confidence makes you shine.

From everything that you wrote, I singled out for myself a phrase that I will remember and, most likely, type and hang in front of the computer: "Knowledge, combined with self-confidence, makes you shine."
Yes, the risk is justified if you risk wisely.
There are many cases where the risk was unjustified. Some novice investors notice the growth of digital currency and, wanting to bite off a piece of their cake, fall into the hands of fraudsters. And there are newcomers who are burned for the first time and immediately leave, after an unsuccessful experience.
Need to learn from your mistakes, they will give experience and knowledge that will help to make a profit.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
prestigio74

Activity: 235

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:38:04 PM

I believe that risk is always needed in order to do something significant and clearly different from what everyone is doing in order for the result to become suggestible!

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: