Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:31:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Somebody explain to me why no DT member is investigating Eric Gu's scams ?  (Read 214 times)
Thule (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:41:20 AM

Somebody explain to me why no DT member is investigating Eric Gu's scams for million of dollars ?

I mean he started so many projects where he collected million of USD and left the projects behind claiming he has no obligation to the projects anymore even he didn't refunded money to the majority of people
who are now spitting blood on him.In China its extremly hot arround him and still his other projects like Metaverse are being promoted on this forum and it seems like noone cares that he scammed million of USD.

You are actually more interrested about peanuts shit alts abusing bounty instead of real scams where they took millions of USD and didn't delivered anything or refunded the money.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Angel of Death

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:47:33 AM

Somebody explain to me why no DT member is investigating Eric Gu's scams for million of dollars ?

Your accusations are excessive, not based on strong and accurate evidence, you are screwing up again about Eric Gu.
Indeed:

Eric Gu worked in Canada and the USA for more than 20 years and served as a senior programmer and project manager for large enterprises in Ontario, Canada before returning to China in 2012. Individually he has spent a lot of his spare time studying financial derivatives, religion, law and quantum physics. From the beginning of 2013, he started to participate in the bitcoin and Blockchain community and joined many early international projects and cutting-edge research on Blockchain. Eric wrote and translated many related articles and books including the Chinese version of Blockchain Blueprint for a New Economy (2015) by Melanie Swan.

After founding Viewfin in 2014, given the market’s fast-growing need for Blockchain in China, and favorable market conditions and technical trends, Eric successfully launched the first public Blockchain, Metaverse, in China. Metaverse, while still in its infancy, is perceived as a Chinese version of Ethereum which has created great awareness among the Chinese public media and financial institutions from 2016. As the Chairman of the Metaverse Foundation, Eric has committed to expanding the various industry use cases in the Metaverse eco-system to explore more Blockchain applications in different categories.

10 Fenbuari 2019
Source: https://www.crunchbase.com/person/eric-gu#section-overview

For now he has served 2 current jobs as:
1. Pendiri & CEO di Metaverse dan CEO di ViewFin.

Summary:
http://m.theinvestor.co.kr/view.php?ud=20180207000763
Topic: Metaverse's Eric Gu on Avatars, Oracles, and other forms of Compliance Magic

You make the atmosphere of the Forum more complicated with accusations and allegations.
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:53:00 AM

Anyone can post a scam accusation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

Use the following format:

Code:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]
If it involves personal information it has to be posted in investigations.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=227.0

Most accusations are made by members and then reviewed by DTs for tagging. It is up to each individual DT to determine whether it justifies a red tag.

Most of the accusations are made by non DT members.

If you feel it requires investigation then you should investigate it and post your findings.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
Thule (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:28:53 PM

I belive Eric has no account here.At least not that i'm aware of.
Scam accusations are very clear since there are hundreds of scammed investors.
People just need to join the Zengold telegram group ,the chinese one or Zendent

However Eric's Gu other main project Metaverse is still being promoted on this board.

You make the atmosphere of the Forum more complicated with accusations and allegations.

Facts are no allegations.You wanna talk on this thread?I would recommend first talking with his investors.
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 03:22:06 AM

Facts are no allegations.You wanna talk on this thread?I would recommend first talking with his investors.
Its already suggested by Xtraelv what you should do for a scam accusation. I wish you will follow that guide line. Otherwise just talking about an issue without proper evidence is nothing but a waste of time. 

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████