Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:46:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Exchange with lowest fees  (Read 2451 times)
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:26:44 AM

I think the best and the safest should be a priority. Binance is a good exchange and low on fee. Alsa Cobinhood doesn't get a fee (%0).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IrinaDuisimbekova

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 12:23:36 PM

Poloniex does have a low fee but since they are having problems recently and issues with their withdrawals most people who traded there before are now transferring to Bittrex. Though it does have a much higher fee compared to Poloniex but it has lesser issues than Polo.

Could you please advise what kinds of problems is Poloniex having Huh
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:18:14 PM

if you are looking for an exchange with the ethereum platform, you can find it on etherdelta or forkdelta, because for deposits or withdrawals, it's very easy, compared to other exchanges
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:46:28 PM

For information, the Nauticus exchange is in full launch (I let you find the Ann thread)
To guarantee their promotion they apply ridiculous trading fees (10 currencies currently available, including AUD)
Ave_Maximus

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:30:48 PM

I've used cryptopia for a while in the last year (yeah I know..it's hacked now). Late, I found changenow on the bestchange list and now using it. Low fee, good rates
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:31:46 AM

if you are looking for an exchange with the ethereum platform, you can find it on etherdelta or forkdelta, because for deposits or withdrawals, it's very easy, compared to other exchanges

ed and fd are pretty buggy and slow as im already using them all the time because i dont have any options .  i cant find my tokens listed anywhere aside from these two sites   .  i also notice that the fees are not accurate . sometimes they charged small but other times the fees were outrageous . not to mention that the market situation are stable  .

I've used cryptopia for a while in the last year (yeah I know..it's hacked now). Late, I found changenow on the bestchange list and now using it. Low fee, good rates

I found changenow on the bestchange list and now using it. Low fee, good rates

if im not mistaken , i have read an announcement that changenow is a scam  . so please avoid it  ,  same as cryptopia . they are lately turned unto scam .

Bostraticus

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:49:05 AM

I think the best and the safest should be a priority. Binance is a good exchange and low on fee. Alsa Cobinhood doesn't get a fee (%0).
Binance can block your account, however, Bittrex does, too. I have had similar problems several times, so I believe that a safer way is to use exchangers without registering. Perhaps you need to pay attention to changenow.io. They have a fixed rate, claims are processed quickly and there is no registration. This is one of the options, now there are many exchangers, but this one I use at the moment.
Ave_Maximus

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:04:34 PM

Binance can block your account, however, Bittrex does, too. I have had similar problems several times, so I believe that a safer way is to use exchangers without registering. Perhaps you need to pay attention to changenow.io. They have a fixed rate, claims are processed quickly and there is no registration. This is one of the options, now there are many exchangers, but this one I use at the moment.
indeed. it's better to use such services, without accounts. it's the safest way
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:09:29 AM

For information, the Nauticus exchange is in full launch (I let you find the Ann thread)
To guarantee their promotion they apply ridiculous trading fees (10 currencies currently available, including AUD)
I haven't tried this exchange but I've noticed and recognized this because of a bunch of threads that it has been plugged. Most of the discussions you'll see their link at the very end of those posts.

I never tried to check their website if that's what you said and they have a ridiculous fee then that's my first impression to me already. I think I won't even bother to try them.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:15:42 PM

It may not get you the best prices like does in the exchanges so when someone cares about the fee they will lot care about the price as well so using the exchange with hih price needs to be the priority.And using decentralized exchanges can make us to spend less fee or no fee but still they were not at their best like the centralized exchanges.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
scrollerz

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:57:32 PM

indeed. it's better to use such services, without accounts. it's the safest way
I know this problem and now I'm looking for a good exchanger. I see many problems with exchanges lately and it seems to me that services without registration are an outlet for those who do not want to risk their funds.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:46:35 AM

Exactly, it is very good to trade in the exchange like Etherdelta or Forkdelta or Idex, these platforms will help to trade the coin which is based on the Ethereum blockchain, which will help to find a well-secured coin in all these platforms.
tokenmom

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 04:08:11 AM

Decentralized tokenmom exchange. No exchange fee. no deposit and signup.
Token listing fee is 0%
Exchange fee is 0%

You need to pay only tx gas fee when your order is matched.
and whenever you trade, you get free tm token airdrop. 100TM
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:56:42 PM

Hi, as shown in subject I'm searching for the best exchange market security and customer service and stability etc also it's lowest fees
 I know better services mean more fees but Acceptable performance with a good price will be excellent
Thanks

I think for me Coinbene has 0.0005BTC correct me if I am wrong, then on IDAX was 0.0001BTC charge
for every transaction. Then on Bittrex was 0.001BTC I don't know in the other exchange. Probably on IDEX and Forkdelta
for sure they have a lowest fee.
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 11:37:55 AM

Low fees do not mean that this exchange is right for you. Many have a really good fee, however, they can get more of your funds due to the fact that they can put restrictions on the account. Ie, in fact, you will always keep some coins in your account, which is not acceptable to me. In my practice there is the use of Binance or Changenow, if you wanna exchanger without registration, to avoid losing funds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: