Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:31:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Change Of KYC Pattern  (Read 18783 times)
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:14:45 AM

I am of the opinion that the process of cyclic is easier. if Kyc aims to avoid multiple accounts, then the Kyc process should be as long as it is done only by one account / one person.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:27:31 AM

There have been so much issues arising from bounty hunters doing kyc. So many bounty hunters are against it. Also looking at what kyc means, it means know your customer and bounty hunters are not customers.

So my thought is this: if there must be kyc , it should be done before the start of the bounty. If you pass the kyc, you start the bounty but if you fail, you just leave it and look for some other promising bounty.

What do you think about this?

That should always be the case, these bounty managers are not acting professionally they should first qualify their workers before admitting them they also start as bounty workers so they know how it feels to work for several months without getting paid.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Globen
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:03:22 AM

I think i like this idea, if only the bounty managers would agree to passing kyc first before joining the bounty campaign but i doubt they would want to do it. It will really make those bounty hunters that passed the kyc to put more effort in the bounty knowing that they will be paid their full reward unlike when you would do kyc at the end of the bounty and you are not sure you will pass.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 04:09:06 AM

Good idea, or you could ask bounty manager in advance, if there will be kyc to get paid or not. If they first say no and later require it then it's shame on them.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:47:42 AM

Yeah, I think this is a good idea. Because this can make it easier for bounty hunters and also easier for the project. KYC at the beginning of the campaign can reduce multiple accounts and bounty hunter can know from the start if the KYC is accepted or rejected. Yeah I think this is very good if applied to projects that require a bounty hunter to do KYC. And I have found a campaign like this, namely Faba invest https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5095858.0

wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 04:55:48 AM

Yes, agree with you, so that there are not many participants who oppose and are in vain for their work, if they fail to do KYC.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:57:14 AM

There has been many replies concerning the change of KYC after the campaign might have been started or sometime when the campaign has gone half on it way to finishes. Sometime rules which are not written at the initial time will surface before the end of the campaign, this pattern is not encouraging at all as Bounty Hunters find them difficult to cope with.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:06:41 AM

My problem with KYC on ICOs is that I don't know where and who exactly is getting my personal data.

About exchanges, I get it to some point. But to give my personal data to random people just to invest in a project or being part of the bounty, thank you but never!
that's the reason why more bounty hunter against on that KYC stuff when joining in project 'cause it's not provably fair in the first place, which is because mostly nowadays turn always to scam and always disappear without knowing. it seems like where just putting our selves into risk situation because of that . 
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:23:36 AM

There have been so much issues arising from bounty hunters doing kyc. So many bounty hunters are against it. Also looking at what kyc means, it means know your customer and bounty hunters are not customers.

So my thought is this: if there must be kyc , it should be done before the start of the bounty. If you pass the kyc, you start the bounty but if you fail, you just leave it and look for some other promising bounty.

I guess they are just securing their tokens for real bounty hunters. And they didn't ask much just our email and telegram account I guess, which is we can provide easily so let them be.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:33:11 AM

Depends on the bounty manager and the project if they implement that because for sure it is big help to prevent any problems and issue.
Chaging pattern of KYC is needed good or equal rights for the partipants and the team of the project so they will be benfits on that and no can harm from any changing. They need to analyze what is the effects on this and what is good of having that.
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:42:10 AM

Yes, agree with you, so that there are not many participants who oppose and are in vain for their work, if they fail to do KYC.
you do not understand that the point is not that people cannot undergo this procedure, but that it is very dangerous. Your data can be sold in the darknet and, banned sites can be registered on your documents. And now think do you really wanna pass this KYC?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:06:35 AM

Yes, it is definitely an issue for bounty hunters since what most ICOs do is that they announce the bounty campaign without any information or announcements of the KYC.
After the bounty campaign is completed and when the time comes for paying the rewards to the bounty participants the ICO team announces that they will have to undergo a KYC process to claim the bounty rewards.
While most participants don't do the KYC and hence loose the rewards others try to claim but get stuck somewhere between. Some don't get qualified under the KYC process and eventually loose the rewards.
This way the ICO team cheats their bounty participants. They can announce the need of a KYC process earlier so that the bounty participants can decide whether or not to participate in the campaign or not.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:18:34 AM

Yeah, we ask them many times in many months and they clearly said no but it's always a big surprise in the end because they want KYC. I think a lot of participants had already accepted it even they don't like the idea of risking their documents because they want their rewards to be given.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:24:11 AM

Yeah, I think this is a good idea. Because this can make it easier for bounty hunters and also easier for the project. KYC at the beginning of the campaign can reduce multiple accounts and bounty hunter can know from the start if the KYC is accepted or rejected. Yeah I think this is very good if applied to projects that require a bounty hunter to do KYC. And I have found a campaign like this, namely Faba invest https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5095858.0
I went to the campaign ICO Faba invest. There, really, on the first page before joining the campaign, the bounty explains that it will be necessary to pass the KYC test and immediately provide the opportunity to pass it. However, they require the provision of proof of residence at the place of registration - a document on the payment of utilities or an extract from the bank, but I cannot provide these documents, since I do not live at the place of my registration now. If I were required to undergo such a check at the end of the ICO, it would mean that I would simply be used for free. In this case, I can simply not join such a campaign.
I believe that the KYC check on bounty hunters is illegal, but if it is carried out, it should only be carried out when joining this campaign. Otherwise, it is just one form of fraud.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:59:37 AM

I totally agree with you, if the projects require bounty hunters to perform KYC, it should be done at the beginning, if the bounty hunters don't pass, they will have more choices. Some projects are trying not to allocate tokens to the bounty hunters in such ways
ucok456

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:25:07 AM

I think this is a good thing for some bounty hunters. Because some bounty hunter do their jobs honestly while some other bounty hunters do their jobs fraudulently (multiple accounts). So I think the KYC system is very good for preventing fraud from bounty hunters.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:37:28 AM

But almost all of project change their rules in the end of bounty. This really confused bounty hunter what next will they do. Im ever join bounty with kyc system in the end but failed the kyc with no valid info what wrong with my data information. Your advice really true and  good but i dont think it will used all of bounty manager or ICO team. This reality sometimes make our work useless. The bounty end and distribution start soon but our kyc rejected. That mean we not get the reward.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:46:47 AM

Most bounty managers mentioned the KYC requirements before the bounty starts. I thank them. There is no need of KYC for bounty hunter, I think. Anyway, it would be better if some rules were forced for the ICO.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:48:45 AM

Maybe it's a good suggestion, when you want to start, of course, do KYC first. But if it is applied, it might take a long time. Because projects must work quickly to promote their projects. If you have to do the Kyc first, it might be very long. Usually if the bounty hunter has to use KYC, it will certainly be a long time ago and it will not be a failure for KYC.
Nurma.A

Activity: 286

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:55:07 AM

I agree with your method. It's useless if we work on the campaign, but we don't know whether our KYC is accepted or not. The team or bounty manager should provide information to us about our KYC status. If accepted, we will work on the bounty. But if not, we can look for another bounty.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: