Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:40:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Change Of KYC Pattern  (Read 18783 times)
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1732

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:24:48 AM

In my opinion, KYC for bounty hunters is not needed. except for a good project that does have the potential for a bounty hunter. if you really want to continue applying KYC, it must be applied when the bounty has been completed and the softcap or hardcap has been achieved, so that the KYC provided is not in vain and not misused.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:16:27 AM

There have been so much issues arising from bounty hunters doing kyc. So many bounty hunters are against it. Also looking at what kyc means, it means know your customer and bounty hunters are not customers.

So my thought is this: if there must be kyc , it should be done before the start of the bounty. If you pass the kyc, you start the bounty but if you fail, you just leave it and look for some other promising bounty.

What do you think about this?

I think they are not changing their KYC pattern, some are having no KYC but after the ICO, they will going to implement KYC procedure which is not quite promising since they trap their bounty hunters.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:44:37 AM

There have been so much issues arising from bounty hunters doing kyc. So many bounty hunters are against it. Also looking at what kyc means, it means know your customer and bounty hunters are not customers.

So my thought is this: if there must be kyc , it should be done before the start of the bounty. If you pass the kyc, you start the bounty but if you fail, you just leave it and look for some other promising bounty.

This is something bounty hunters do not want to happen, not because they have double account but because they are not a fan of KYC because of the news that some ICO in the past are selling their customer's credentials, one of the ICO that suddenly change their rule and ask bounty hunters to now do KYC is ADAB SOLUTIONS.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:03:29 AM

I saw that it was a good thing to do before the job, but what I asked was that there was a guarantee that our personal data could be secured and not cheated by the team?
this is a fear for the participants who will do the Kyc

Argoo

Activity: 2296
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:37:40 AM

A KYC check is illegal for bounty hunters, but if it is carried out, then it must of course be carried out before the bounty hunters begin their work. This is quite logical, since this process is not regulated, it does not have general rules for its conduct and to the required information and to provide copies of documents. Some bounty hunters due to various life situations cannot provide some of the required documents and therefore they need to clearly see if they will be able to pass the KYC test or not. Many ICOs already write directly whether a KYC check will be conducted or not, and if so, they provide the opportunity to pass it immediately. And it is right.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:16:20 AM

I very much agree with this proposal. Before starting the bounty, I have to confirm whether I need KYC because I am almost not involved in KYC projects.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
QNaka

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:47:46 AM

The KYC requirement for bounty hunters definitely holds back fraud with multiple accounts. But it is fair to say that, unlike an investor, KYC for a hunter should be easier, and then the hunter will pass this procedure without regret at the very beginning of the bounty of the company.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:24:14 PM

Back before I use or bought an hardware wallet,
I always use seperate wallets for every transaction I use one wallet for recieving my bounty rewards and sometimes airdrop rewards,
But I always seperate where I would keep it for a long term hold and a wallet for a cash out option.

Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:45:48 PM

Since we cannot avoid passing kyc, it is best to go through it after the end of the bounty campaign, when you are sure that you have earned at least something.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 01:18:07 PM

The bounty hunter never should to get under KYC procedure. The hunters would take what the devs gives them. This is really ridiculous. Also i don't understand why the investors should send KYC? Why? We all came to cryptocurrency market because of the privacy but now it is gone. Even the exchanges ask for KYC today and if you don't send you can't trade!

globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 01:38:26 PM

I agree with your opinion, not all bounty hunters agree with the existence of Kyc, and it is true that bounty hunters are not customers because they only promote projects in various media depending on the campaign followed and get rewards for the job.
if there is a project that requires Kyc it must to notify from the beginning about it, do not suddenly requires Kyc at the end of the bounty

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 01:42:17 PM

Since we cannot avoid passing kyc, it is best to go through it after the end of the bounty campaign, when you are sure that you have earned at least something.
Why we can't, bounty without kyc should not do kyc.
If this practice continues maybe it is time for me to not join signature campaigns any more.
I don't see why they want kyc now but they didn't want it a year ago.
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 05:52:02 PM

We should change this structure because obviously, this process does not guarantee the safety of investors. I have read enough posts about how to send in fake documents for a KYC. We need to stop this.
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 11:35:05 AM

KYC is definitely needed and useful in the cryptographic community for fair dealing with fraud. However, KYC does not make sense for bounty hunters, and two-factor identification without passport data would be a sufficient solution for team control.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:37:32 AM

Yes you are right,I myself have create few posts about this issue on btt forum but many bounty managers don't follow it ,why would you implement KYC after bounty ends? Its cheating ,KYC should be announced from the start to safe hunters time and efforts ,I don't know why they don't follow this easy steps

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:45:10 AM

I think Kyc about bounty is a bit boring, why, because not necessarily the tokens that are given the price can make us sufficient, what's more with our passports and original identity, we have a bounty scam. That makes us drop. I don't think it is necessary for Kyc, if you leave it.
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 11:49:32 AM

I think years ago, bounty hunters are not assigned to have a kyc, its just now that several of the ico's and bounty campaigns requiring bounty hunters for kyc, maybe they would just have to know every of the participants and also possibly that some scam projects would just get someone's identity from their kyc.
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:08:40 PM

Yes this is good thinking about the point. Because at fast need advertise KYC then need opinion then can start KYC Pattern.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:09:11 PM

Of course they are against it, they maybe want to stay anonymous and hidden from other peoples.
KYC is required to prevent money laundry and scammers, but i think it is ok for hunters who receiving huge reward.
Yes, the rule about KYC should be announced before the start of campaign, not at the end.

Hamphser

Activity: 2506
Merit: 328

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:11:30 PM

Of course they are against it, they maybe want to stay anonymous and hidden from other peoples.
KYC is required to prevent money laundry and scammers, but i think it is ok for hunters who receiving huge reward.
Yes, the rule about KYC should be announced before the start of campaign, not at the end.
It should be on the start but there are bounties which do apply this KYC thing in the end of the bounty which is pretty shady.
If they announce it that they have been required on such regulation then its considerable and as a hunter its your choice if you
would comply or not to get your tokens but for those project owners who tend to cheat out and not willing to pay up bounty
tokens overall then they would make this KYC as an alibi.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████