Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:28:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Change Of KYC Pattern  (Read 18783 times)
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:20:57 AM

Maybe there isn't much we can do about KYC procedures. There are many bounty hunters who oppose it, but the KYC procedure continues. Indeed, as hunters, they are not investors and if they have to go through a KYC process, I don't think that's true. But I must be prepared for all of these conditions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:58:11 AM

There have been so much issues arising from bounty hunters doing kyc. So many bounty hunters are against it. Also looking at what kyc means, it means know your customer and bounty hunters are not customers.

So my thought is this: if there must be kyc , it should be done before the start of the bounty. If you pass the kyc, you start the bounty but if you fail, you just leave it and look for some other promising bounty.

What do you think about this?
Tbh KYC for bounty participants is a joke, bounty hunters should be not do KYC too because they are not their customers. Well, for the positive thing, KYC can help to eliminate all multi accounts on the bounty. In the end, the stakes that the alts got will be deleted and give it to the real person.
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:39:35 PM

There have been so much issues arising from bounty hunters doing kyc. So many bounty hunters are against it. Also looking at what kyc means, it means know your customer and bounty hunters are not customers.

So my thought is this: if there must be kyc , it should be done before the start of the bounty. If you pass the kyc, you start the bounty but if you fail, you just leave it and look for some other promising bounty.

Tbh KYC for bounty participants is a joke, bounty hunters should be not do KYC too because they are not their customers. Well, for the positive thing, KYC can help to eliminate all multi accounts on the bounty. In the end, the stakes that the alts got will be deleted and give it to the real person.
The bounty distribution method with the stakes is not fair and the bounty managers should think about the alternative options. Honestly, KYC is used for eliminating the weak hands and the bounty participants are victims of greedy teams who don't like share.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ali115112

Activity: 1806
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:57:39 AM

I agreed with you, but we can't force to ICO's to get KYC before start the bounty its upon projects and KYC will be compulsory in future and also this will be requirement by FATF.

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:04:59 AM

The bounty distribution method with the stakes is not fair and the bounty managers should think about the alternative options. Honestly, KYC is used for eliminating the weak hands and the bounty participants are victims of greedy teams who don't like share.

using stakes as a form of payment method per week is okay but what is not acceptable to me is the bounty campaigns are mainly dishonest  . most of them arent paying as what they promise because the campaign have turned into scam  .

sometimes they are paying if we are lucky but the problem is the value of the coins which is verry low  . kyc is not also a problem at all but as long as the bounty will pay you and the value of the coins is much higher compare to other bounties that does not have a kyc  .
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:35:55 AM

I know how you feel and I understand your sentiments due to I'm also one of the bounty hunters.
But KYC is depend on the Bounty manager. in fact, there are some of the campaign giving the rules at the first
page of their kyc rules before joining in the bounty. Therefore, it is all up to the decision of the bounty hunters.
So, if there are some complaining they are free not to join, but if they join they can't do nothing in the end but to
follow the rules if they want to be pay.
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:19:31 AM

I totally agree with you, if the team members have announced a KYC process before the bounty launch, it is legit, because everybody knew that there will be a KYC process. But announcing a KYC at the end of a bounty is nothing else than cheating.
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:17:37 PM

KYC becomes a mandatory requirement in some bonus campaigns to verify the identity of participants. Bonus managers give out campaign announcements that require KYC verification. So every bounty hunter can check it through the manager or be notified directly on the topic.

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:19:52 PM

I think kyc is a must novadays as there is so many greedy people that create multiple accounts and try to cheat with fake twitter , facebook followers . And ofcourse bounty managers should take a closer look on every work done . Because i can point out so many bounty where alot of people got paid like 5-6 times with same account ....
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:34:05 PM

Yes, unfortunately there is nothing to do. I regularly see how companies are trying to take our passports under any way. I even sometimes refuse the reward if I don’t trust the project 100% because I don’t want my documents to fall into the hands.

Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:10:07 PM

Why companies have the right to insist on the conditions. Such as proof of identity? I'm so tired of the fact that projects change the rules of the game. I'm not ready to go KYC always.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:05:54 PM

The change as a whole will not change the meaning of this process, because it seems to me that the process as a whole excludes the possibility to use cryptocurrency for the purposes that were originally conceived in this regard.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 08:26:26 PM

Your idea is good and i agree with it, although there are some mistakes of the project team and bounty manager for not informing the bounty participants at the start, i think we should not be worry about kyc as long as we are honest to ourselves and that we can supply the necessary requirement which is the identification card, not unless we use farming accounts,and this should not be helpful anyway.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:56:02 PM

Of course, a KYC check should only be carried out with respect to certain individuals and only in cases provided for this. Such verification should be carried out only with the aim of preventing the laundering of dirty money and combating the financing of terrorism. In other words, this check should be carried out to prevent illegal operations with finances or to uncover committed crimes with monetary funds. Bounty hunters do not invest their money and therefore should not be tested by KYC.
ICO teams simply abuse their rights, taking advantage of the lack of regulation of this type of activity when they demand that bounty hunters pass through KYC checks.

Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:29:45 PM

Exactly KYC should be indicated at the start of the bounty and with that bounty hunters will have the option of either to partake in it or not but I guess most of them won't want that cos you find out that only few bounty hunters will partake in the project

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:34:13 PM

I think kyc is a must novadays as there is so many greedy people that create multiple accounts and try to cheat with fake twitter , facebook followers . And ofcourse bounty managers should take a closer look on every work done . Because i can point out so many bounty where alot of people got paid like 5-6 times with same account ....
I don't know if KYC is the solution for this problem because this will only lead to losing a lot of their workers, especially the good ones. People use multiple fake accounts because they can and the managers allow it since they are not careful enough doing all the research necessary before accepting them.
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:40:43 PM

Doing KYC has the benefit of sorting out scammers with multiple accounts. KYC requirement should be announced before the bounty starts and everybody can decide to participate or not under KYC conditions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: