Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:33:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Z9 Series Full and Mini Modded Efudd NO-DEV FEE 100% - Individual Clocking  (Read 2043 times)
chipless (OP)

Activity: 559
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:26:04 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 04:55:47 PM by chipless

Some of you have been waiting for this …. Efudd's  Z9 Firmware Full or Mini with NO DEV FEE's..... 100% Free

This firmware takes away the control over your miner that Efudd has implemented in his newer versions. He cant shut your miner down, he cant expire your license, basically he lost his control when to put your miner in dev mode. This release has full working individual hashboard overclocking. The dev-fee has been disabled.

I have been running this on my mini's for about 8 weeks now without any problems or reboots. You will have to set the frequency after you upgrade and possibly reboot 2 times on the mini's. This release is the same as the full size release with the frequencies updated for the mini's. An updated release will be posted with working temps on the mini's as soon as I get more time to make the changes.

UPDATED 03/18/2019

***Using on a Z9 MINI ****  You must manually set the fan speed at the same speed you are running now or higher now so make a note of the RPM of your fan. You will NOT have temp's showing in the web gui. The miner will take a minute or two extra before it starts mining and the fan settles down to your set RPM.

If you find this firmware helpful please make a donation for the No-Dev file

--- Zcash ---
t1e4Dmr5RBgnWqTN2mAmZ6JzGavW7qxA4P1

** Modded Efudd's 2.0c Dev-Free **

Updated 03/18/2019

https://app.nihaocloud.com/f/479168b650f747f0adc5/?dl=1

Share your results with others on my Discord channel
https://discord.gg/6t62apJ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
efudd

Activity: 504
Merit: 51

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:25:03 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2019, 07:43:03 PM by efudd

Make sure you are honest with folk in that all you've tried to do here is redirect it to yourself.

You are also wrong about what 2.1 provides over 2.0.

... and you missed something which I'll deal with later, so enjoy it while it works.

-j

efudd

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:53:37 PM

LOL, come on man.. this is from your firmware:

#120.78.246.145  39.107.212.77 in /etc/hosts?

That would not ever work, commented out or not -- you cannot redirect IP addresses in /etc/hosts. I'm continually impressed by your tenacity, even if your methods indicate a lack of comprehension.

Also, for what it's worth, I noticed someone (you) doing this a few days ago and even mentioned it on the discord... join, look at the history and see for yourself!

-j

chipless (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:20:39 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2019, 08:41:15 PM by chipless

#120.78.246.145  39.107.212.77 in /etc/hosts?

That would not ever work, commented out or not -- you cannot redirect IP addresses in /etc/hosts. I'm continually impressed by your tenacity, even if your methods indicate a lack of comprehension.

Also, for what it's worth, I noticed someone (you) doing this a few days ago and even mentioned it on the discord... join, look at the history and see for yourself!

-j

Did I hear you say your dev fee isn't working?

It is commented out with the # and that is your poolin server rerouted when active it was for testing until I found what needed to be changed this way I wasn't mining for you. You didn't post the rest blocking your servers. And yes you can reroute a connection using the host file. You seen it while I was making some changes and was working on verifying it was not dev mining. But you didn't see it for the last month+ while I was playing with it. While it was active it would reroute your dev server to a different one and mine for me instead but for the public I had to comment it out.

127.0.0.1   localhost.localdomain      localhost
#120.78.246.145  zec-bj.ss.poolin.com
#120.78.246.145  39.107.212.77
120.78.246.145  us-api1.fudd.net
120.78.246.145  fudd.net

That's the host file.... Lets not accuse me of hiding something I have no reason to your the one who hid from everyone the control you had over the miners. If you think you can shut it down I have some running now lets see what you can do to it.

In this example facebook is rerouted to the white house site
https://smallbusiness.chron.com/redirect-ip-address-using-hosts-file-51369.html

efudd

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:27:22 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2019, 08:41:12 PM by efudd

#120.78.246.145  39.107.212.77 in /etc/hosts?

-j

It is commented out with the # and that is your poolin server rerouted when active it was for testing until I found what needed to be changed this way I wasn't mining for you. You didn't post the rest blocking your servers. And yes you can reroute a connection using the host file. You seen it while I was making some changes and was working on verifying it was not dev mining. But you didn't see it for the last month+ while I was playing with it.

127.0.0.1   localhost.localdomain      localhost
#120.78.246.145  zec-bj.ss.poolin.com
#120.78.246.145  39.107.212.77
120.78.246.145  us-api1.fudd.net
120.78.246.145  fudd.net

That's the host file.... Lets not accuse me of hiding something I have no reason to your the one who hid from everyone the control you had over the miners. If you think you can shut it down I have some running now lets see what you can do to it.

In this example facebook is rerouted to the white house site
https://smallbusiness.chron.com/redirect-ip-address-using-hosts-file-51369.html

chipless - I said you cannot reroute an IP address using the hosts file. I did not say you cannot redirect a host lookup. See, the left hand side, in this case "120.78.246.145" is the target to redirect to, while the right hand side, in this case "39.107.212.77" is the thing to redirect from.

I use the term 'redirect' here loosely because that isn't actually what is going on under the covers, but it conveys the point. An IP address as the 2nd argument ("39.107.212.77") is *NOT* valid and indicates a simple failure in comprehension of how DNS and other OS components work. If you tried to connect() (man 2 connect) to 39.107.212.77 in your example above (if it were not commented out), it would NOT go to 120.78.246.145.

That is what I'm stating, whether you comprehend the answer or not.

Also, your "thanks for helping keep things free" is hilarious when you are, in fact, stealing someone else's work that is not in the public domain and calling it your own. Work that was not free, and without that base work, you would not be able to even attempt to release this functionality.

Enjoy your theft for now.

-j

chipless (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:50:55 PM

Never called it my own it still says its your firmware just dev free. Don't preach to me, you took Bitmain's and the writers of cgminers firmware made some changes and call it your own. I did no different, I made a few changes and released it, with the exception of not calling it my own. You stayed 1 step ahead then I figured out possibly who and how that was happening and if I am right that member is a snitch if I am wrong then oh well

As far as the host file well when it looks for your server it don't go to it and that's all that matters. I may not explain things very well but I do get positive results.

I will wait for the day for it to stop working until then I will enjoy dev free with individual clocking.

efudd

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:56:43 PM

Never called it my own it still says its your firmware just dev free. Don't preach to me, you took Bitmain's and the writers of cgminers firmware made some changes and call it your own. I did no different, I made a few changes and released it, with the exception of not calling it my own.

As far as the host file well when it looks for your server it don't go to it and that's all that matters. I may not explain things very well but I do get positive results.

Actually, it is significantly different. My changes are not in any of bitmain's work that otherwise is not already released (for example .html files are by default released by proxy of them being in the firmware). The things you have modified are not released, are not legally required to be released in source,  and are not public domain.

As far as bitmain goes, bitmain is in violation of the GPL by not releasing the source code to their work which is required by law.

My work was done specifically to avoid GPL and that requirement.

Again, enjoy your theft for now.

-j

chipless (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:09:37 PM

Never called it my own it still says its your firmware just dev free. Don't preach to me, you took Bitmain's and the writers of cgminers firmware made some changes and call it your own. I did no different, I made a few changes and released it, with the exception of not calling it my own.

Actually, it is significantly different. My changes are not in any of bitmain's work that otherwise is not already released (for example .html files are by default released by proxy of them being in the firmware). The things you have modified are not released, are not legally required to be released in source,  and are not public domain.

As far as bitmain goes, bitmain is in violation of the GPL by not releasing the source code to their work which is required by law.

Again, enjoy your theft for now. I now need to go look into some specific Colorado laws.

-j

The files I modified are included in the Bitmain firmware I didn't play with your lgcm file sorry. Therefore the file is in public domain and a normally released file to the public, again you used the start of someone else's work. You modified an already existing file and I modified the modified. Bottom line you made a mistake you did correct it in the 2.1 release that I can tell if that matters any.

efudd

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:14:39 PM

Actually, it is significantly different. My changes are not in any of bitmain's work that otherwise is not already released (for example .html files are by default released by proxy of them being in the firmware). The things you have modified are not released, are not legally required to be released in source,  and are not public domain.

Again, enjoy your theft for now. I now need to go look into some specific Colorado laws.

-j

The files I modified are included in the Bitmain firmware I didn't play with your lgcm file sorry. Therefore the file is in public domain and a normally released file to the public, again you used the start of someone else's work. You modified an already existing file and I modified the modified.

Are they chip? Are you sure? You might want to take another look. This is another situation where you are simply wrong. Worse, you know you are wrong and are lying because I can tell what you've accessed and what you've modified in the image you released. (You really should look at the various timestamp types stored on a file/directory, only some of which are exposed to an 'ls -al' command). You leak a lot of OPSEC data.

You are also wrong about the rights given to an end user of GPL software, including the right to modify. And I'm telling you that you have released a modification of software that does not fall into the GPL and is my original code as your own.

This is my last response regarding your theft.

-j

chipless (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:21:00 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2019, 09:35:09 PM by chipless

-j

The files I modified are included in the Bitmain firmware I didn't play with your lgcm file sorry. Therefore the file is in public domain and a normally released file to the public, again you used the start of someone else's work. You modified an already existing file and I modified the modified.

Are they chip? Are you sure? You might want to take another look. This is another situation where you are simply wrong. Worse, you know you are wrong and are lying because I can tell what you've accessed and what you've modified in the image you released. (You really should look at the various timestamp types stored on a file/directory, only some of which are exposed to an 'ls -al' command). You leak a lot of OPSEC data.

You are also wrong about the rights given to an end user of GPL software, including the right to modify. And I'm telling you that you have released a modification of software that does not fall into the GPL and is my original code as your own.

-j

This file is released in the Bitmain firmware

libnss_mdns_minimal.so.2  ----  This file you modified and recompiled
hosts

Those are the only two files besides the web pages. And as I said I don't claim it as my own. It has your name all over it. So tell me what files you say I changed that weren't in the Bitmain firmware.

The GNU General Public License (GNU GPL or GPL) is a widely used free software license, which guarantees end users the freedom to run, study, share and modify the software

You started with a GPL file that was linked to a open source program. I did look into it and you have no leg to stand for this version.

efudd

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:26:14 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2019, 09:43:28 PM by efudd

-j

-j

This file is released in the Bitmain firmware

libnss_mdns_minimal.so.2  ----  This file you modified and recompiled
hosts

Those are the only two files besides the web pages. And as I said I don't claim it as my own. It has your name all over it. So tell me what files you say I changed that weren't in the Bitmain firmware.

Again, you are wrong.

libnss_mdns_minimal.so.2 is *NOT* in bitmain firmware and is in fact original code, not under the GPL. Modifying and releasing it is theft, end of story. The legal fact that your action is theft is not a matter of debate, it is a factual thing by your actions and the letter of the law. Also, Don't always trust a filename.

The act of you releasing it in this manner, in any court of law, would be considered you "claim[ing] it as [your] own", despite what your words say. It may have my name on it, but it is not my release, and you know this, and have admitted the same.

Hell, even lcgm is in fact original code, not covered by the GPL, so you releasing it in a bundle that bypasses the intention is also theft dude.

You can release all the firmware firmware without 'lcgm' and 'libnss_mdns.so.2' you want and be legally compliant. If you do anything else which includes those two, including modifying them or releasing them in any other bundle, you are in fact releasing goods as your own that are my copyright. This is not a matter of debate either.

chipless, you aren't the first I've had to cease and desist legally. You'll be the 5th.

-j

chipless (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:42:54 PM

You better look again it is in the factory Bitmain firmware.  libnss_mdns_minimal.so.2  is located in the /lib

efudd

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:51:09 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2019, 10:04:30 PM by efudd

You better look again it is in the factory Bitmain firmware.  libnss_mdns_minimal.so.2  is located in the /lib

Again, do not trust a filename, chipless.

Absolutely nothing in my shipped libnss_mdns_minimal.so.2 has anything to do with bitmain's factory, unused, library and is 100% original code. If you had a lick of sense with this stuff you would be able to see that for yourself.

... and you won't be able to release a mini version using this tactic, so you might as well remove that lie from the top of the thread, too.

You are wrong.
You are also in the wrong.

Good day.

-j

chipless (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:36:44 PM

You better look again it is in the factory Bitmain firmware.  libnss_mdns_minimal.so.2  is located in the /lib

Absolutely nothing in my shipped libnss_mdns_minimal.so.2 has anything to do with bitmain's factory, unused, library and is 100% original code. If you had a lick of sense with this stuff you would be able to see that for yourself.

... and you won't be able to release a mini version using this tactic, so you might as well remove that lie from the top of the thread, too.

You are wrong.

Good day.

-j

To make you happy maybe I will remove some more of your junk from the file then it wont be "yours" anymore. I tried doing legit business with you and you right away claimed I was trying to rip you off, I tried setting clients up with your software and you were an ass when I asked you questions, you refused to sell me a license, and so on so tell me why I should have not came up with a version then I could use. The original firmware was tied to that file so I used it, not my fault you also used that same file. As far as the mini I already have that figured out I just need to make some more changes then test it.

efudd

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:52:42 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2019, 12:14:39 AM by efudd

You are wrong.

Good day.

-j

To make you happy maybe I will remove some more of your junk from the file then it wont be "yours" anymore. I tried doing legit business with you and you right away claimed I was trying to rip you off, I tried setting clients up with your software and you were an ass when I asked you questions, you refused to sell me a license, and so on so tell me why I should have not came up with a version then I could use. The original firmware was tied to that file so I used it, not my fault you also used that same file. As far as the mini I already have that figured out I just need to make some more changes then test it.

The filename does not make the contents and you are ignorant if you cannot see that. As far as your statement of my claims or refusal to sell, unless you have approached under multiple names, you are simply lying there also about the attempt or the circumstance.

Again, if the _contents_ of my libnss_mdns_minimal.so.2 or lcgm are included in what you release in any way, shape, or form, it is theft of my intellectual property, pure and simple. The underlying abilities for ARM processors which I developed to generate these modifications are unique and have applications well beyond these miners.

I *DO* have have copyright and legal precedent here and I am politely asking that you take this down and cease and desist distributing my work. You are welcome to release whatever you want that does not include my content. I've made it clear which is my unique content ("libnss_mdns_minmal.so.2 in any firmware I have released", and "lcgm") where it is, and that you have crossed the line with it.

One last warning, I have you scanning my systems and attempting to intrude, searching my webservers for firmware and other files on 02/03, 02/08, and 02/10.

You told me to "enjoy", so I am.

-j

chipless (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:15:54 AM

You are wrong.

Good day.

-j

The filename does not make the contents and you are ignorant if you cannot see that. As far as your statement of my claims or refusal to sell, unless you have approached under multiple names, you are simply lying there also about the attempt or the circumstance.

Again, if the _contents_ of my libnss_mdns_minimal.so.2 or lcgm are included in what you release, it is theft of my intellectual property, pure and simple. The underlying abilities for ARM processors which I developed to generate these modifications are unique and have applications well beyond these miners.

I *DO* have have copyright and legal precedent here and I am politely asking that you take this down and cease and desist distributing my work. You are welcome to release whatever you want that does not include my content. I've made it clear which my unique content ("libnss_mdns_minmal.so.2 in any firmware I have released", and "lcgm") where it is, and that you have crossed the line with it.

-j

As I said things changed once you used that file plain and simple. I wont take it down and I will modify them some more to get the junk out then you cant say nothing. All by the time your order finds me, making you waste some money trying. I find it funny how you can take someone elses firmware make some changes and then call it yours but when I make a change to the same fw you cry like a baby. There are more sites then google to put it on. About you selling a license you told me a billion dollars or something like that is what it is was going to cost me.

fanatic26_

Activity: 294
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:20:15 AM
Merited by ComputerGenie (1)

*munches on some popcorn*

Cant wait to see whats next.....
efudd

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:23:34 AM

You are wrong.

Good day.

-j

Again, if the _contents_ of my libnss_mdns_minimal.so.2 or lcgm are included in what you release, it is theft of my intellectual property, pure and simple. The underlying abilities for ARM processors which I developed to generate these modifications are unique and have applications well beyond these miners.

I *DO* have have copyright and legal precedent here and I am politely asking that you take this down and cease and desist distributing my work. You are welcome to release whatever you want that does not include my content. I've made it clear which my unique content ("libnss_mdns_minmal.so.2 in any firmware I have released", and "lcgm") where it is, and that you have crossed the line with it.

-j

As I said things changed once you used that file plain and simple. I wont take it down and I will modify them some more to get the junk out then you cant say nothing. All by the time your order finds me, making you waste some money trying. I find it funny how you can take someone elses firmware make some changes and then call it yours but when I make a change to the same fw you cry like a baby. There are more sites then google to put it on. About you selling a license you told me a billion dollars or something like that is what it is was going to cost me.

You remind me of the first person who tried to sell my firmware on ebay as their own after buying a copy from me. They too, did not understand the GPL. Further, you don't understand the difference in on-disk and in-memory modification as it relates to the GPL. That is why you "find it funny" -- because you do not understand it.

Point blank to anyone reading, it is *impossible* for him to provide the functionality he claims without theft of my work because of how my work was implemented. The only other option would be for him to produce a ground-up modification from scratch, which I am confident this person cannot do.

chipless, the methods used to "make my firmware go" are copyrighted, unique, and will be protected and defended as there is value beyond these ASICs with my work.

As far as your comment "by the time your order finds me", the internet is not anonymous Mr. Alabama.

-j

efudd

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:23:47 AM

*munches on some popcorn*

Cant wait to see whats next.....

Me too, I'm out now.

-j

chipless (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:26:02 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2019, 12:39:42 AM by chipless

I hope you have proof of the scanning of your server because I have never scanned anything. Attempting to download older versions is not scanning a server it is attempting to download older versions that you apparently removed from the server and no one tried to intrude your server.

Glad you can lookup a ip. As I said I will swap some more and then you cant claim its yours not hard to do and perfectly legal your routines aren't hard to change and get the same results.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: