Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:22:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Developerx11 is Scammer  (Read 1323 times)
polypusx (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:12:05 PM

Situation is quite complicated if telegram account was really out of the hand of Developerx11. However he has sent me some PM's and I am trying to verify that.

I think rather than getting over a fight with each other it is better to resolve to each other's satisfaction if @polypusx still thinks that it is an option to go. I would suggest to try to discuss with each other and try to resolve it. Judging by the PM's Developerx11 and I exchanged over this issue, Developerx11 is willing to resolve issues created.

Hope you still find a way to resolve this as it is getting nowhere is only causing a loss to each other (to one reputation wise and to other financial wise).

ok i accept the issue he want to resolve and following he said he will give back my money , so im waiting it until he send back my money since he said
 2 days and this the day 3th still nothing.

anything offering thru telegram i wont response. i want solve the problem thru this thread to avoid any tricky things and public can see that.because i know he was in telegram, but if he said he is not using telegram its his right. now wait his promises to send back my money. he must responsible by this because his mistake never told he not use telegram anymore. and as professional developer reputation is much more important than $100.
so the option is send back my money and dont offer any working to continue of the project i need.

everything i want discuss in here thru public not PM and dont ask any kind of deal thru pm to avoid any drama. im tired of this things

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
polypusx (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:19:45 PM

Developerx11

Someone hacked your discord also?  Cheesy

lol nice question. actually he did the same things like this case to other people in discord too , kinda same operation
StanTranski

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:59:18 PM

He took my coins via discord Smiley
polypusx (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:23:03 PM

well pls post the evidence here so admin can see itt Smiley
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 08:59:04 PM

everything i want discuss in here thru public not PM and dont ask any kind of deal thru pm to avoid any drama. im tired of this things

Totally understandable and I would request Developerx11 the same way.

You are free to post your scam accusation thread with proofs of the incident really happened.
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:07:23 PM

Totally understandable and I would request Developerx11 the same way.

You are free to post your scam accusation thread with proofs of the incident really happened.
This would all be the case if OP didn’t prove that Developerx11 said they’d refund him in 24hours.
It’s way past 24 hours BTW. To Developerx11: don’t pm me anymore.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

polypusx (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:34:39 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2019, 11:49:06 PM by polypusx

This would all be the case if OP didn’t prove that Developerx11 said they’d refund him in 24hours.
It’s way past 24 hours BTW. To Developerx11: don’t pm me anymore.

what do you mean "if OP didnt prove that Developerx11" ?
im based of his said and now had more than 24 hrs since the statement he made.

lol nothing to do on discord or any chat app.
do in here so public will see
 this is the sign message
H1S93P3rxN7j+kUJdjc6zvfOl+xCNofLeoH6DL+scUwlIOMDleXGeelysDA2lHigLE9frB856eSnMHT8LZ6u55U=

http://prntscr.com/mjypdn

proof sending
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/0fbd4bf1f3e88d1ad370c2d24de1bd6d77c604053ebe04a6aba5656a0339b710

reciever address
http://prntscr.com/mjyq8n

Verified, it is my mistake I have used a telegram phone number bought from forum, as it is my mistake I have to pay back.

I will send to you same amount you  have sent to the scammer.

Tell me the address you want to receive the btc

this is the addresss
1QEWsGc3D45kcHK8RV9WBtQqBBTjaU94uz

once you send pls post here the blockchain link and i will resolve this case and remove all negative comments

It will be this evening or tomorrow evening, I will let you know here, really sorries for the scam, my mistake, I will also update my thread for anyone in the future to check if he is speaking with me.

Really funny the scammer used chips for bitcoin  Grin Grin

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:26:18 AM

I had messaged you on the thread regarding the job but you ignored anyway. Even a trusted DT member had requested you to get the job done but you didn't hire him either. By hiring a random scum you kinda asked for it. Another reason why you should be hiring trusted members to do the job.
polypusx (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:36:38 AM

I had messaged you on the thread regarding the job but you ignored anyway. Even a trusted DT member had requested you to get the job done but you didn't hire him either. By hiring a random scum you kinda asked for it. Another reason why you should be hiring trusted members to do the job.

man i admit my mistake, those scammer had give me sweet words, but im learning by this. i shouldnt ignore you Cheesy
polypusx (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:49:19 PM

@developerx11 dont pm...talk in here, so people can be tthe witness. like i said i dont do any deal thru pm.

update:
he pm me

http://prntscr.com/mllass

but again to avoid any drama in the future i like solve the problem in public place.
Developerx11

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 06:56:28 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2019, 07:08:05 PM by Developerx11

@developerx11 dont pm...talk in here, so people can be tthe witness. like i said i dont do any deal thru pm.

update:
he pm me

http://prntscr.com/mllass

but again to avoid any drama in the future i like solve the problem in public place.

There is nothing about the public matter. I am asking you to join me on discord for almost a week already.

If you agree not to, I will stop speaking with you. It's not my fault you sent money randomly without checking if you're speaking with me.

Add me on discord, how many times do you want me to say it?

@crissladin, I will pm you until you remove your feedback. If matters, I sent you only one PM:

Hello,

Please delete your negative feedback, my telegram account was compromised, I am not in control of it anymore.

Thank you
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:16:13 PM

There is nothing about the public matter. I am asking you to join me on discord for almost a week already.

If you agree not to, I will stop speaking with you. It's not my fault you sent money randomly without checking if you're speaking with me.

@crissladin, I will pm you until you remove your feedback. If matters, I sent you only one PM:
lol this is not the first time we are hearing that excuse "My account was compromised". Accounts often get compromised after a scam accusation is opened here lol The fact is you tried to cheat him but you're caught now and to cover it up you're trying to be all generous by willing to do the task for free. You're forcing him into talking on discord, why? Because your reputation won't be damaged there.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 07:21:22 PM

I went through some PM's and verified with someone and I think @Developer did lost his telegram access. So I have removed my feedback.

At this point you both are not trying to bend to solve the issue. Deal being public or private isn't a problem. It would be same problem even if forum accounts get hacked in middle. How would you verify he is the same? I suggest at this point you stake your address (if not staked) and carry over your deals with messages signed from your BTC address. That is what I think is safe way to conduct now.

I am done with this issue and its all upto both of you now.
Developerx11

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 07:43:02 PM

lol this is not the first time we are hearing that excuse "My account was compromised". Accounts often get compromised after a scam accusation is opened here lol The fact is you tried to cheat him but you're caught now and to cover it up you're trying to be all generous by willing to do the task for free. You're forcing him into talking on discord, why? Because your reputation won't be damaged there.

My account was lost 2 days before this scam that occurred. I was fully responsive to his messages and from my point of view I have tried a lot.

@patatas, I offered him 100$ tip from my own money, but his attitude made me to change my mind. Have you read the topic or you are just posting for your signature campaign?

I will stake an address to have for future use and proof.

Thanks @avirunes, some advices of yours regarding bitcointalk and how the forum works were more than appreciated.
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:58:29 PM

My account was lost 2 days before this scam that occurred. I was fully responsive to his messages and from my point of view I have tried a lot.
What does the bitcoin address have to do with the telegram address being hacked? You sure the money was sent to the wrong address?

@patatas, I offered him 100$ tip from my own money, but his attitude made me to change my mind. Have you read the topic or you are just posting for your signature campaign?
Oh you look like you know a lot about signature campaigns for a JR Member account. How many alts do you have here? I don't care how much tip was being offered. I care about how the tip was offered after being cheated.

@AVI : Check this thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4792632.160 Multiple red flags plus the thread is locked.
IdiotCoder

Activity: 193
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:11:29 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2019, 09:44:01 PM by IdiotCoder

@OP did you ever get your money back?

I offered to do the project for $75. I only asked for $10 upfront just so I can get cigarettes. Does Developerx11 have a more serious drug problem?

BTW I call myself IdiotCoder because I don't want my clients to think I have a big ego like Developerx11 appears to have.
Developerx11

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 09:29:41 PM

I offered to do the project for $75. I only asked for $10 just so I can get cigarettes. Does Developerx11 have a more serious drug problem?

BTW I call myself IdiotCoder because I don't want my clients to think I have a big ego like Developerx11 appears to have.

He never got anything back until this moment. I will open a thread again Patatas as I don't like his attitude and I consider him a spammer.

@idioticcoder, yes I have a big ego as I am well aware of my capabilities and knowledge, knowledge is power. Are you a developer and you don't have money for ciggaretes? That's something new.

I have talk with some people the past few days and I have concerns about the op if he really sent any "chips" or if he was scammed for real, unfortunately I can't check and no one can say if it is true or not.
IdiotCoder

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:41:42 PM

I offered to do the project for $75. I only asked for $10 just so I can get cigarettes. Does Developerx11 have a more serious drug problem?

He never got anything back until this moment. I will open a thread again Patatas as I don't like his attitude and I consider him a spammer.

@idioticcoder, yes I have a big ego as I am well aware of my capabilities and knowledge, knowledge is power. Are you a developer and you don't have money for ciggaretes? That's something new.

I have talk with some people the past few days and I have concerns about the op if he really sent any "chips" or if he was scammed for real, unfortunately I can't check and no one can say if it is true or not.
I'm still a student, that's why I'm not making a ton of money yet. Why is it so common for scammers to troll me about how little money I'm not a thief. BTW, let's see your GitHub. If you're so good you'd have something to show for. Also, it's "cigarettes", not "cigeretes". My grammar checker is getting mad at your post.
Developerx11

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 10:01:38 PM

I'm still a student, that's why I'm not making a ton of money yet. Why is it so common for scammers to troll me about how little money I'm not a thief. BTW, let's see your GitHub. If you're so good you'd have something to show for. Also, it's "cigarettes", not "cigeretes". My grammar checker is getting mad at your post.

I don't have a public GitHub and I will probably never have, I am not a fan of open-source idea, but as this is the flow, I am accepting it. I am hiring constantly people to do boring parts of work for me as you can see in my thread, if you're willing to earn some cash working as part-timer, send me a message through discord, also you can start learning and develop yourself and your skills.

Terrible, very hard to find serious people to work constantly and not to be late on delivery or willing to learn or to admit they don't know. Regarding my message, I am very tired and sick, I've been sleeping all day, I am just woke up and probably I will sleep again soon, sorry if my English goes to the worst level at this moment..

Oh you look like you know a lot about signature campaigns for a JR Member account. How many alts do you have here? I don't care how much tip was being offered. I care about how the tip was offered after being cheated.

Just saw this part of your message. This is so stupid, are you part or member of any other community?
IdiotCoder

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:26:45 PM

No. discuss your job offer here. This is interesting. I want DT users to be able to evaluate your trustworthiness.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: