Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:10:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Developerx11 is Scammer  (Read 1323 times)
Developerx11

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 07:00:00 PM

Almost end of Monday, he still didn't joined me on discord

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:51:57 PM

he shouldn’t have to sign up for discord IF HE WAS SCAMMED on Telegram. Like why would he? He wants it ALL public.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

polypusx (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:55:30 PM
Merited by ChrisLandin (1)

<...>
Very careless person or scammer in my opinion. He had a chance to save his reputation, and he just continued playing weird scripts.
Why didn't he warn his customers on his threads that he had stop using a particular telegram account?

Even after realizing his mistake he continued to be unapologetic instead of coming to a mutual understanding but hey, do scammers even care about reputation here?

yeah because he got 1 merit to grow the acc, once his member level growing he can scam for big amount. you have to know how scam artist work. look other thread about how people said he is scam artist.
Developerx11

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 11:29:31 AM

Have you seen any clear proof? Have you noticed that some of his screenshots are done from computer and some from phone?

I asked him to join me on discord and solve the matter how he thinks it is the best for him. Even paying 100$ was part of my options.. I can't work with people that after 2 weeks of asking they are angry they got scammed but they tdo nothing about it.

I think I have proved already I was not that person, what the fuck else he wants?
IdiotCoder

Activity: 193
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:37:42 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2019, 04:01:19 PM by IdiotCoder

I've offered to do OP's project. Last I heard he's waiting on his partner in California to send the funds. I've texted him on Telegram, no response since Sunday.

Developerx11 is very responsive to me on Discord. I told OP he can pay after. I pulled in a vagrant box, but after I did that no response from OP.

Developerx11's trust feedback isn't from somebody on DT, and in my opinion, it seemed like a punitive measure. (The DT user removed his negative feedback).

He is a very busy developer and works 20 hours a day. He's hired me to offset his very busy workload. Most of the people he's hired are either newbie who fuck up web servers or end up working for themselves.

I don't mind helping a busy developer. I'm a student, sure, but I won't do things I don't know how to do.

Rambotnic

Activity: 350
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:02:41 PM

No one will join any discord you scamming scrub.
Here PUBLIC.
Developerx11

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 04:26:52 PM

Here PUBLIC.

he will get nothing from me. not anymore
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:39:12 PM

Here PUBLIC.

Not like he was going to get anything if he would have added you on discord. I mean you were literally paying him his own money back lol You deserve the tag that has been left on your profile. I hope you take your shady business away from the forum.

Should you wish me to re-consider my feedback, you should start by paying his money back.
polypusx (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:45:40 AM

I've offered to do OP's project. Last I heard he's waiting on his partner in California to send the funds. I've texted him on Telegram, no response since Sunday.

Developerx11 is very responsive to me on Discord. I told OP he can pay after. I pulled in a vagrant box, but after I did that no response from OP.

Developerx11's trust feedback isn't from somebody on DT, and in my opinion, it seemed like a punitive measure. (The DT user removed his negative feedback).

He is a very busy developer and works 20 hours a day. He's hired me to offset his very busy workload. Most of the people he's hired are either newbie who fuck up web servers or end up working for themselves.

I don't mind helping a busy developer. I'm a student, sure, but I won't do things I don't know how to do.

yeah he is busy work scamming arround
polypusx (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:46:40 AM

Here PUBLIC.

i dont care , none scammer will give back money ever
polypusx (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:48:14 AM

Have you seen any clear proof? Have you noticed that some of his screenshots are done from computer and some from phone?

I asked him to join me on discord and solve the matter how he thinks it is the best for him. Even paying 100$ was part of my options.. I can't work with people that after 2 weeks of asking they are angry they got scammed but they tdo nothing about it.

I think I have proved already I was not that person, what the fuck else he wants?

give me very reputable person in here and i would like give invite for team viewr to see my web telegram and share screen on my phone . im open for this option because im not making any stupid drama like developerx11 did Cheesy

IdiotCoder

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:53:40 AM

yeah he is busy work scamming arround

I'll still do your project - $75 and you can pay me after. I haven't received anything from him yet and I can't say  I'm associated with him. He offered me a job and I wanted to see for myself if he's a scammer.

He'll pay on Sunday, so he says. Will update everybody then. I hope you realize I don't know him that well and hope you recognize I'm not a scammer just because I took his job offer. Still a student. I need the money to pay loans. We can discuss further in this thread here in public if you like.
IdiotCoder

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:04:29 PM

It's been over a week and Developerx11 still hasn't paid me. He has a legitimate excuse if his true, his bitcoins are in cold storage. I'll give him time to take them out of cold storage wherever he left the offline wallet. More updates soon.
FoxyGhosty

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 02:45:21 PM

I seemed suspicious of another new account but I will continue with the research

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2547690

He contacted to my telegram and apparently use the same name of telegram http://prntscr.com/mrvj06

@polypusx can you tell me how is the current username if you still have it (since scammers usually change the names of telegram to continue scamming

IdiotCoder

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:08:43 PM

I seemed suspicious of another new account but I will continue with the research

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2547690

He contacted to my telegram and apparently use the same name of telegram http://prntscr.com/mrvj06

@polypusx can you tell me how is the current username if you still have it (since scammers usually change the names of telegram to continue scamming

He says his Telegram is hacked, but if it actually is him he may be buying bitcoin to send to me. He told me on Discord he borrowed cash from his neighbour and there might be a chance he's buying bitcoin with it to send to me. I really hope that's the case
Developerx11

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 06:05:02 PM

IT'S NOT ME.
Developerx11

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 11:53:15 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2019, 01:36:32 AM by Developerx11

@idiotcoder as I promised because i heard your life story you have from me at a time as i get to finish the avalance of projects on me 0.01+ equivalent of 100 bucks.

What have you worked for me?

1.I asked you to compile a linux gui from a source code, you failed.

2.I asked you to clone an website, you did it but the guy that ordered the job stoped replying after you did it.  I asked you right away to delete everything you have done (A reason of why I asking all the time for front payments).

Now. Let's see where I scammed you? You'll still get the payment from my side, there is not doubt. I promised you and you will receive because people like you deserver more than one chance in life, people that like to fight for their condition and want to get better.

FoxyGhosty

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 12:42:36 AM

He changed new name http://prntscr.com/ms30tq
Developerx11

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 01:37:53 AM

I am a bit skeptic if he is a scammer or not. Be aware that i also bought that phone number for telegram, i will look into my conversation to post it. The seller can take the number for his own use at any moment, telegram used to be more safe in the past.

REMEMBER

YOU'RE NOT DEALING WITH ME!! SO TAKE CARE!!!
polypusx (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:43:15 AM

I am a bit skeptic if he is a scammer or not. Be aware that i also bought that phone number for telegram, i will look into my conversation to post it. The seller can take the number for his own use at any moment, telegram used to be more safe in the past.

REMEMBER

YOU'RE NOT DEALING WITH ME!! SO TAKE CARE!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA you fucking retard scammer. stop play as victim.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: