Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:19:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Australia looks at Initial Coin Offerings positively  (Read 182 times)
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 05:06:27 PM

Despite the negative assertions regarding the future of Initial Coin Offerings (ICO), Australia seems to still look at its future positively.

As reported by Micky News, the Australian Treasury said that they are aware of the possible risks in investing in ICOs, but they still believe that great prosperity will come to their nation after those risks were overcome.

Read more here: https://www.unblock.news/news/australia-looks-at-initial-coin-offerings-positively

but they still cannot find a solution to overcome all the risks at the ICO. if indeed they are serious I think they can create an institution that can be used to verify and supervise projects that do ico.
DominickA86

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:53:25 PM

I hope that ETFs will finally get approved and China will lift the crypto ban. It seems that cryptos are slowly getting into governments and I am sure that they are already being discussed and soon are going to be accepted.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 07:01:30 PM

Despite the negative assertions regarding the future of Initial Coin Offerings (ICO), Australia seems to still look at its future positively.

As reported by Micky News, the Australian Treasury said that they are aware of the possible risks in investing in ICOs, but they still believe that great prosperity will come to their nation after those risks were overcome.

Read more here: https://www.unblock.news/news/australia-looks-at-initial-coin-offerings-positively

another good news coming to crypto industry
i hope this news will bring more demands to crypto world,, so, we can see the bullish trend as soon as possible  Wink

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 07:49:17 PM

Such news coming from one major and important country is very good for the future of the crypto abd blockchain tech the more positive thing is that almost all countries are working on legalizing and encouraging new crypto and blockchain projects which is very exciting.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:10:20 PM

There is no doubt that there are some positives about ICOs, I don't know if we would have had projects like Ethereum surviving today without the ICO, but the issue here is abuse of the ICO process and the protection for investors into these project. I have decided that me I am not investing again into a project offering just tokens to the investors,  I want more for my investments that is why I think STOs will certainly lead they way in coming months and year, because the team will need to open up to the investors and clear the air on certain issues and also open up their books for scrutiny 

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Krium project

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:09:44 PM

Unfortunately a good part of the ico turned out to be scams, but we must give the opportunity to all young people who, on the contrary, are not scammers, to develop their project and to be financed by those who believe in these projects. We only need to regulate the ico, so that no one runs away with the money, but carries on the commitment made with the investors.
Let's see what happens in australia!!!
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 11:34:38 PM

But we must still do something to prevent something undesirable that can happen to any ICO. As well as changing the perspective of crypto enthusiasm for this. whereas now ICO is only a tool for taking quick profits.

ICO is good if people are solid to do the purposes

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: