Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:02:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Identify Good Airdrops ??  (Read 1310 times)
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 02:18:39 PM

They are everywhere like are in Telegram, facebook, twitter, youtube channels of various airdrops channel.  These days really find very hard to good airdrops.  It is only by luck we sometime get good airdrops.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
vin1103

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:26:54 PM

if its me i must to see from popularity, team and idea project, and the last is review on media or forum. however your must put your attention in airdrop which requires your private key to join with them, that is scam my friend

D U C A T U S      ◥          Designed for Usability    | BUY DUC
[     ◾ (D) Ducatus Coin (DUC)  ◾ (X) DucatusX (DUCX)    ]
DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER         /   ◼ twitterfacebook
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:28:42 PM

There are no good airdrop, any airdrop is a waste of time. Even if the conditions are very simple, or even if someone tells you that there you can really make money without straining. This is almost always the time you lose. Therefore, if you do not want to lose your time - ignore airdrop.

I agree. You not only waste your time, but also run the risk of running into phishing or another type of infection, which can lead you to heavy losses.

pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:52:50 PM

Anyone tell How to Identify Good Airdrops ?? In these days crypto altocoins airdrops are very trending.

I think airdrops are wastage of time, to join an airdrop one has to complete so many task and once done it goes into cold bag. Some airdrop says payment will be done after 4 months, some do not reply and some send the reward of useless tokens. Instead of joining airdrop I would recommend you to join good bounty campaigns, social media campaigns, telegram campaign, signature campaign, content writting, all these can fetch you a good reward, but it is very difficult to identify any good project, you need to study the whitepaper in detail before joining any bounty campaign.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:55:28 PM

By and large, the best way is to take part in bounty companies, there are more opportunities to earn money!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:58:41 PM

A good project will definitely have a good ICO,  therefore I identify a good project with professional team, as several airdrop are just shit coins, that have no well developmental project. Therefore I also watch out for tthe past record of the team.
abahcoin

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 03:01:03 PM

For now, Airdrop will only waste time, especially the airdrop telegram bot only has a very small value. Unlike the 2017 airdrop, for example ebtc has value, but for now the value also decreases along with the market turmoil that continues to decline.

●                     T H O U   F i n a n c e     || |  |   |    High APY Yields                     ●
●            ████  ███  ██  █   THOU FARM   █  ██  ███  ████            ●

●            [ UNISWAP THOU - ETH ]  Whitepaper  ●  Telegram  ●  Discord            ●
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:02:18 PM

I do not want to disappoint you in advance but more likely that would be your destination after you participated in airdrops and expecting something and then nothing to gain. Waste of time. The decision is yours if you want to continue joining in airdrops or be neutral.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:02:20 PM

For me, I will not waste the time for joining any airdrops, due to the fail ICO or scam project from last year, you only waste your time or working, I have joined many airdrop in last year, but I want to said I never receive any reward about it, so stop it now!

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
goldexp83

Activity: 225

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:02:34 PM

I don't follow aidrops anymore as most of them its a waste of time

but I used to follow the many airdrop sites aggregetors and I think you need to understand who is doing the airdrop

try to target big projects with strong teams and backing by ventures capital if possible

makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:11:53 PM

I think that there is a reason to really be able to work on and identify normal projects. I think that only thanks to the experience that people acquire with the help of constant mistakes can good conclusions be drawn. The most important thing is not to step into the puddle several times.
salad daging

Activity: 1694
Merit: 822

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 03:18:38 PM

A good project will definitely have a good ICO,  therefore I identify a good project with professional team, as several airdrop are just shit coins, that have no well developmental project. Therefore I also watch out for tthe past record of the team.
actually the airdrop program is needed to increase the popularity of the project itself, the airdrop program is actually good provided that the airdrop program only gives coins that have been sold then it is not a big problem but if they give participants airdrop coins that they should burn then it will only create chaos and price stability will be shaken

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kaito.

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:46:29 PM

Anyone tell How to Identify Good Airdrops ?? In these days crypto altocoins airdrops are very trending.
if you want some token from airdrop then choose airdrop program for token holder the one that already trading in market.
let's say like NPXS(PundiX) it's realesed monthly airdrop for it's holder or bittorrent for TRX (tron) holder.

don't join airdrop program from ICO because mostly it dindn't worth it.
eroejoe

Activity: 602
Merit: 54

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:59:35 PM

Good airdrops are from projects which are already listed on exchanges, because you can trade them shortly after you receive them. These airdrops are pretty rare, but they have some value immediately.

BTC
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:19:21 PM

Though airdrops is good. it gives free token everyone. but it's depends there project. so I don't interested it. but you will joining in. take part only in large projects that do not require KIC. before joining airdrops,, you should check there website and project products and there team.
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:21:57 PM

Roll Eyes Here who continues to participate in drops? If already bounty does not bring profit. Then each drop looks to me like a scam. I can take part only if I know that the project is large and I have part of the bounty of the company.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:40:01 AM

Tried some airdrops happening lately but there seems no pattern to identify the good and the bad ones. It seems the reward is very small and meaningless right now. Not like the previous couple of years that the stakes participants received are substantial and have high equivalent value.
Participants have increased geometrically since the past years rewards allotted by the team keeps reducing this has led to low payout to participants.
Jadesola

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:47:35 AM

It is better to use your time on something better, searching for airdrop that will gibe you good money is out of it for now because most of the airdrop out there are just nothing.
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 05:24:05 AM

Good airdrops had in 2017 and now we hard to find whats the best airdrop campaigns. But we can find whats the project whats the team members who is the CEO and ICO Ratings for this. Anyway lot of airdrop campaigns now SCAM based project and you can focus for good bounties.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:44:09 AM

I am not sure airdrops are an option. What does it mean a good airdrop? One that pays 10$ instead of 2$? Will it change your life as a normal user? No, it won't. And if you are looking at it as a business and you have hundreds of bots abusing the airdrops campaigns, then you don't have to choose. You just play them all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: