Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:09:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Identify Good Airdrops ??  (Read 1299 times)
terra_vival

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:27:40 PM

Definitely good airdrops are already traded on cryptocurrency exchanges and at a good price. And it is difficult to distinguish special prospects from unknown projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:45:35 PM

I think it is very difficult to determine a good airdrop. I received different airdrop. These projects seemed to me interesting, but the reward was very small. But recently I received BOMB tokens and was able to sell them at a good price. When I did this airdrop, I did not think that he could bring a good reward.
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:41:39 PM

Anyone tell How to Identify Good Airdrops ?? In these days crypto altocoins airdrops are very trending.

We'll define "good airdrop" to start with.. But if you mean Airdrops giving you a lot of money there are none.. With the bear market all the tokens you will get, will be worth just a few cents.
But anyway you can look at https://AirdropAlert.com

surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:19:41 PM

Just pay attention to feedback and support from the project team, and also pay attention to the project ideas and their plans for the coming year.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
BCTS

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:38:25 PM

I think that now I can not determine good from bad airdrop, so for all the hunters have two choices, either's play all in a row airdrop, or simply cease to participate in them, as the profit is not high.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:41:25 PM

It is advisable to choose the one where there are no conditions to send your personal data and where you do not have to perform many tasks, because if you can earn it will be a maximum of $ 15-20 in the current situation.
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:49:09 PM

I think it is very difficult to determine a good airdrop. I received different airdrop. These projects seemed to me interesting, but the reward was very small. But recently I received BOMB tokens and was able to sell them at a good price. When I did this airdrop, I did not think that he could bring a good reward.
that's why we have to follow a lot of airdrop at once, we are not prohibited from doing it so the best way to get good airdrop is to follow airdrop as much as possible because if we just choose it will be very difficult for us to find it because everything has almost similar characteristics so it will it's hard to tell the difference

Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:10:15 AM

It is advisable to choose the one where there are no conditions to send your personal data and where you do not have to perform many tasks, because if you can earn it will be a maximum of $ 15-20 in the current situation.
I'm not fan anymore, that's just a small earning unlike in the past that we can even early over $1,000.
Maybe that was also affected with the market as airdrop is good when the market is bullish as there are many new investors that
will come to buy even without seeing a working product on the project. We cannot have that kind of earning now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:41:13 AM

Good airdrop is very difficult to obtain. And most of the Airdrop is now zero and not included in the exchange market. But if you still want to find good Airdrop, it's better to join the Airdrop Group. And look for an ICO project that has Airdrop. According to that, it will be better because it has a real team and developer.
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:20:09 PM

Today, no need to waste your time on airdrop. Since projects can't raise investments because people have stopped believing in ICO. In almost 100 percent probability your chosen project will be a scam or will be frozen. The time of airdrop has come to its logical conclusion. The last good reward was in 2017 offered by the ETH and everything else was a miser.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:26:08 PM

A good airdrop should have a solid project idea, backed by an active community with active dev team. Such a project should be listed on any exchange but that's not the major determining factor I prefer airdrops that are listed already.
lolgato1

Activity: 793
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:49:47 PM

Follow only verified airdrops. Recently many exchanges are giving away its tokens to new customers. Google for it Wink.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:52:51 PM

If you do not want to waist your time, just stay away from airdrops. They are pretty useless at the moment and if you want to earn some tokens without investing in a project, then search for a bounty programme.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:50:14 PM

As you know most of airdrops are scams and not paying after complete there ICO's, so when you have to join airdrop you should find the all links are working and ICO ranking websites .

Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 10:20:22 PM

You identifying a good project is not enough as earning through airdrop because it hard to find one who will pay up to a dollar these days. So you should at least ask for a bounty who will pay you more rather than asking for airdrop.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:26:22 PM

If you do not want to waist your time, just stay away from airdrops. They are pretty useless at the moment and if you want to earn some tokens without investing in a project, then search for a bounty programme.
I agree that many of them are useless and worthless.

You can't be sure of airdrops now but if there's some airdrops that has been looking good and will be supported by a community, look for it.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:33:50 PM

As you know most of airdrops are scams and not paying after complete there ICO's, so when you have to join airdrop you should find the all links are working and ICO ranking websites .
We can't trust airdrops unless it do have legit teams handling over a legit sites which also includes being active at the social media. The best options to do is always trial and error registration in order to determine if they will give us reward airdrop coins after certain registration. Buf if some forms asking few amount of eth, never transact with them and consider them as scammers already.

apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:55:07 PM

I agree that many of them are useless and worthless.

You can't be sure of airdrops now but if there's some airdrops that has been looking good and will be supported by a community, look for it.
I think that if a person wants to participate in airdrop, then he should participate in all in a row, without selectively, but I agree that it does not bring any profit now, so there is no sense in airdrop now.

centhiniz

Activity: 292

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:10:09 PM

Good in what? if you mean good in number of rewards then forget about it as almost all of airdrops nowadays only give you small amount of reward, but still it depends on each person. $5 from an airdrop may be considered as big for some people but not for some others.
I don't believe in airdrops. And nowadays most of the airdrops are not seem more useful. So don't waste your valuable time on airdrops.
indeed the current airdrop results are very small, I am not interested in following airdrop, besides the results are small
nowadays there are many airdrop scams, there is no advantage in following the airdrop now

Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 11:19:21 PM

Anyone tell How to Identify Good Airdrops ?? In these days crypto altocoins airdrops are very trending.
There are actually no more good airdrops. Most of the airdrops are just fake and means to drive traffic or followers. There are usually no rewards. If you want to earn, you may consider bounties.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: