Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:50:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Rewards- Stakes based or fixed tokens allocation based  (Read 19608 times)
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:40:33 PM

I don't mind to have fixed reward rate, but in BTC)) Current rewards worth almost nothing once they're getting listed to an exchange, so it doesn't matter if campaign has fixed reward rate or old kind stakes reward system. Unfortunately until the bulls come bounty campaigns won't bring any good reward...
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:16:55 PM

The system is very good because bounty hunters will be sure that they will receive their reward and they will not have to conduct discussions for their tokens.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:37:47 PM

Hallo everyone,

Now a days I am seeing many projects are running their bounty program not with stakes based but with fixed tokens allocation for each campaign per week.
I see, from bounty Hunter's perspective not good reward system as we receive less tokens. Even though the number of participants are less, there is no chance to get higher rewards, which is possible with stakes based allocation.
What are your views on this?
Thanks.

Previously there was a thread regarding stakes or fixed token allocation and i think maybe more people prefer to get fixed instead of stakes and ICO change their way of distribution. I will prefer fixed although i know that your concern is we are not able to get more tokens even when there is lesser hunters but if there is more hunters our profit is lesser.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:57:44 PM

I don't like fixed tokens allocation for once ,its always feel like not enough for your hardworking ,I prefer stakes because your reward depends entirely on how many participants joined the bounty apart from how many campaigns you joined

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:19:46 PM

Stakes based bounties are much better, because in my opinion you will get a much better rewards, because it is pretty usual that fixed rewards are pretty silly and worth almost nothing. In such campaigns a facebook bounty participant gets better rewards as a signature member.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:33:12 PM

You are absolutely right i have also noted this, fixed reward per task or campaign is usually very low so that is generally not worth it while in stakes system we can receive decent rewards especially when we have low number of participants in a campaign.
Yes, completely agree with your opinion on this topic. Campaign with fixed allocation has not fulfilled the hunter's needs of tokens. And in stakes based system we will get a good amount of reward while the participants are less.
apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:21:11 PM

You are absolutely right i have also noted this, fixed reward per task or campaign is usually very low so that is generally not worth it while in stakes system we can receive decent rewards especially when we have low number of participants in a campaign.
Yes, completely agree with your opinion on this topic. Campaign with fixed allocation has not fulfilled the hunter's needs of tokens. And in stakes based system we will get a good amount of reward while the participants are less.
I also agree with you, but the main thing that in the end it all did not have a new type of fraud. The idea is interesting and I think that soon I will also join you.

Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 08:32:01 PM

Using fix token method in my opinion is usually a way of cheating on bounty hunters, stake base is good and somehow transparent , and with stake base if the number of participants are not much then the few who did the tasks earn a good number of tokens each. i will always prefer stake base allocation  for bounty tasks.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:06:31 PM

Hallo everyone,

Now a days I am seeing many projects are running their bounty program not with stakes based but with fixed tokens allocation for each campaign per week.
I see, from bounty Hunter's perspective not good reward system as we receive less tokens. Even though the number of participants are less, there is no chance to get higher rewards, which is possible with stakes based allocation.
Thanks.

In my opinion both of them could be good and bad. It depends on many factors and, for example, if some campaign has a lot of participants fixed token reward will not be so bad option. I think that both types are fair enough.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:46:32 PM

The betting system is more interesting for bounty hunters, but so far there is no special profit from bounty companies in whatever form they pass.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1229

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 11:50:39 PM

Hallo everyone,

Thanks.

In my opinion both of them could be good and bad. It depends on many factors and, for example, if some campaign has a lot of participants fixed token reward will not be so bad option. I think that both types are fair enough.

For seeing the market situation, I doubt fix token rewards will be worth since we don't know if the price of the token rewards will go to it's ICO price and it will be a huge burden nor a waste of time if the one we collected in fix rewards will be so low and didn't even reach eve half of it's ICO value, so much really better if we can get a stake based since a huge possibilities that we can earn more from it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:37:33 PM

Hallo everyone,

Thanks.

For seeing the market situation, I doubt fix token rewards will be worth since we don't know if the price of the token rewards will go to it's ICO price and it will be a huge burden nor a waste of time if the one we collected in fix rewards will be so low and didn't even reach eve half of it's ICO value, so much really better if we can get a stake based since a huge possibilities that we can earn more from it.
Well, "didn't even reach eve half of it's ICO value" - if all the tokens I receive would have half the price - I would be happy. Half the price is actually fantastic, now the best indicator is 10% of the ICO price. In General, I agree with @publicjud, both systems have rights to exist.

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: