Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:36:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The growth of the crypto market.  (Read 822 times)
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:00:34 AM

Up until this moment, cryptocurrency still not showing any significant growth, it still goes up and down a little percentage of their value.
And i can't really sure when will that big improvement will take place.
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:13:04 AM

The crypto market is full of mysteries and surprises, ups and downs that cannot be stable but still have good value on potential coins. Nobody knows when the market will continue to recover and bounce back and all this still needs more support in order to grow better.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:30:08 AM

The unstable system of market sometimes is good  when it comes to opportunities to buy tokens in the lowest rate. But when we talk about long bearish is different issue because everyone are excited to see bull run and yet it didn't happen on time. Wait again and again until giving up or pursue waiting.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:43:05 AM

The unstable system of market sometimes is good  when it comes to opportunities to buy tokens in the lowest rate. But when we talk about long bearish is different issue because everyone are excited to see bull run and yet it didn't happen on time. Wait again and again until giving up or pursue waiting.

Of course it deals with patience, but most importantly a trader must learn to control an emotional because it's the main reason for our asset to grow it's price. The long term holds will always rewarding when right time comes, so don't give up and be determined towards struggles. I know one day all the efforts we have will be paid off with successful profit gains.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:52:13 AM

Do you think that so far the crypto market has experienced significant growth? Where do you see it? Are you going to invest this month by buying some cheap altcoins? Thank you. Goodluck!

This is the longest period of price drops in the cryptocurrency market history. Theoretically, prices may still fall, but it seems to me that this is the beginning of new increases, so if you want to buy, in my opinion it is a good moment.
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:18:18 AM

By looking at the crypto market today is a good time to be able to collect coins, and just holding it for a few hours or days is likely to benefit. Potential coins will provide more benefits if used for long-term investments, see Eth, EOS, and LTC undergoing rapid changes.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Krassows

Activity: 392

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:20:43 AM

The growth of the crypto market is currently not so good, it still needs improvement in any aspect, moreover the current condition is not yet stable and we also cannot predict when the market will recover, to be able to fully recover certainly requires a short time

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Kocret02

Activity: 1148

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:00:25 AM

Current crypto market growth is at a bad point, because now the market is in an unstable position. so I think now you have to be careful when trading or investing so that you don't get caught up in an unstable market growth.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:09:37 AM

The growth of the crypto market is not yet fully stable, it is still up and down and we do not know when the market will rise fully because it is difficult to predict what we can do, certainly waiting for the market to rise so that many people will invest in crypto

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 945

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 04:10:55 AM

Definitely. I'm been here since 2016. And there is an explosion of merit beggars, bounty hunters, scammers and other shysters. Seriously though, crypto was a lot smaller back then. People just concentrate on Poloniex, Cryptsy or Bittrex for altcoin trading.

Mate, try putting yourselves into their shoes before calling them 'merit beggars' — if you weren't already a senior member before merit system then you'd know.

Sorry I got triggered, and also there are some exceptional souls who ranked up even in this system  Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:18:23 AM

In my opinion, the growth of the Crypto market is very slow. So that not many positive changes have taken place and I have invested this month. Because I see some coins that have great potential on the market, prices are dropping significantly. And I use this to invest and hope that by the middle of the year the Crypto market will recover.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:24:56 AM

Definitely. I'm been here since 2016. And there is an explosion of merit beggars, bounty hunters, scammers and other shysters. Seriously though, crypto was a lot smaller back then. People just concentrate on Poloniex, Cryptsy or Bittrex for altcoin trading.

Mate, try putting yourselves into their shoes before calling them 'merit beggars' — if you weren't already a senior member before merit system then you'd know.

Sorry I got triggered, and also there are some exceptional souls who ranked up even in this system  Grin

lol yeah , he didnt know how hard for it to earn a single merrit  .  afaik  ,  merrit system was introduced on the mid 2017  . im confused how can he say that they are now already merrit beggars on the year 2016 ?  

The growth of the crypto market is not yet fully stable, it is still up and down and we do not know when the market will rise fully because it is difficult to predict what we can do, certainly waiting for the market to rise so that many people will invest in crypto

the price of some crypto ( btc for example ) is already experiencing a stable state because the its price already stayed for 3k usd for almost 1 year now . but in reality , cryptos such as btc wont be stable forever because it is known that they are built to have a volatile nature .  investors dont also wait for the market to rise before they start investing but instead they will only start buying until they see a low valued coins  .
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:39:10 AM

Do you think that so far the crypto market has experienced significant growth? Where do you see it? Are you going to invest this month by buying some cheap altcoins? Thank you. Goodluck!
I think it's too early for the next big bull run, most likely we see a local grow for the short period. But I would be happy to be wrong Smiley
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:45:19 AM

Looking at the current market situation is a good opportunity for investors to buy high-quality coins, because we are optimistic that market prices will increase in the near future.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:31:07 AM

My investments were made last year, now I am waiting for growth, while I am looking at new projects.  Part of the investment in bitcoin, the rest in different projects.

Shadovka

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:51:39 AM

Slight growth is a more adequate word to use instead of significant growth based on coin market cap. I have been buying bit by bit when the market is down whenever i have the means to. I will just continue to my DCA strategy instead of going big this month even a big bull run.

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:01:43 AM

yes, I observe that at the moment the market conditions have begun to slowly improve and I think if we want to invest we have to start from now so that we will not regret it in the future because it's late.
3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:06:30 AM

Slight growth is a more adequate word to use instead of significant growth based on coin market cap. I have been buying bit by bit when the market is down whenever i have the means to. I will just continue to my DCA strategy instead of going big this month even a big bull run.
I agree with you. Every small surge or drop in the price of Bitcoin leads to people going crazy here in this forum and they open up multiple threads asking whether Bitcoin is going to the moon or if it is going to die.

yes, I observe that at the moment the market conditions have begun to slowly improve and I think if we want to invest we have to start from now so that we will not regret it in the future because it's late.
Lol. Are you someone who looks at a crystal ball and makes these predictions? This is a dangerous market and no one can accurately predict what will happen in the future. Also, you need to improve your grammar buddy.

nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:01:20 AM

Alas, the market has not had price growth for a very long time. The worst thing is that the number of coins increases and hence the cost decreases. The only correct solution is to invest in little-known coins that have a positive trend.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:26:36 AM

I think it is good to look both at very solid small cap projects with high potential to make good multipliers within the next year and also good lot sizes in investing in all the top projects. I think if one invests in say 100 very good projects and Bitcoin say between 100 to 500 bucks in each project and say 10 times that in your top ten projects of choice. I do believe that in maybe 2-5 years you might have a very good retirement fund set up and plenty of cryptos to fund a decent lifestyle for wherever you wish to live in and what you want to choose to do with your life. For me at 53, time is running out, so all I can hope for now is to hopefully have a decent retirement in my golden years and enjoy some good food and a healthy lifestyle.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █