Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:24:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The growth of the crypto market.  (Read 822 times)
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:33:53 AM

Do you think that so far the crypto market has experienced significant growth? Where do you see it? Are you going to invest this month by buying some cheap altcoins? Thank you. Goodluck!

The real growth of the market I guess is not inclined to its market price, but the adoption made by people worldwide. That is a holistic point of view of the a "Market" growth.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Barabulya

Activity: 450
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:46:29 AM

I'm afraid that we will not see market growth any time soon. This will happen just after the moment when many startups go bankrupt and the most investors who entered the market in 2017 will stop believing in cryptocurrency.

dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:52:55 AM

::)Well.. I think so, I have given the chance to why not, I would love to buy as much as I can so that in the coming days I would be able to trade it, Some advice it to me actually to buy bitcoin or other coin in this condition..well its a risk actually but, I guess I can only invest what I am afford to lose.. to buy is some sort of a risk to, hoping it will boom and will profit too.

overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:56:33 AM

currently I have not seen the growth of cryptocurrency at this stage because it is currently in a downtrend and it will be an opportunity for us to buy it because it is very cheap!   I believe in the future crypto will have an impact on world currencies

Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 06:23:49 AM

I will say yes to the growth of cryptocurrency so far from the time it was initiated, though we have seen a drastic dip from last year market till this moment but I still can tell that many are adopting it everyday by day as we all are waiting for the market to stable and turn bull in view months time which will bring a drastic change in the price of every token and coins , so I advice to invest now that we still have a very cheap price even if it will still drop but definitely not as much as it went from last year beginning.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:30:26 AM

It still hard to see any exponential growth on cryptocurrency, that way it still a bit risky to even purchase in this cheap market.
For me i would wait a little bit longer to wait for any good sign of movement.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:36:21 AM

I see here a start of crypto growth. Next target of eth is like 170, so I am bullish on it, but in short term it can touch 115 where I am going to purchase more ethereum
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:44:30 AM

I see here a start of crypto growth. Next target of eth is like 170, so I am bullish on it, but in short term it can touch 115 where I am going to purchase more ethereum
I am also sure ETH will penetrate $ 170 in the near future, It seems that until now the ETH price has continued to increase and now it is at a price of $ 123, in addition, ETH ranks 2 in CMC in the sense that the volume of ETH increase in recent days

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:18:23 AM

Yes, this month I bought some low volume coins. Even though Crypto's growth is not significant, collecting Altcoin, in my opinion, is very important. If later the market returns to the pump, of course, we already have special preparation and only need to sell coins.
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:52:10 AM

The cryptocurrency market has grown significantly over the past few years! It is developing and very fast. And yes, I continue to invest in promising, in my opinion, coins because now is a good time to buy at a low price and if the market goes down again I will buy again)
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 08:46:52 AM

The crypto market going through a very sensitize period where every low provide new opportunity  to buy. I think one should invest proportionaly and in stable coin only. Once the market recover and internasional govt. Give positive signal these coin will give good return 

AUDI_A6

Activity: 111
Merit: 12

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:18:38 AM

Everything connected with the blockchain and cryptocurrencies has increased significantly in recent years. The population of the planet finds out about it and accepts it. All this is growing and actively taking root in people's lives. Of course a lot of scam, because a lot of money. But these projects are being improved. The number of exchanges is growing. The number of ATMs is growing. The number of services using cryptocurrency is growing. laws are made. Of course there will be growth.

Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:30:51 AM

I believe that the present market provides a good opportunity to profit by being able to buy at a low price, seeing that the current market price developments are starting to rise again, so you also have many advantages with higher market prices.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:31:39 AM

I hope that the market will recover soon so that it can make all the haters shut up, if the market is still red then the future is uncertain, I hope that investors do not panic with the current conditions.
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:16:33 AM

I hope that the market will recover soon so that it can make all the haters shut up, if the market is still red then the future is uncertain, I hope that investors do not panic with the current conditions.
Expectations and expectations, many people expect that, but until now the market is still often up and down, but I hope you are also not tired of waiting for the market to change.
Of course investors are panicking with market conditions that have not grown, because the market has experienced this condition for quite a long time, but believes the market will rise, and wait.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:33:47 AM

Do you think that so far the crypto market has experienced significant growth? Where do you see it? Are you going to invest this month by buying some cheap altcoins? Thank you. Goodluck!

It is confusing to buy alts now, too risky but if you want to have a good investment in a small amount then it's time as alts in cheap prices. The consiquences is there and you meed to consider, because if the market continue to fail you will lose of investment or if rise and go to moon the precious profit is big compare to the investment you buy during deep market.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:03:09 AM

The real growth of the market I guess is not inclined to its market price, but the adoption made by people worldwide. That is a holistic point of view of the a "Market" growth.

Man, simple people do remember 2017, when the market decided to go up very fast. I do not think that the same situation will happen very fast. We will have to wait for it for a some time now. Sorry about it.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:41:05 AM

The market has achieved some significant growth with the last two weeks gaining over $10 billion dollars. Buying some coins now is a pretty good decision.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
indoagung88 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:17:21 PM

I will still go to altcoins that has already a potential, not on a coin that is cheap but I will just lose my investment. When investing, make sure also that you will invest in a good coin and you think that your investment will grow.
Of course I will invest in coins that already have very good popularity and potential, and don't have to buy cheap ones. At present there are many right choices, when the price is cheap. Thank you

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
Stewart66

Activity: 630

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:24:51 PM

For now, crypto is still in an unstable condition, still up and down, we also don't know when it will fully recover, but I am still confident and believe crypto will rise again and in the future be able to develop better
even the crypto market has not shown any bullrun symptoms even after being exposed to positive issues such as the BAKKT and ETF issues
but even so I really believe that one day the market will recover and the bullrun will reappear, and hopefully the time is near because I haven't earned income from crypto from last year until now

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: