Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:16:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if the bull run started and ended in one night?  (Read 21996 times)
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:43:50 PM

Grin How do you not worry. All trades will stop in one case. Rising to 50 for one night, Bitcoin will stall the entire market. If the big players will sleep to whom will you sell your coin?)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:46:26 PM

I know it is basically impossible but what if, while you slept the bull run commenced and the price of Bitcoin climbs to $50k and then goes back to $3k just as you wake up. Then you see the charts for confirmation of what went down while you slumbered. What will you do by then? I want to hear your thoughts on this.  Grin
It is not bullrun, it is a pump in price. And if that happens when I'm sleeping, of course we will feel a little disappointed. But it doesn't matter, maybe it really isn't time for us, maybe there will be a time for us later.

yes you are right, nothing can be done if when that happens we are asleep. this is just like all the missed opportunities and need not be thought of, there will definitely be time for us to make a profit.
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:05:38 PM

I know it is basically impossible but what if, while you slept the bull run commenced and the price of Bitcoin climbs to $50k and then goes back to $3k just as you wake up. Then you see the charts for confirmation of what went down while you slumbered. What will you do by then? I want to hear your thoughts on this.  Grin
You said it, it is impossible and there is no need to discuss about impossible things.
We can create threads and ask for every single thing what if.
But, in case it happens, what possible can you do than to move on.
kakawin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:11:05 PM

It is not bullrun, it is a pump in price. And if that happens when I'm sleeping, of course we will feel a little disappointed. But it doesn't matter, maybe it really isn't time for us, maybe there will be a time for us later.

yes you are right, nothing can be done if when that happens we are asleep. this is just like all the missed opportunities and need not be thought of, there will definitely be time for us to make a profit.
There is a way out of this situation. You can just do not sleep. I know that it is very difficult, but I personally could not sleep for almost a week.  Cheesy
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:38:45 PM

Impossible. That's not a bull running, how do you expect a coin to moon overnight and call that a bull run, it won't even affect any of the altcoins since it overnight, that's just not right to be call bull run.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:43:13 PM

Something like this can indeed happen but you cannot call it a bull run though. The right word would be something like a "big buy" or "sudden rise". A bull market doesn't happen overnight, it builds up gradually but surely and might have some faster rises within it.

louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:44:05 PM

The situation you described is impossible. Bitcoin is not some little-known token that can be dumped very strongly and quickly.
To catch up with Bitcoin up to the price of 50,000 dollars overnight, several hundred billion dollars are needed. There is no such money from one person or organization.

futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:52:40 PM

That would be useless. I imagine how quickly this news will spread..Everyone will start selling everything, everything will be buggy.. all of the exchange. It would be chaos.. to Wake up all those who know about it. It's unreal... it never happens.)
IndianaJons

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:57:02 PM

I have an alert about the rise in prices for those coins that I trade. With the help of a beep, I can hear that the price of my coins has greatly increased. Therefore, I will have time to react to the increase in the price of Bitcoin.

adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 09:10:02 PM

What you just said is literally impossible because the price of bitcoin or any other tradable currency with the market capitalization of bitcoin cannot rise by over 1000% and go back to the initial price in just a few hours and even if it would, it cannot be for a coin the size of bitcoin.
If bitcoin can rise by that much within a few hours there is no way it will come back down to 3000 unless it is just a pump and dump but the reason why it is almost impossible is because for pump and dump in the whales to be on board to make it happen but in case of bitcoin nobody has enough power in holdings to move the market with that much margin in a very short period of time.

cryptomaster420

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:51:26 PM

I'm on my computer every day - I'd catch it and monetize it  Grin
But I don't think a one-nighter fits the definition of a bull RUN. It's more of a pump, really...

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 10:00:54 PM

This will not be a bull run. Although they are fast, they are not hares. This can simply be called a price surge, and no more. However, such a high level of price increases does not happen even in cryptocurrency. Therefore, you can sleep peacefully, you will not oversleep a large increase in the cryptocurrency market.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 10:07:57 PM

I've seen crazy pumps and dumps like this before.
It actually used to happen frequently in 2017, especially with altcoins.
Most of it was a result of market manipulation, but there were some genuine hyped up fomo too.
For example, when bytecoin was released on Binance it had a crazy 800% jump in value in half a day.
Then by the next day, it had already lost more than half of that value.

Now, with the market how it is, these things rarely happen, there just isn't enough trading volume going on.
In the traditional stock market, the trading is all crunched in from 9:30am to 4pm (when it is open).
So this forces all trading volume into a small time window that can cause stocks to swing rapidly.

However, with crypto, since it is spread out accross the world and not one single exchange dominates everything, it is hard to bring up the numbers.
Unless the overall sentiment is good and money is pumping in, the value doesn't move much.

StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:13:32 PM

You are the best comedian of the year 😂😂 I couldn't imagine such happening, that definitely will not happen, not in this present crypto world buddy. But it that might be the case, I will be awake when it happens

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 10:28:02 PM

It's not yet happened but I can't imagine it happening if this scenario happens we will have all crypto hodlers and traders glued on the market or people alternately watching the bull market to occur, but I highly doubt it's going to happen, because since the start Bitcoin price is moving like a snail.

Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 10:29:01 PM

everything is certainly possible, because every market moves. so it could happen. but we don't regret what happened. maybe the increase in prices is not yet our fortune, so when we sleep, the market increases, and when we wake up the market decreases. because of course we all believe that the market will increase again.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
jozhkesha

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:33:48 PM

I can not imagine what could cause a sharp rise in the cryptocurrency market now. That is why I believe that the market will start to recover very slowly.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:50:53 PM

Ofc it's impossible, but if it's so, I guess we will witness the biggest and the fastest money shift in history. Probably it could provoke some disaster like a world war or great economical crisis with terrible consequences. I'd like not to be a witness of such events.
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:41:14 PM

That king of huge pump and dump is not likely to happen for one day but in that case I could say that I was a millionaire for one night.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:53:00 PM

Of course its not a bull run, its manipulation because bull run last for at least a month. Well, if its happen I feel some regret but eventually I will accept that fact since I can still have the chance to have bitcoin at a cheaper price. Its normal to feel sad or what if you miss the chance of taking profit, but I know that wont last and you will think positively again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: