Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:38:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if the bull run started and ended in one night?  (Read 22004 times)
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:57:54 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2019, 12:47:44 AM by kickdapa

Yes, this is impossible in reality. But in imagination, if this incident happens then that will be a very bad impact for the crypto market. By seeing such volatility, people will lose their faith. Bitcoin at 50K USD and again dump to 3K USD! Whales will take the crypto market and will continue the manipulation openly! So, I don't want to see such an incident even in the dream.

Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 12:00:01 AM

I know it is basically impossible but what if, while you slept the bull run commenced and the price of Bitcoin climbs to $50k and then goes back to $3k just as you wake up. Then you see the charts for confirmation of what went down while you slumbered. What will you do by then? I want to hear your thoughts on this.  Grin

It's kind a impossible for that idea to occur for just overnight. It's literally impossible in my own personal opinion because the dumping and pumping of a coin really takes time but since we have the saying that anything is possible then I guess there will be lucky holders and traders that could gain and be a millionaire for just an overnight.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:05:01 AM

I know it is basically impossible but what if, while you slept the bull run commenced and the price of Bitcoin climbs to $50k and then goes back to $3k just as you wake up. Then you see the charts for confirmation of what went down while you slumbered. What will you do by then? I want to hear your thoughts on this.  Grin
Of course its not a bull run, its manipulation because bull run last for at least a month. Well, if its happen I feel some regret but eventually I will accept that fact since I can still have the chance to have bitcoin at a cheaper price. Its normal to feel sad or what if you miss the chance of taking profit, but I know that wont last and you will think positively again.

You are right. What he is talking about is not a bull run, just mere manipulation in the market that can last for few hours. And if that happens and I didn't catch the right moment, I will just move on with my life.

If you will regret what happened, then you are crazy to even been in this business.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:35:22 AM

If anything like that happened, it wouldn't be called a bull run, it will be called a pump and dump. The terms bull run and bear periods are noticed when there is either a continuous fall in the market or a continuous rise in the market. It doesn't have to be a huge price rise.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:09:18 AM

If something impossible happened like that I will have big regrets not waking up when the opportunity knocks because its an event that crypto users have been waiting. Nevertheless I already missed it so I have no choice but to wait for the next bull run.

kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:27:07 AM

Since this is just an "IF" that less likely to happen. Then i will let it slide and keep doing what i could in this bear market to keep staying on crypto world until that good day came again.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:05:30 AM

It is impossible. but if it really happened, then I regretted sleeping 😁.
actually there is no need to do anything, sorry there is no use anymore, the most important thing is that I did not get a loss, because I did not trade or invest in bitcoin.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:40:04 AM

This situation is likely to happen, so I will hang a high-priced sell order when trading on the exchange.
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:53:50 AM

It is impossible. but if it really happened, then I regretted sleeping 😁.
actually there is no need to do anything, sorry there is no use anymore, the most important thing is that I did not get a loss, because I did not trade or invest in bitcoin.
we have to set our profit target , if we dont miss best opportunity when market pumping.but for long term investors there is no problem although they miss this moment.maybe it future they will get it again.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 11:01:24 AM

The question is quite stupid. What can you do if it's been a night while you've been sleeping? Nothing. The same is true if while you sleep the price of Bitcoin will grow strongly, and then fall. In any case, I would not worry about this and would just wait for the next bullrun.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Gabali126

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:03:20 AM

I won't worry about it,  I have missed a lot of short bull runs in some tokens in my wallet. Some went up as far as 500% before falling back yet I wasn't aware to sell.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:18:59 AM

I think it is impossible in one day, especially for such a sum to rise

Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:21:19 AM

It will really be painful but trust me its not likely to happen that way. Even if does the we have to wait for another one. But  thanks for making us aware of  it. Everything is possible in crypto world.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:37:22 PM

It is already happened in altcoins which it was at night time in southeast Asia where my country was belong and it's at daytime in Europe , so its good for European while it's unlucky to those who are in southeast Asia , but don't be bother on that situation and just continue  in trading business .
IVEXO

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 12:44:14 PM

it is not possible that way, when we talk about a bull run, we mean a massive input into the total cap of crypto currency, it will take approximately over 2-14 weeks for bitcoin to climb up to 50k$ and in that sense, coming back to 3k$ cannot happen over night.

darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:17:27 PM

This can never happen. It was a huge price and a huge difference between pump and dump. And if it happens in one night, surely this market is scammer and we should stay away from them
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:56:44 PM

It's called PUMP and DUMP dude  Grin . Bull run will not happen for short period of time like one night. lol
likit123

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:11:34 PM

You just described hell))) Let it will be just bad dream of any crypto - the enthusiast. Do not joke so more.
But if it occurs, many will be disappointed with such failure and will lose faith in crypto.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:15:07 PM

I do not see anything complicated or unusual in this. Yes, this may be, today the market is stagnating, if you pay attention to the global Bitcoin chart. Many people think that this is the bottom, but this was already at around 6000, today we have fallen 50% lower. What happens next know only banks
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:17:57 PM

If that happens that it would not be considered a bull run, rather a short burst due to either price manipulation or through random pump and huge dump by a group of whales where only they will make profit whereas others will suffer huge loss. A bull run is a steady rise of the price through out weeks/months.
Again, this kind of short burst is actually unhealthy for the market. This is something we all don't need at all.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: