Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:03:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 No Bull Run, the Bull is Sleeping  (Read 2508 times)
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:51:38 PM

if I pay attention to the price of bitcoin and altcoin there is still no price movement to rise again. even the price is still available so I choose to remain patient with them. holding part of the assets that I have for the long term.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:02:25 PM

In my prediction i think every price altcoin is still down because fail and scam project.A good project lock their token to save a fall price. But its not give effect to make their price is up because too little buyer in market.
Will the altcoin raise again in middle 2019 ?

I still believe that it will increase by the end of the year 2019 because of the good news from the other countries, they are adapting the use of cryptocurrency and if it will continue to do for sure the value will increase and cryptocurrencies will be known more in the world. Bull run is always there and we just have to be prepared for it.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:09:18 PM

We are just in the second month of the year and already we have seen some positive movement in the market, I believe it's to early to write the year off because a lot can still happen.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
karankamaze

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:14:59 PM

We are just in the second month of the year and already we have seen some positive movement in the market, I believe it's to early to write the year off because a lot can still happen.
2019 is still long so there are still many possibilities if the bullish market comes.
and from what I see many people predict that at the end of this year the market will reach its peak.
Even though it's just a prediction or hope, I'm sure that can happen.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:43:36 PM

I think that the bull is still sleeping, but as soon as the cryptocurrency market goes through this recovery stage, it will awaken to the general joy.
Now the market is a difficult time, but despite this, it is going up.
Therefore, I believe that the bull run will start at the end of 2019.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:44:56 PM

I think that the bull is still sleeping, but as soon as the cryptocurrency market goes through this recovery stage, it will awaken to the general joy.
Before we expect any action in the cryptocurrency market, we must make a small analysis of everything that happens. At least there must be at least some prerequisites for normal running in the market. In any case, I believe that it is interesting to increase the cryptocurrency of investors can change the situation for the better.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:52:51 PM

if I pay attention to the price of bitcoin and altcoin there is still no price movement to rise again. even the price is still available so I choose to remain patient with them. holding part of the assets that I have for the long term.
this is a great decision) now it is better to direct your attention to learning and studying projects which can be bought at very cheap prices

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
VukotLy

Activity: 112

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:31:48 PM

The bulls are now sleeping, but soon they will wake up, as the market inevitably grows up and grows stronger every day.
I am sure that we will see bull run very soon, possibly in the second half of 2019.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
indog

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:07:40 PM

Maybe some bulls are up. They are aware of a number of projects that will appear in 2019. Although they have been postponed a lot in 2018, 2019 will be a decisive year for cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin. Two projects that might restore BTC prices are Bakkt and the Bitcoin ETF decision by the SEC. Altcoin only follows the BTC movement, at least we ensure changes in bitcoin trend to enter the altcoin market

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:19:15 PM

for the beginning of the month of 2019 the altcoin price does not yet have a sign of rising, but I strongly believe that the increase will occur in mid-2019.

Yes, we still see the decreasing market, and think that lots of altcoins just are going to disappear, because they are mostly scam or yhe team does not do something in order to develop. But among that projects that are interesting and strong, and there are lots of them, there is a hope that the prices on tokens or coins will rise some day. Hope it will happen in the middle 2019. It would be great. But will it happen exactly nowadays it is hard to predict.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:37:39 PM

In my prediction i think every price altcoin is still down because fail and scam project.A good project lock their token to save a fall price. But its not give effect to make their price is up because too little buyer in market.
Will the altcoin raise again in middle 2019 ?

It is difficult to say whether growth this year , of course many who say that by the end of 2019 the growth will be , but I think you need to look at the graphs , if there is a breakdown by market capitalization then I think growth will be good and will last !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:24:50 PM

It may be right and things might change an upside down shift as well. You have to be hopeful and in the same time careful. Small rise in the values of Altcoins does not really interpret a rise or moment in the market. The ultimate rise could only be signaled by instrumental demand and supply. This can possibly trigger back the market and bull could wake up again.
FreewayRicky7777

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:31:19 PM

Maybe some bulls are up. They are aware of a number of projects that will appear in 2019. Although they have been postponed a lot in 2018, 2019 will be a decisive year for cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin. Two projects that might restore BTC prices are Bakkt and the Bitcoin ETF decision by the SEC. Altcoin only follows the BTC movement, at least we ensure changes in bitcoin trend to enter the altcoin market

A few bulls are buying consistenly for sure but the God Wallet could still bring this small uptick down upon us like a tonne of bricks. Perhaps the hash war was the thing that brought us down to this near 90% retrace and without it we would be at like 4.8k as the bottom I dunno. Time will tell! I do hope for more time to accumulate though.
kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 11:58:17 PM

The Bull run is definitely sleeping in 2019. throughout 2019, there will be just changes in the prices of cryptocurrencies; a dip and a small increase. The shitcoins will all experience a constant dip in it market price throughout 2019. Cryptocurrencies with no backing products will all be dead coins.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:37:49 AM

The Bull run is definitely sleeping in 2019. throughout 2019, there will be just changes in the prices of cryptocurrencies; a dip and a small increase. The shitcoins will all experience a constant dip in it market price throughout 2019. Cryptocurrencies with no backing products will all be dead coins.
Yeah,so many projects gonna disappear due to meaningless idea behind them. Only strong coins will survive,filtering dead coins will clear coinmarketcap which only takes coins with more than 100000$ volume. Working product doesn't mean project will be successful and there are less than 100 projects that have proper working product.
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:43:35 AM

Actually fundamental of crypto market in this year is much better than before because many institutional investor will enter to crypto market and Bitcoin ETF nearly to approved it. We are already in the bottom and we will see next bull market in afew month, keep patient waiting for that and we will reward it. Bearish trend, stagnan and back to bullish is cyrcle market in crypto that always happen since crypto market launched.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:49:34 AM

I think you will see a bull run starting late quarter 1 or early quarter 2 of 2019. We have already taken a small step up and if this time it sticks then the prospects of further increases are positive. If you are picking the right coins at the moment you can be seeing gains of 50% BNB has done this already from its low.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:50:34 AM

for the beginning of the month of 2019 the altcoin price does not yet have a sign of rising, but I strongly believe that the increase will occur in mid-2019.
the increase in the middle of 2019 can happen, but if we see a trend that is still not good, it is still difficult to achieve. maybe if there is something news or anything that can change the world economy then a mid-year increase can happen. but for traders, an optimist in the future is needed to make us more excited.

daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:17:51 AM

The bull has woken up. I know quite sure that price will bounce back. It is normal in every sector: time for decline maybe recession to recovery to boom. If you know about business circle, thing likes fail in prices does not disturb much instead you take advantage of it.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:25:24 AM

I think you will see a bull run starting late quarter 1 or early quarter 2 of 2019. We have already taken a small step up and if this time it sticks then the prospects of further increases are positive. If you are picking the right coins at the moment you can be seeing gains of 50% BNB has done this already from its low.
The current increase is not so great but this is quite good for the reaction of the market which is currently experiencing a considerable decline.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: