Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:06:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There will be many tokens that go to zero.  (Read 18936 times)
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:42:56 AM

ICO experienced a boom at the end of 2017 - early 2018, which was followed by failure when prices dropped and state and federal regulators cracked down on projects that were in conflict with securities law.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/most-digital-tokens-will-go-to-zero-says-digital-currency-group-ceo

The majority of digital tokens will not have long-term value.

Actually that is a good news for me, I hope some nonsense coins will go to vanish soon, I expect that only the best coins will going to be at the market for everyone to earn profits and use it.
johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:44:17 AM

I still hodl many of them and yes most of them already zero but there are still few of project that have a chance to bounce back at least to ico price. If their developer still active and make a communication in their telegram group, I will consider to collect their cheap token, just like a little gambler with hoping the price will up at least next year.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 12:28:03 AM

more than zero, the token is currently completely useless. tokens stored in the wallet, everything is a trash because it doesn't mean anything.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:31:26 AM

Many shitcoins will definitely go to zero. Some are just buying some time before going to zero.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:36:27 AM

The projects that were copycats with no solid business plan and weak teams will vanish over time. Good projects that actually have a market and making money will thrive and grow.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:01:17 AM

Yes it is ! Obviously, most ICO tokens now had no value/s for the reason that most of them are not listed on crypto exchange/s and some can be traded in Decentralized Exchanges using contract address if it these tokens are Erc20 tokens. Most of us are being discouraged to invest on new project/s because of the market's situation.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:40:06 AM

New tokens listed nearly everyday in coinmarketcap and some of them dont have any live product and good development, so that token will be no demand and its will going to zero. Choose crypto in top 10 coinmarketcap is more safe to invest because that all has more adoption and the community is bigger.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:44:16 AM

in my opinion, all that happened was because many ICO were fraudsters so they only thought of their own profits so they didn't develop their projects and made their coins worthless because they had left them behind. but not all ICO coins are like that because I also see there are some ICO coins that have good developers so they can survive to this day and I am sure that when market conditions start to improve they will also get better.
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:26:04 AM

In this bear market all token that has working product been dumped hard even dumped to 99% from all the times high, so we can say all token that dont have any working product possible going to zero. Alot of project just copy idea of others , and they less marketing strategy, so the project did not give any benefits to the community and more people will left it. The tokens will survive is they has professional team and keep development the project to be much better.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:54:41 AM

ICO experienced a boom at the end of 2017 - early 2018, which was followed by failure when prices dropped and state and federal regulators cracked down on projects that were in conflict with securities law.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/most-digital-tokens-will-go-to-zero-says-digital-currency-group-ceo

At present there are a lot of coins that have low value and not even value. most developers don't develop the projects they have. This makes the coin circulation unbalanced, in the end investors who have coins experience fear and prices will definitely decline. Luckily for those who have sold it, but for those who are late, they won't get anything. They will get garbage that has no value. The risk of crypto is indeed great, but when we can take advantage of the situation well, we have the opportunity to gain big profits too.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:14:47 AM

That's true even those coins that recently got into the ICO and accumulate funding are having zero value in the market, just take a look at Treon no volume and value and they've accumulated two million dollars in their ICO stage.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:35:43 AM

I still hodl many of them and yes most of them already zero but there are still few of project that have a chance to bounce back at least to ico price. If their developer still active and make a communication in their telegram group, I will consider to collect their cheap token, just like a little gambler with hoping the price will up at least next year.

I have also a belief like you. If they can overcome this difficult time, I think they will recover and develop strongly

Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 04:38:17 AM

I think a token will be zero when the team from the project is not working optimally, but if the team works hard I am sure the token will not fall easily to zero.

Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:00:45 AM

In my analysis of that situation, I think it will surely happen to eliminate such cryptocurrency that is not really contributing to the development of our market. In fact this might help those known cryptos.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:07:21 AM

To begin with, many tokens were created just to grab money from gullible users. This is the main reason why most tokens are heading to worthless ones. People should know how to distinguish a valuable token from all these projects.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:13:42 AM

There you go, you said it right, the 2017 ico bubble craze is over specially that we are in the bearish market now. It was not evident in 2017 as there are people who FOMO and despite lots of scam have been pulled by different projects that year, still didn't stop and put their hard earn money to a project that have no value or no real life usage. So fast forward 2019, bear market, no one is willing to pour money to ICO and so they simply and slowly die down.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:41:19 AM

And I'm still why these companies keep launching their ICO when there are very few investors that are going to invest in this ICO, in just a few months ICO will just die if the ongoing ICO will not perform better and kept their promise to investors and supporters.

clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:45:29 AM

Everyone says that many tokens will be zeroed soon. But I believe that market gets its balance everytime. Yes, we see that zeroed sometimes but not that easy. Usually, teams makes a great mistakes. I don't think many of tokens will be gone. Maybe part of it.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:06:38 AM

Yeah no doubt about it, we can see now a lot of coins were sitting in the bottom with no transactions volume, this is because a lot of developers prefer to create a new coin and abandon the old coin when the coin struggling, if no regulatory body prevent the new ICO creation then crypto space will be flooded with unused coin and scam coin
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:24:15 AM

The more time goes, the more cryptocurrency will be developed and thus the shit tokens will no longer be existed. Coins with real life utilization will only be able to exist.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: