Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:31:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There will be many tokens that go to zero.  (Read 18935 times)
sctunter

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:53:24 AM

that not something new though
many cryptocurrency, token or coin can't survive when release on market
that happend when the community not strong enough
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:14:38 AM

ICO experienced a boom at the end of 2017 - early 2018, which was followed by failure when prices dropped and state and federal regulators cracked down on projects that were in conflict with securities law.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/most-digital-tokens-will-go-to-zero-says-digital-currency-group-ceo

The majority of digital tokens will not have long-term value.
That's because many tokens are created by developers only to steal money from their investors or make a quick and huge profit while other people lose their money. It's a shame how many people are actually doing this but it's also a shame that so many people invest in their stupid projects
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:17:06 AM

Well I agree to that, as many tokens/coin created way back 2017 are full of hypes and no real use-case in the long run. My prediction is 80%-90% of altcoins wont survive this bear market and become a dead project without developments.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:19:51 AM

That cause why the token become zero because some of factor.  Market can affect to the token because recently the market down so the token decrease also. Bounty hunters also can cause the token to decrease the value because they sell the token fastly.  But not all the factor because bounty hunters.  Everything and every single decision can cause for the price to decrease or turn into zero.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:29:38 AM

They don't really go to zero but only unavailable for trading or buying and selling because they completely get delisted in any exchange. I know that we are all aware that most of these projects are just ambitious to get funded. These garbage projects often says they are the 'first' or the 'most' but deep down inside they know they don't have the experience and skills to make it succeed.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:52:16 AM

ICO experienced a boom at the end of 2017 - early 2018, which was followed by failure when prices dropped and state and federal regulators cracked down on projects that were in conflict with securities law.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/most-digital-tokens-will-go-to-zero-says-digital-currency-group-ceo

The majority of digital tokens will not have long-term value.
This will only answered when the thing happened but for me most of them will rest a little but when the mass adoption turns reality in future then these tokens will have another functions and we might know that they will bring us to be a millionaire .i have been holding many tokens now,some have value,some are seems to he scams,and some are freezed but i will keep them until the time crypto will be adopted by the whole universe
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:06:04 AM

yup, after the project running almost 2-3 year, that project was dead already, and the token was useless now, maybe the foundation isnt strong enough to stand when crypto storm coming and got collapsed.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:13:24 AM

Many token are down to nothing.
In fact some havr suddenly disappeared.
Almost all those that are supposed to evaluate their token too has refused to. This moment is really a moment of silence.
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:15:39 AM

Many coin will surely go to zero because most of these coins are fakes and has not to offer the crypto sphere,after taking our profit out of it,it will surely be dump.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:28:41 AM

Many tokens were not meant to be deployed at the first place some are proliferation of others. I'm a little bit confused about projects that guild on Eth network and promise us faster transactions speed. How will they achieve such using the ETH Blockchain.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:12:44 AM

Now it makes no sense to discuss past projects that have passed,then passed. The future is definitely behind the blockchain, that's why the cryptocurrency appeared. It is worth waiting, if you are not ready for the long term, the short positions give income. We must wait for the development of technologies and projects. Many of them just work with cryptocurrencies.

wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:27:25 AM

There are countries that are loyal to the cryptocurrency.  Russia India Thailand Philippines. In any case, these countries will support the cryptocurrency trend as cryptocurrency is of great financial importance for these countries. Let's hope that soon the US will approve the cryptocurrency bill and then life will be better)
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:47:52 AM

There are countries that are loyal to the cryptocurrency.  Russia India Thailand Philippines. In any case, these countries will support the cryptocurrency trend as cryptocurrency is of great financial importance for these countries. Let's hope that soon the US will approve the cryptocurrency bill and then life will be better)
Well i agree on that if US will approved the usage of crypto in thier country maybe crypto will rise up high, US is a big country and maybe thier will be a great impact on crypto economy if it will be approved on thier country. I believe that the crypto coin or token is only depend on the crypto market or the volume of the investors that invest on it. 
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:30:15 AM

Only those projects that were initially weak and unpromising die. But this had a positive effect on strong projects, because capital from weak projects turned into strong projects. The total number of projects has decreased, but their quality has become higher.
Kezacky

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:37:37 AM

yes that can happen but if the team cannot develop their tokens correctly, there are many of them when the new token is entered in the exchange does not match the price of ico and in fact there is no further price development. this is very important for them in developing their project before entering on the exchange or afterwards.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Jahn46

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:13:05 AM

Many of the fail to deliver their product and cannot simply develop what they said they could, that's why a lot fail.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:39:38 AM

yes that can happen but if the team cannot develop their tokens correctly, there are many of them when the new token is entered in the exchange does not match the price of ico and in fact there is no further price development. this is very important for them in developing their project before entering on the exchange or afterwards.
The case is no longer new, many developers only after investors money, so after getting what they've want they simply abandoned the project
and enjoy the profits that they've got without looking back and check if what happen to the project that they've created.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:58:21 AM

Yes it's probable that most of tokens will disappear in 2 years but the ones that will remain will become. That's why I have the big allocations of my portfolio in most top10 coins in terms of  capitalization. I hope situation will change soon but actually I'm not so positive about minor coins...
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:31:04 AM

sure that many tokens will go to zero because they have nothing to offer. but that also happens with other assets like securities.

Right. Look only at the official list of the tokens today. There are more than 2 thousand alts! Some of them cost almost nothing. Nobody knows about them, and nobody wants to invest in them. They can die.
Zidan Bst

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:33:46 AM

the only shit token with not real use case will going to zero price.
But there is some token with real product and usecase will moon in the next bull run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: