Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:56:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 12 Best Cryptocurrencies for Long-Term Investment [2019 Edition]  (Read 18482 times)
tranthiky

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:05:10 PM

These are the top coins on the coinmarketcap so the prediction is very simple. I saw the potential of garbage coins when their prices were too cheap and there were always unexpected pumps. But it also carries risks if they are delisted

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:06:32 PM

It is the first quarter of New Year 2019, and we can already see the rising trends of different cryptocurrencies in the blockchain industry. 2019 is going to be the year which is set to change the picture from bearish to bullish. Historically, people use to watch the stock market trends in terms of wealth creation, but now the focus has shifted to top long term cryptocurrencies. Like the previous year’s report, Bitcoin has once again topped the list of the world's most valuable and popular virtual coin by market cap.

Though Bitcoin faced major fluctuations in 2018, it is still the most accepted crypto coin and the most-traded virtual currency by merchants and investors.

Keeping Bitcoin as an exception that always is on the top, let’s explore the following list of the best long-term cryptocurrency investment 2019:
https://coinswitch.co/news/12-best-cryptocurrencies-for-long-term-investment-2019-edition

Awesome list of cryptocurrencies to hodl! I would definitely advise the same ones except maybe just only XRP)) And just because I have some personal rejection to it) But what do you think about NEM on your list? Lately there was very bad news about this coin going bankrupt. And now when the whole market is growing a little bit, NEM is standing still without any move...Do you think that the situation will change?

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
voltesbit777

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:18:25 PM

Well some of the altcoins which had been mentioned was really potentials, but not all of it I hold.
The coins that I have so far was Tron, Pundix, Nem, Binance, Xvg, and stellar. Then the rest is I don't have,
maybe in the future.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 02:04:36 PM

Among those 12 coins, I agree to the most of them especially Bitcoin and Ethereum, no matter what happens they are still the most reliable coin to be invested in. However I found some coins that in my opinion is just a pump and dump coin, or shit coin, I mean the project of this coins does not really solve any problem nor needed by the crypto community. Like Tron, there are many coins that better than Tron such as IOTA  and Waves, or even EOS is better than Tron I think. And also I don't think you can put XMR and XVG together in the same list, those coins have exactly the same function. If one of them succeed the other will not, so you better choose one of them, for me Monero is better, but XVG is not bad too. But, I still don't think you can put them together in the same list.

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:50:59 PM

Well some of the altcoins which had been mentioned was really potentials, but not all of it I hold.
The coins that I have so far was Tron, Pundix, Nem, Binance, Xvg, and stellar. Then the rest is I don't have,
maybe in the future.
You have mentioned really good list of some profitable coins but my choice is bit different mate, I prefer investing in one coin which is good in potential and has good market value, in this regard I would like to name one and only BITCOIN, it is really suitable for long term investment, there is no risk of loss but it is all profit.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:38:39 PM

maybe in the future.
You have mentioned really good list of some profitable coins but my choice is bit different mate, I prefer investing in one coin which is good in potential and has good market value, in this regard I would like to name one and only BITCOIN, it is really suitable for long term investment, there is no risk of loss but it is all profit.
It seems to me that today we should consider the only correct strategy for long-term storage of all cryptocurrencies, as well as investments in more promising projects, at our discretion. Thus, we save ourselves from loss if we sell assets at a cheap price, and also attract more funds to the cryptocurrency market, which will increase the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market and, accordingly, increase the level of its stabilization.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:51:20 PM

Keeping Bitcoin as an exception that always is on the top, let’s explore the following list of the best long-term cryptocurrency investment 2019:
https://coinswitch.co/news/12-best-cryptocurrencies-for-long-term-investment-2019-edition
Fortunately I am already holding most of the coins listed in that article. Basically I never believe into corporate hence I never consider XRP and stellar are the choice for long term holding. In that list verge is a surprise inclusion I rarely do hear about it. I do see many people are suggesting binancecoin but not sure how far it may grow. If it will continue then it may beat ethereum too but not sure it will get that much investors world wide.

Usually I do not believe into other's suggestion as I always prefer to have my own due diligence. But, when a list of suggestion coincides with my research unable to resist to comment on them.
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:03:14 PM

At lest you should have mentioned the top 12 in the OP. Here they are:

1. Bitcoin BTC 2. Ethereum ETH 3. Binance Coin BNB 4. Stellar XLM 5. Ripple XRP 6. NEM XEM 7. Litecoin LTC 8. Komodo KMD 9. Monero XMR 10. Verge XVG 11. Tron TRX 12. Pundi X NPXS (taken from https://coinswitch.co/news/12-best-cryptocurrencies-for-long-term-investment-2019-edition)

I don't know what to say except that the most secure long term investment is Bitcoin. All the others may fail. How did Verge and Pundi X got on that list is beyond me.

Great list you have found there. I'm investing into or doing swing trade with the first 7 coins on the list. The rest if the coins on the list I would not invest into, not saying you can't do some great trades with them.
For really long time holding, for a longer periode  than just 2019, I would only hold bitcoins and maybe Litecoin.
Maik3

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:09:17 PM

XRP  Army this is your chance to moon XRP Cool
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:48:17 PM

I don;t know, I just have the feeling within me that the beautiful ones have not yet being born. Thank God for last year bear market that help to bring sanity to the valuation of these ICOs, and from what Grin team did, we have seen it is possible to create a coin without ICO, all we need is a great team and community will support the project.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:18:37 PM

The list is good like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin,  ripple and Komodo but I don't think the other coins is good for thw year 2019 only for me base to my reseaexh that information I got. I have the other coin last year but I already sold it because I don't see any reason for me to hold it but depends to the person if they are going to buy all in the list.
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:07:14 PM

It is the first quarter of New Year 2019, and we can already see the rising trends of different cryptocurrencies in the blockchain industry. 2019 is going to be the year which is set to change the picture from bearish to bullish. Historically, people use to watch the stock market trends in terms of wealth creation, but now the focus has shifted to top long term cryptocurrencies. Like the previous year’s report, Bitcoin has once again topped the list of the world's most valuable and popular virtual coin by market cap.

Though Bitcoin faced major fluctuations in 2018, it is still the most accepted crypto coin and the most-traded virtual currency by merchants and investors.

I do not understand how the analysis of these coins was carried out, in the world of crypto-currencies it is very difficult to guess the best coin, such a list everyone has his own and only time will show who made the list correctly)

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:23:23 AM

1. Bitcoin BTC 2. Ethereum ETH 3. Binance Coin BNB 4. Stellar XLM 5. Ripple XRP 6. NEM XEM 7. Litecoin LTC 8. Komodo KMD 9. Monero XMR 10. Verge XVG 11. Tron TRX 12. Pundi X NPXS (taken from https://coinswitch.co/news/12-best-cryptocurrencies-for-long-term-investment-2019-edition)

I don't know what to say except that the most secure long term investment is Bitcoin. All the others may fail. How did Verge and Pundi X got on that list is beyond me.

Great list you have found there. I'm investing into or doing swing trade with the first 7 coins on the list. The rest if the coins on the list I would not invest into, not saying you can't do some great trades with them.
For really long time holding, for a longer periode  than just 2019, I would only hold bitcoins and maybe Litecoin.

Bitcoin is every one choice and its would be great in the future. BNB is good coin and have potential in the future. Tron have good team and the company strategy very good and i will hold TRX for long term

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:13:47 AM

This year really many people wish that the bull will really happen,  perhaps long before that, a lot of people already makes many investment during red market, and now they are waiting patiently for the price to rise again and generate profit.
Mac_Doson (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:46:33 AM

Surely, two coins from the ones listed by you are not a safe investment. I'm thinking here about NEM and Verge. Both projects have very big problems and I do not expect that they can guarantee any profits. I am more afraid that investors will lose a lot on these coins.

It is  very difficult to determine the future of cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is always unstable in nature and market vary from situations and time. so you start your own research and do your investment. I think time will tell whether it's a flash pump, but I really hope that it is not.
giletto

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:34:29 PM

I don't quite agree with the above list especially on XEM, TRON and PUNDIX.  There are better projects out there that has yet to gain attention from the public.  I am looking at AION, QNT and XBA.  Perhaps you can check them out.
TRON, Pundi X, XEM is good altcoin. Even these are the best altcoin at the present time, and the three altcoin you list has no potential in the future and it doesn't really have a good product

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:36:50 PM

Bitcoin is still the no.1 cryptocurrency that are good for long term investment. Just buy bitcoins as much as you can in order for you to get many opportunities because of its potential in the market.

NotFoundGlobal

Activity: 314
Merit: 11

I'm not investor

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:45:16 PM

I just invest to project who can give a positive impact in the world, TRON, BINANCE COIN, ETHEREUM are my portofolio.
I don't know why bitcoin is too old, the use cases are only for a payment transaction Huh research and get an own fundamental related any best project.
All you have to do is looking out the team/developer, then the product.

Thank you for your information author! Smiley

]
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:12:11 PM

I'm surprised WAVES didn't make the list. I also think that the presence of Ripple in this list is inappropriate because it is not particularly suitable for long-term investments.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498

KUWA.ai

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:29:39 PM

I'm surprised WAVES didn't make the list. I also think that the presence of Ripple in this list is inappropriate because it is not particularly suitable for long-term investments.
It caused by almost a few years and waves still not created something useful for us. The new platform just like zilliqa, ont have created the new protocol that surpassed waves platform from various factors.
Ripple is a centralized one.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██