Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:22:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New design MyEtherWallet. Easy or Difficult to send tokens?  (Read 19136 times)
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:48:39 PM

Yesterday I tried a new design. I will tell you very simply intuitively to understand where what is. We will soon get used to it.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:58:45 PM

The new myetherwallet Looks so sleek and fun but I noticed on the mobile website you cant check Your balance with your Private key Only if you use metamask And I'm not really a big fan of that because my iOS phone does not support  metal mask But don't get me wrong I love the fact that It Calculates Gas fee Automatically Which makes things more easier and transactions more smoothly
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:14:06 PM

MyEtherwallet's new design is very attractive to me and looks more pleasing to the eye. I haven't tried the transaction since it was updated. I will try when I get some ethereum later. for me looking at design now seems to make it easier.
yes, the new Myetherwallet design looks simple and has interesting features than before. However, even though the appearance given looks more pleasing to the eye, there are still many people who feel confused to use it, it would be better there will be a more detailed tutorial that can be learned by users who are still confused to use it

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:28:23 PM

The old MEW is more preferable to me.The problem is using a long time the old model.New one is not bad either. But it is little hard to navigate because I'm used to old one.
herfianto

Activity: 672

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 04:39:04 PM

For me new MEW is more easy to use, i like the new interface and user friendly. Looks cooler  Cheesy

Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:39:57 PM

I sent tokens to the exchange today and I had no problems. Also, I was sent Ethereum and there were no problems.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:44:43 PM

For me new MEW is more easy to use, i like the new interface and user friendly. Looks cooler  Cheesy
To be honest, it is more difficult for me now compared to old layout of site. For older version just typing password will take you directly to new address but now user need to pass multiple steps for getting same.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:50:16 PM

MEW has a pretty new interface and I love it. Initially, I thought the development will be poor after some team members left to form mycrypto, but this shows the team members behind MEW are still capable. Nice one from MEW, but always confirm it's actually MEW site you are accessing and use metamask when necessary.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:54:23 PM

I did not approve the site design changes. I don't need new features yet,I guess I'm a conservative. I didn't notice any changes in transaction speed. I use the link above to go to the old functionality.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:17:55 AM

There are many features in new MyEtherWallet make me difficult, like a we must refresh page when add a custom token. I didn't find eth gas station, so i must find it by searching manual. always low response and blank while i access in mobile phone. But its give me easily to setting transaction speed. There are 4 speed in transaction Economy,Regular,Fast and custom. And you can Import or Export your transaction speed

Yeah i saw the new design of myetherwallet website. I think it is better than before.
If you cannot find the eth gas station, just visit other website like : https://ethgasstation.info/
i am usually using myetherwallet to sending token, but if you have metamask, it will be better.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
IonCreanga

Activity: 233
Merit: 32

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 01:58:20 AM

Hello, do you have any idea why I can't see a custom token in MEWConnect?

djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:45:26 AM

There are many features in new MyEtherWallet make me difficult, like a we must refresh page when add a custom token. I didn't find eth gas station, so i must find it by searching manual. always low response and blank while i access in mobile phone. But its give me easily to setting transaction speed. There are 4 speed in transaction Economy,Regular,Fast and custom. And you can Import or Export your transaction speed
Since its a new design, I still need time to make myself get used to it.
I still kind of a little confusing, usually i just access my wallet through the site using private key, and new i need to download an app to do it. but perhaps it would be safer than the old method.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:17:12 AM

For me there is no problem for replacing the MyEtherWallet model, initially it definitely needs adaptation but over time it will also be familiar with this new model change

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:03:18 AM

I miss the update, I have not been opening my MEW lately due to the falling price of my tokens.
Had checked it now and there is an option for us if we like the old MEW which is https://vintage.myetherwallet.com/
Great idea by the team to make some update, I might explore all the features when time allows me, thanks for the share though.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:16:15 PM

Well, in the last version of mew it was a little difficult to send tokens , it was necessary to add them, now everything just went chose and sent I think this obnolenie went to the benefit

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
claus-rich

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:03:32 PM

I really did not like the new design of this wallet. I do not understand why they did it. It used to be better. I hope he remains as reliable.

dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:11:35 PM

I really liked the update of the MEW wallet, the interface itself was much improved, and security was also taken into account, and if you say the update as a whole is successful, as there are many new functions directly for the wallet owner, MEW conect can serve as an example. hand already checked.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:20:39 PM

I love the new looks of Myetherwallet but It is difficult for me. Custom token add system is very poor and there have still many bugs I think, that's why I am using vintage MEW and I will be using it until MEW new works perfect!
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 09:21:05 PM

Honestly, I don't welcome the new look, it's too messy and not easy to use compared to the previous version. However, I believe the new version has stronger security to protect possible attacks by cyber evils.
To devs: A user-friendly UI could be helpful to mass adoption. Don't make things hard for newbies.
AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:28:21 PM

I just found out if I use a new design, because all this time I have never sold anything because the bounty that I followed didn't pay me, but after reading a few posts here it seems that the new design makes it very easy to make transactions

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: