Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:22:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New design MyEtherWallet. Easy or Difficult to send tokens?  (Read 19131 times)
detrivator (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:01:56 PM
Merited by Maslate (1)

There are many features in new MyEtherWallet make me difficult, like a we must refresh page when add a custom token. I didn't find eth gas station, so i must find it by searching manual. always low response and blank while i access in mobile phone. But its give me easily to setting transaction speed. There are 4 speed in transaction Economy,Regular,Fast and custom. And you can Import or Export your transaction speed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 05:15:36 PM

I prefer new designs. because I don't have to bother setting the gas because it's auto. and the appearance is also very good, light unlike the previous display which sometimes requires longer loading. and in the new look I find it easier to see the transaction has been successful or not.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:19:54 PM

Grin I have not yet encountered problems. Since you didn’t open mew))) Lucky you have good tokens that you can sell?) Is this a problem in the mobile version?
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:25:03 PM

Just saw a new design. While not familiar, but I think that the new version of the site is simpler and clearer. Although for me the main thing that would be more secure, but what it looks like doesn’t really bother me.
vindermarch

Activity: 392

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:44:23 PM

I realy like new design of MyEtherwallet, it's very simple and good site appearance. Looks better and easier to make transactions.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:48:45 PM

The new design of MEW is lovely. When some of their team members ported to mycrypto, I thought it will greatly affect MEW but then, this recent development shows the MEW team are capable. Kodus
LUGHUL

Activity: 387
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 05:54:27 PM

I like the old design. Because it is very easy to adjust the speed of transactions, we only need to shift to adjust the speed of the transaction we want. And for the new MEW design, I was almost confused to find a button to adjust the transaction speed.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
Peanyut991

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:03:20 PM

I think the new design of MyEtherWallet is more responsive if opened via a smartphone. And I think it's easier to send tokens with the new MEW design. Web loading speed is also fast.

dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:26:42 PM

The new design of MyEtherWallet is very cool! I really like it. Also etherscan has a new design. Is Etherscan owned by MyEtherWallet?
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 06:31:40 PM

There are many features in new MyEtherWallet make me difficult, like a we must refresh page when add a custom token. I didn't find eth gas station, so i must find it by searching manual. always low response and blank while i access in mobile phone. But its give me easily to setting transaction speed. There are 4 speed in transaction Economy,Regular,Fast and custom. And you can Import or Export your transaction speed

Yes, lot's of cool features there.
If you are confused with the new style so far and you do not have time to learn how everything works there, you can use their old design still: https://vintage.myetherwallet.com - as far as I know, that is their official old website.
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 06:35:08 PM

I think with this new look, it's very easy to send tokens. I prefer this look to be very light and easy to use in contrast to the old look that seems very stiff.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:42:13 PM

Yes, lot's of cool features there.
If you are confused with the new style so far and you do not have time to learn how everything works there, you can use their old design still: https://vintage.myetherwallet.com - as far as I know, that is their official old website.
If they already offer the new design, we need to adopt and learn how to use it and be more familiar with it, we need to remember those days when
MEW has been attacked by hackers,not saying that this old website, but we need to be more extra careful, fishing site that's been used really made a lots of users being robbed so we need to be more furios and try harder to use this new updated one.

This new design looks very attracting, all we have to do is to read each information and it will lead us accordingly.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:56:19 PM

i do not like at all the new design of mew i do not find myself using it, i prefer the old design that now is called vintage and i'll use that as long as it's still online to do offline transactions...
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:47:18 PM

I prefer the old MEW. Etherscan also changed design and I also like the old.

The new design of MyEtherWallet is trying to be modern, but I find it hard to navigate, especially when I'm using the old design from a long time.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:49:16 PM

I think MyEtherWallet is an easy-to-understand online wallet to use, and the new design makes it even more permissive for its users. I have always considered MEW to be the ideal wallet for beginners because it is a safe, secure wallet that allows them to use it without problems. I think this new design has been created more for the wallet use on the smartphone.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 08:49:51 PM

The new design is impressive and interface is good for mobile phone users. It's more sleek and clean designed and it's now easy to use compared to the old one. And I already made 2 transactions with the new design and I'm impressed and its like using my metamask with an improved user interface.
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 08:59:45 PM

Its easy ... one just has too get used too it... I prefer this design compared to the old design... and even the old design would be complicated to a user using mew for the first time
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:16:45 PM

I just checked the site an I am not having any clue from where I may start for sending out a token or how to check my balances in my ethereum addy. I guess every new design may seem like difficult in the beginning days but later on we will get practiced to the new environments for sure.

It seems they are giving more importance for security unlike the previous version where everything was exposed obviously. I still find difficulties to get used to their new version and may be I need more time to get familiar with it.
chaintee8989
Copper Member

Activity: 200
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:21:51 PM

The new design of MyEtherWallet looks great, nice user interface and transactions can be made easily compared to the old interface. But the design is less user-friendly in mobile. Sometimes it sticks when the user tried to access the wallet there should be also a private key import option should be easily accessible and highlighted.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:27:40 PM

I find the new design very good and much easier to interact with, the one that I do not really like is the Etherscan new design but maybe my eyes will use to it after some time, anyway if you do not like the new design you can always use the old one they providing a link to the old design on the top of the page.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: