Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:10:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New design MyEtherWallet. Easy or Difficult to send tokens?  (Read 19136 times)
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:39:59 AM

I hate the new website and hope they don't close down the vintage page. If it's not being developed it might be a victim of a hack or phishing scam but hopefully they will maintain it for people that prefer the old version

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:46:17 AM

Although i like the new design it is definitely better than the old one but there is still room for improvement especially in the area of user experience and interface, i will suggest the wallet functions to be as easy as possible so tgat even a new person can use it and all the functions and features should be a one click job.

fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:48:32 AM

Interesting design compared to the previous one.  But I'm used to the old, now I am learning the new.  I hope that the developers have provided more features and users will like the new product.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:54:26 AM

There are many features in new MyEtherWallet make me difficult, like a we must refresh page when add a custom token. I didn't find eth gas station, so i must find it by searching manual. always low response and blank while i access in mobile phone. But its give me easily to setting transaction speed. There are 4 speed in transaction Economy,Regular,Fast and custom. And you can Import or Export your transaction speed

I haven't login to Myetherwallet for a long time now, because of the past hacking I am more comfortable now using the desktop version of Mycrypto I find t safe and much easier to use like adding coins and setting your transaction fee also.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
likit123

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:08:27 PM

Until I saw the name of your topic, I did not even guess about the changes. Now I am in the know. Looked at the new interface, what to say? I am a conservative, I get used to the old model and perceive the new one badly. I will use the vintage version.
kiwoh123

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:20:32 PM

it's looks like interesting but i haven't used it yet.
maybe i will try new MEW interface tomorrow
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 12:24:38 PM

I think the new features of MEW or myetherwallet has to be fix. Because its hard to use and the loading is too slow, even when you add tokens in your wallet its very long to wait. I really think this could be fix as soon as possible.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:33:27 PM

There are many features in new MyEtherWallet make me difficult, like a we must refresh page when add a custom token. I didn't find eth gas station, so i must find it by searching manual. always low response and blank while i access in mobile phone. But its give me easily to setting transaction speed. There are 4 speed in transaction Economy,Regular,Fast and custom. And you can Import or Export your transaction speed

I wasn't aware of the new design, but I have to check it out later. Those set fees are like other bitcoin wallet though, so its very easy to use in my opinion. Before we don't have that kind of settings before, but I'm wondering why need it though, since Ethereum transaction is very quick already. Anyways, for those newbies this might be a good help.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 01:34:55 PM

To be honest I still use the old version, although I understand that we need to adopt new, I'll gradually get used to it.
RockDJ

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:25:48 PM

Oddly enough, it is much easier for me to work in a new design, it took me no more than 2 minutes to add and send tokens, everything became more intuitive.
It's not too hard for people to get started, I only take 2 minutes to get used to this new interface. MEW looks very professional and safer than before

tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:07:55 PM

THe auto gas setting (finally) is fine..... I have to bring confidence to new interface but generally I prefer the new one.
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:23:23 PM

THe auto gas setting (finally) is fine..... I have to bring confidence to new interface but generally I prefer the new one.
I also prefer the new interface and new implementations in this wallet. I am sure that everything new is the way to a better future. it would be bad if there were no updates. when there are no updates it means that the project/wallet has bad days

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 03:26:34 PM

I have not actually visited the new myetherwallet page yet to send tokens. But if it will actually give this options of economy, regular and other options I think it will be great.
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:26:39 PM

i just know that MEW got new design and be honest i like this new design more than the old one it got simplified and more light than the old one on my PC. the old one got lagged when i try to access using private key or add new token.
also there's log out button in this new design and one interface for all so we don't need to sign in every time we want to use another feature.
this will be a great help to new people who just know about ethereum because mostly people got confused the first time they using MEW with the old design.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:42:24 PM

When i first saw the new design a few days back i was really confused as i was thinking whether i was redirected to some other sites, we had history with MEW when it comes to hackers redirecting to other sites and stealing user details and it took a while to search what is going on before using the new design as i really do not want to take a risk with my wallet. Either way we needed a change from the old interface and it looks good though and it looks easy to use for any new users.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:52:19 PM

Personally, I like it, because the old version is already very tired, so any changes are generally positive. Of course, now people do not quite correctly understand how to use previously available functions.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:17:51 PM

I think the new design is also easy to understand same as old and of course is more refreshing. And i see there has new feature it is MEWconnect, login using smartphone by scanning barcode this is remind me to Civic apps for kyc. very simple and easy.
Personally i love with this new design but unfortunatelly i already didn't use MEW again for long ago, hmmm. . . .however this is a good updated and design Smiley

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:04:57 PM

I really wanna want to appreciate the work of MEW's new design. Now the access to it becomes easier as well it has become more user-friendly to use.
BCTS

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:42:52 PM

The design has changed and it has become more modern and enjoyable, but the speed is not affected. I sent Ethereum to another wallet today and its speed is the same as before.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:02:11 AM

I prefer the older version of UI because its easy you can easily adjust gas on top but I love the new design I will get use to it but some functionality sometimes is not working, its buggy for me when I last tried it. add Custom token cannot add not well known tokens I dont know if it fixed now. I hope they will add import private key on Mewconnect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: