Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:28:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Value of investments decrease  (Read 1565 times)
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:37:36 PM

This is a direct indicator that the indicator of investing in ICO projects is now at a very small level. This suggests that most people still try not to invest now, but I think that this is a temporary phenomenon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:26:24 PM

The value I saw in my investments this morning got me thinking "do I continue with crypto or just quit?". Honestly am greatly concerned.
If you have a different field that can help you get more money, try. The crypto market is only for people who are persistent and knowledgeable. If you can't afford to stay, just go.
When you have a lot of money, you can return to crypto market to continue your long-term investment. That would be the smartest choice.

Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:31:28 PM

The value I saw in my investments this morning got me thinking "do I continue with crypto or just quit?". Honestly am greatly concerned.
well by now you might have quit crypto by now because you must have run too many lost according to the time you opened this topic. The market looks better now and is looking more stronger. I just hope you still around to make your profits back
nizar93

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:40:09 PM

well by now you might have quit crypto by now because you must have run too many lost according to the time you opened this topic. The market looks better now and is looking more stronger. I just hope you still around to make your profits back
the market does look better, and is fairly stable. if we don't start our investment again, maybe we will miss the opportunity to join in the growth in the market later. don't miss partying because of a regret later.
TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:09:06 PM

Reduced investment is typical for a bear market cryptocurrency and is always perceived as natural. Someone is studying the market and new technologies, and most of the players accumulate experience and knowledge for the bull race.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 10:54:43 PM

Of course for the year the price of many coins fell very much , but do not worry much, the recovery of the top coins will clearly be, the main thing is to wait for these moments , as the market is ready to recover
Waiting may not be the solution. Maybe he will be in a worse state with waiting. Because the current obscurity does not want to indicate how the tomorrow will be. You should make the decision yourself, just try to find answer with instinct.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:02:11 PM

Continuing or stopping it all depends on yourself, if you think there is still a possibility to make a profit from the investment that you make, then survive I think is the right choice. So I think think well before deciding to stop or continue so that what you get later is not regret.
Buzhou

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:08:28 PM

This topic was made a few months ago, but the question that should be asked is, why am I investing in cryptos?
You need to understand the market that is acting or at least strive for it.
Try by applying on your cryptos so you forget for some time the prices.
If you don't do this, you will always be concerned about any sudden movement.
Well, many months have passed and you've probably made the best decision and studied your mistakes and successes. Smiley
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:13:51 PM

If you see that in your wallet is falling very horribly, then you have gone through the successful down trend. Strongly overcome it, don't sell anything, don't lose faith in crypto. It will increase again soon.
Westfiled

Activity: 271

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:20:12 PM

Of course for the year the price of many coins fell very much , but do not worry much, the recovery of the top coins will clearly be, the main thing is to wait for these moments , as the market is ready to recover
Waiting may not be the solution. Maybe he will be in a worse state with waiting. Because the current obscurity does not want to indicate how the tomorrow will be. You should make the decision yourself, just try to find answer with instinct.
It's not the best solution. we must do a trade to recover it. We have a lot of solutions already but that depends on how can OP afford to lose his money. Any investment in the crypto will be involving a huge risk and every body know that

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:23:40 PM

knowing all the risks we will receive, I feel the decline in crypto currencies does not make panic because the investor's confidence and patience are very large
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:30:30 PM

I am also concerned about my own situation, I repeatedly failed in choosing projects that made me get nothing after working a few months, then in the end I was able to get 2 types of coins which if I add up, the price of both is not even more than $ 1 , very disappointing
but somehow I still don't want to stop doing all this, maybe because I believe that in the end crypto will be something that is hype and has high value

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:50:56 PM

With this situation in the market, its better to sell your coins if you feel concerned about its price decreasing, because it may not survive in this long bear market like what happened to some of my coins and I regret not selling it right away when I knew it will goes down quickly
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:02:02 AM

How to you feel?  Regret? Angry? Revenge?

In the first place, you must know that whenever you make an investment, you must be ready to lose all.  With this attitude, you won't feel worried about how bad things are going to be and you will be very patient on the growth of your portfolio.

When we want to make some investment, we should always aware about the risk. We should not only asking for profits because market always volatile and when in bear market, we should patience with our investment. Its better invest with money we can afford to lose because its very risky invest in crypto and i think its for long term

coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 01:46:10 AM

With this situation in the market, its better to sell your coins if you feel concerned about its price decreasing, because it may not survive in this long bear market like what happened to some of my coins and I regret not selling it right away when I knew it will goes down quickly
i've also experienced the same thing as you and until now i still think about that bad experience.
but i don't think of selling it at the same time, i only need to divide 2. i sell some and some of it i will hold.

i also experienced bad things because it was too fast to sell and it turned out that the price grew better, i also regretted that.
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 01:53:31 AM

Lower price by bitcoin or altcoin and many ICO have lower price after listing its why value of investment decrease and many investor mode focus on other investment kinds like gold and real business.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:04:28 AM

maybe you just know crypto?
Crypto is very volatile so only the patient will achieve success. know you friends blockchain technology is very much sought after by the company. ignore the price now see the crypto future Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: