Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:11:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: it's been a long time I have access mew  (Read 770 times)
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 12:29:45 PM

Everything in our world is updated sooner or later. And especially sites, you just need to get used to it. Everything new is strange.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
toydoll

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:31:53 PM

I, too, have recently for a long time didn't go to the MEW.If I need to look something-looked in my wallet through ethplorer.The coins I trade on the stock exchanges.And was a little surprised by the change in MEW design.At first I was scared,but then on the forum I read about the change of design.Already accustomed.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 04:51:59 PM

Yes, they have made an upgrade like several months ago and I am also not happy with their new design. But the developers were so nice and have left the old version, that you can chose on the upper side of myetherwallet.com
Yeah, change was a long time ago, and now in my opinion it has better interface. Usefulness and the creation of the mobile app made it more beneficial.

Everything in our world is updated sooner or later. And especially sites, you just need to get used to it. Everything new is strange.
Lol
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:21:27 PM

Yes, they have made an upgrade like several months ago and I am also not happy with their new design. But the developers were so nice and have left the old version, that you can chose on the upper side of myetherwallet.com
Yeah, change was a long time ago, and now in my opinion it has better interface. Usefulness and the creation of the mobile app made it more beneficial.

Lol
It seems to me that the ethereal wallet has become not only better thanks to the new interface, but its use has become much easier. In most cases I use MEW with the help of Android and I am now observing unhindered actions, compared to past brakes.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:17:59 PM

As far as i know its already been updated long time ago so its better to know those things early to learn how it works and follow the new methods of access. But for me it doesn't change at all.
I also think that the wallet has not changed much. just added more convenient features. I totally like new updates
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:03:51 PM

hi, it's been a long time since I have access mew I usually store my tokens on an exchange because I'm an active trader. does myetherwallet is on a new look? I just need to be sure, Im being skeptical to use the website because of its new look, it might be a phishing website.
I also have the same expression when I visited it .
But we could still use the old site and that is what I am doing everytime I use MEW.
I think it is better to keep it that way because I get used to it.

qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:17:37 PM

This is the most common wallet for ether. In addition, now there have updated the design and now it looks quite interesting.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:40:43 PM

As far as i know its already been updated long time ago so its better to know those things early to learn how it works and follow the new methods of access. But for me it doesn't change at all.
It is not the old one, mate you have good experience with it but you have heard right now we should know that mew site had made imperilments, as it has become more reliable and safe than before, as I personally when tried it after long time, I become so surprised to see as it was having new well developed features but I must say this one is better than old one.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:45:32 PM

This is the most common wallet for ether. In addition, now there have updated the design and now it looks quite interesting.

Not just that they added many feature on it.
I really like the new look and the process of sending tokens.
IT is much fster also now and cheaper.
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:43:05 PM

Despite the change in the interface of MEW, I stole do not have much confidence to use it, because of any form of DNS attack again. Although, I do not know if that has been totally resolved, but I do every transactions through imtoken, which I feel is safer.
auntyjmary

Activity: 368
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:14:27 PM

Yes, Mew has recently change the website look. However, please ensure that you are at the correct website address since there are always many phishing attempts on MEW.
The spread of  news in the crypto space is not like in the traditional media. The introduction of the new interface of mew was  a sudden thing for most people who have not visited their MEW wallet for quite sometime now. To stay updated about such important issues in the near future, you need to read more crypto news from trusted outlets.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:30:28 PM

hi, it's been a long time since I have access mew I usually store my tokens on an exchange because I'm an active trader. does myetherwallet is on a new look? I just need to be sure, Im being skeptical to use the website because of its new look, it might be a phishing website.

NAh, the website is totally upgraded to a new look which is better than before, they added several changes for a better use.
Still, it is secured to use and i feel more comfortable on what they did.
Aligab166

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:35:01 PM

You should not use an exchange to store your coins. MEW has since been upgraded to have more security features with the MEW connect.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Dannev

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:47:35 PM

I haven't accessed myetherwallet from through web for months now. After the last hack news, I think in 2017 or so, I have been very skeptical to use through web. Thanks to Imtoken, I just imported my MEW there and access.
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:55:37 PM

NAh, the website is totally upgraded to a new look which is better than before, they added several changes for a better use.
Still, it is secured to use and i feel more comfortable on what they did.
if many of them feel safe and more comfortable with change of course they will still use it and not move to another.
that's a good thing, because there are better updates so it's more comfortable to use, maybe more people will use it with an updated website because  it's better.

aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:12:55 PM

Quite risky to store your coins/tokens to exchange people have been warned so many times about the risk, but anyway it's your decision since you're a trader, I have not login to MEW too, I prefer using MYCRYPTO's desktop version I find it much safer and easy to use too.

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:18:06 PM

Quite risky to store your coins/tokens to exchange people have been warned so many times about the risk, but anyway it's your decision since you're a trader, I have not login to MEW too, I prefer using MYCRYPTO's desktop version I find it much safer and easy to use too.

Haven't used MYCRYPTO for my eth tokens. Always MEW. Might take a look at it. But yes, the OP should consider a better way of storing his tokens other than exchanges. Even an active trader should spread his wealth to different exchanges or outlets, to avoid unnecessary situations in the future.
Mommynigabby

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 12:37:27 PM

Same here. I was on my toes the first time I accessed after a long break. It looked and felt different I thought I was on a different wallet. But then I really likes the changes, atleast compared to the old mew where when and if you're a newbie, surething you wouldnt know your way around. I liked the changes all in all.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:59:18 PM

Same here, i always try to keep my tokens in exchanges because this way seems with more securty options. You can go to your MEW with your private key and this is big problem i think. But in exchanges you can use google autenticator and the SMS messaging password at the same time. Also you can add e-mail confirmation to this 2 steps. I would recommend everyone to keep their tokens in trustful exchanges..
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:53:36 AM

The old MEW format is still accessible. With the recent update I some trouble transferring tokens using MEW with Ledger. I still can’t figure out why sometimes the confirmation popup shows and sometimes it doesn’t.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: