Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:52:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥EARN 10000$+🔥🔥BECOME A PRIMEXBT AFFILIATE PARTNER NOW 💵💴💶💷💰  (Read 453 times)
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:21:26 PM

A good option for those who are now out of work and have a lot of free time. I hope that many will be able to use this time with benefit. Thanks to the team for this opportunity.
A very good way to make money if you have a large number of referrals. But I'm not sure that many people will be able to earn the maximum amount.
Of course, there is no maximum, but it will still work out for a little while. Well, for this, too, will have to think out and demonstrate everything well.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:52:14 PM

A good option for those who are now out of work and have a lot of free time. I hope that many will be able to use this time with benefit. Thanks to the team for this opportunity.
A very good way to make money if you have a large number of referrals. But I'm not sure that many people will be able to earn the maximum amount.
Of course, there is no maximum, but it will still work out for a little while. Well, for this, too, will have to think out and demonstrate everything well.
in any case, it is worth trying and taking part in this project. I think it has already interested many users who join this event.
UpsilonTrooper

Merit: 20

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:55:32 PM

Say that's true as mostly people get about half on average.

Most of the people wouldn't even manage to invite a single person and they usually end up just making random accounts themselves to fake it
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:04:28 PM

Most of the people wouldn't even manage to invite a single person and they usually end up just making random accounts themselves to fake it

That could be possible, it's like making more dummy account and I think this has been used by some wise person. Well, it always depend of they really want to get the reward.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:45:06 PM

That could be possible, it's like making more dummy account and I think this has been used by some wise person. Well, it always depend of they really want to get the reward.
I think that sometimes it is possible to gather real people to do this by sharing this into the communities that are interested.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:56:39 PM

faking their referrals by making multiple accounts might be effective in order to be in the list in this bounty, i hope they have counter measures for this to be fair with others.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 09:40:11 PM

great opportunity  for those who wants to more income but less work. affiliate programme is really a good way to earn. thankfull to team members for this. great work

Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:47:58 PM

Yes they still need to work out in this project in order to make it better. As what I see, it was already known little by little which is a good sign that it will achieved success because many are following and supporting the project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:18:20 PM

Have you work with them? Lol

I see the OP's trust and very far from people who can be trusted.

Look this reference https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5098321.0 as enlightenment.

However, I need your evidence that primexbt is legit, it's very important to know.
I dont even think if primexbt is legit. But im pretty sure its definitely worth to try because there is no kyc required to join the airdrop.
So far they are paying some of their clients for their services like their translation bounties they have a decent airdrop and their advertisement is in so many crypto sites i think just consider trading a month or two and then decide from there It will be much more easier i guess

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:44:40 AM

This is truly a good opportunity for a lots of crypto people here. I am very much well glad and pleased to the team PromeXBT to this affiliate program. Hope you aim all your goals and objectuves for the better of all of us.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:33:34 AM

This is truly a good opportunity for a lots of crypto people here. I am very much well glad and pleased to the team PromeXBT to this affiliate program. Hope you aim all your goals and objectuves for the better of all of us.
Lol, do not type so fast until you mistyped the primexbt project to promexbt lol and objectives to objectuves. But yes, what you are saying is definitely true.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:54:12 AM

Have you work with them? Lol

I see the OP's trust and very far from people who can be trusted.

Look this reference https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5098321.0 as enlightenment.

However, I need your evidence that primexbt is legit, it's very important to know.
I dont even think if primexbt is legit. But im pretty sure its definitely worth to try because there is no kyc required to join the airdrop.
So far they are paying some of their clients for their services like their translation bounties they have a decent airdrop and their advertisement is in so many crypto sites i think just consider trading a month or two and then decide from there It will be much more easier i guess

Really? Do you have the reference about it so that people would really believe it really does. Anyway, what the team have been doing, probably it's for the good for their platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:55:36 AM

We are lucky to be a part of Primexbt as they have a option to be their affiliate partner and easy to gain 10000$ from different referral program.This offer is much trustful because of primeXbt project 
Well, i totally agree with you that PrimeXBT provide us a chance to gain big profit, because they are new and potential exchange, that why this campaign is possible.
Zianingbu

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:53:13 AM

Yes they still need to work out in this project in order to make it better. As what I see, it was already known little by little which is a good sign that it will achieved success because many are following and supporting the project.
Yes, many support the project almost from the very beginning of its launch, but you still need to seek support from new users.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:59:22 AM

We are lucky to be a part of Primexbt as they have a option to be their affiliate partner and easy to gain 10000$ from different referral program.This offer is much trustful because of primeXbt project 
Well, i totally agree with you that PrimeXBT provide us a chance to gain big profit, because they are new and potential exchange, that why this campaign is possible.

Still it doesn't mean we can gain profits in it but it always depend on how you play the game. This is business and definitely their is a win and lose situation.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:00:39 PM

It's really a great opportunity to earned 10000$ if you can managed to do the tasks completely. But if not, you can try to join in the platform sinced it gives good features that can make you be more successful even in this bear market.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:43:31 PM

Still it doesn't mean we can gain profits in it but it always depend on how you play the game. This is business and definitely their is a win and lose situation.
As I understand that statement above the chances of gaining is huge but it doesn't mean that you will gain without doing something. The project is nice and eventually all bussiness has risk and its still up to you on how you will find ways and strategies to gain and win.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:23:52 PM

As I understand that statement above the chances of gaining is huge but it doesn't mean that you will gain without doing something. The project is nice and eventually all bussiness has risk and its still up to you on how you will find ways and strategies to gain and win.
Indeed, if without effort then you'll gain nothing. Just as the saying goes that you reap what you sow. There are opportunities and it depends on how you'll make it work.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:31:05 PM

faking their referrals by making multiple accounts might be effective in order to be in the list in this bounty, i hope they have counter measures for this to be fair with others.
I think that this is not the point of my statement here,I am talking about introduction of this to groups of people who will be interested in this project.
eshak15

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:35:22 PM

Yeah we never know about the profit of any project but as a new project,PrimeXBT has the option to prove themselves so they will be trying improve their project & provide those things what they are giving us in the announcement 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: