Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:57:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] RAIZER Making New generations DEX. And distribute all fees to holder  (Read 3438 times)
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:59:08 PM

I am not sure I understand correctly, so I'd like to confirm, does your DEX named RAIZER and there's your own coin on your dex called  Counterparty?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raizer.cc (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:10:34 PM

Please tell me how your exchange differs from other decentralized exchanges and how it is better ? In which country is the exchange registered ?

Since Raizer.cc is Decentralized Exchange that exists in the overlayer of Counterparty DEX, there is no nationality on exchanges. But our company is registered in Belize.
Raizer.cc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:14:00 PM

I can not understand how tokens will be used on the platform.. Only for voting?

RAIZER token has the following roles

-Lottery of All Withdrawal Fees
-Reduction of Fees
-Air Drop Rights
-Endorsement (Listing Recommendation Rights)

Please refer to our white paper
https://raizer.io/raizer_whitepaper.pdf
doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:17:46 PM

Since Raizer.cc is Decentralized Exchange that exists in the overlayer of Counterparty DEX, there is no nationality on exchanges. But our company is registered in Belize.
Again, I hear these words "Belize", "Offshore" Why can not I choose a country in which legal cryptocurrency. Personally, I’m already worried about your registration. What do others think about this? Or do I just have memories of sad experiences? What say
Raizer.cc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:18:23 PM

Tokens are bought through a smart contract? And how does it work (if it is so of course)?

Since the RAIZER token is not ERC it is not using a Smart Contract. We will prepare two styles of sale using our exchanges and OTC using a form. Wink
We will announce the details soon
Raizer.cc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:23:00 PM

Hi devs!! I have one question - what will you do if you do not collect softcap?

Even so, We will not be frustrated because I already have the product. Please think that the soft cap is just a rough guide
Raizer.cc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:34:11 PM

I am not sure I understand correctly, so I'd like to confirm, does your DEX named RAIZER and there's your own coin on your dex called  Counterparty?

Our DEX is Raizer.cc. Its based on the Counterparty platform, and our token is RAIZER.
Ng93

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:59:11 PM

Again, I hear these words "Belize", "Offshore" Why can not I choose a country in which legal cryptocurrency. Personally, I’m already worried about your registration. What do others think about this? Or do I just have memories of sad experiences? What say
Belize is not a problem for cryptocurrency. Therefore, you should not worry.
Here you should carefully understand the technology offered by the team.
I have a question? Tell me are you planning to participate in any conference in the near future? if so, where and when?
alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:47:08 PM

The cause of secret key hacking is due to something specifying . So we don't show team members.
Our skills and credit are shown by the product, and we have completed the product before ICO, we have no incentive to escape and cheat you.
How can I check your product?
What you do not show your team does not decorate you!

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:00:38 PM

Do you plan to bounty or air drops. In a calm market, cryptocurrency doesn’t really want to buy tokens of a company that does not show its face!
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:01:34 PM

Public sale starts in a few days and I think than situation  will be more clear and we can start making  some predictions  
Natasha95

Activity: 364
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:16:10 PM

Public sale starts in a few days and I think than situation  will be more clear and we can start making  some predictions  
And what will change in a few days? Understanding the project? or will you see demand and excitement? Is it worth buying or not? Personally, I do not understand much:
1) why do not show your team, can you really not be proud of the fact that professionals work with you?
2) you do not have smart contracts, and how your network will work at all.
3) You are talking about anonymity and decentralization, but is an anonymous cryptocurrency?

tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:26:41 PM

On your website https://dex.raizer.cc/xcp/markets, I don’t quite understand what the xcp coin means? Could you explain with an example how tokenization happens?
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:25:47 PM

I have a question? Tell me are you planning to participate in any conference in the near future? if so, where and when?

Credibility is built by time. So even if they answer where they are currently registered, it won't matter right now. But once they exited and ran away with millions of dollars from their clients, then that's another story. There are many loopholes in registration. Especially in a country who has loose regulations with crypto.
Zahmere

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:22:26 AM

I would like to see the composition of the RAIZER project development team. Who are they? What is their experience?
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:51:15 AM

On your website https://dex.raizer.cc/xcp/markets, I don’t quite understand what the xcp coin means? Could you explain with an example how tokenization happens?
Good question! I would like to know that too. Can someone from the team give a detailed explanation.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:32:51 AM

I would like to see the composition of the RAIZER project development team. Who are they? What is their experience?
To be honest I haven’t found anything about their team, but t is a new project and I hope devs will add everything to the tread
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:38:08 AM

Credibility is built by time. So even if they answer where they are currently registered, it won't matter right now. But once they exited and ran away with millions of dollars from their clients, then that's another story. There are many loopholes in registration. Especially in a country who has loose regulations with crypto.
I would like to believe that the situation in the project has stabilized and the team will be able to continue to develop the project despite the current negative situation in the crypto industry.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:42:20 AM

I would like to believe that the situation in the project has stabilized and the team will be able to continue to develop the project despite the current negative situation in the crypto industry.
Situation became to improve and I believe we can see Bitcoin around 5500-6000 dollars. Market needs impulse to start grows
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:50:21 AM

To be honest I haven’t found anything about their team, but t is a new project and I hope devs will add everything to the tread
Usually, after a while they add a photo of the team, now this is not the number one importance, the main thing is to develop the project
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: