Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:23:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETHEREUM MEW and its new look!  (Read 883 times)
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:14:08 AM

gui is really changed but pretty good and user friendly the only problem I encountered is that when I try to paste my private key upon logging in my wallet I did not go to dashboard I dont know if it was from my internet connection or what I just need to refreshed it 3-4 times and it relogin but overall the update is really good compared to old one.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:25:31 AM

I think it is get easier to use, but maybe anyone know why when made new wallet we only get json file and not private key. Or maybe it is new feature so people not always login their wallet with private key.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 02:38:59 AM

Its much good than before, i recently created another ethereum wallet and the features is more interesting, you could create with different keys option like private keys, and etc, i forgot the 2 left. Thats good seeing things getting change towards innovation not towards destruction

celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:44:07 AM

What the benefit using new mew wallet have some thing special and always get profitable or not, I think its not important what kinds of MEW we use and keep it for holding in long time.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:42:32 AM

With the new display, hopefully in the future it will be even better and more practical in its use, and hopefully in the future there will be better and more developed innovations.

sadewa69

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:09:49 AM

With the new display, hopefully in the future it will be even better and more practical in its use, and hopefully in the future there will be better and more developed innovations.
it's just a look that beautifies MEW's body. there is nothing to do with a better future than etheruem. the ethereum market has been built very much, all have a developer and community. keep patient and wait.

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:10:12 AM

Well it seem's great and I need to learn how to use it again or just keep using the vintage MEW.
But I guess it is for the best it is to improve MEW and to keep us safe.

ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:35:05 AM

I like the new interface. I have no difficulty in using it. All necessary functions are in place.
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:45:49 AM

To me it is very useful and beautiful. Moreover, we no longer have to use MetaMask. Thanks to Mobile Devices, Chrome Plug-in and Ledger connectivity, it meets every need. It was very good to be able to use it on my mobile phone.

meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:00:30 AM

it is nice and clean to me with this new look of MEW, but there is no address that we access if we check our balance of eth I always do that. Well gonna use etherscan to check from now on.

ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 09:02:12 AM

thats quite make me shock
amazing and very good design there. very friendly and easy to use than the older one.
and there is notification button there. its help alot for me
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:06:04 AM

The new look has been on for quite some time now and it ideally great although there has been some discrepancies after the new design was launched that needed to be sorted out by mew. But generally, the look is great.
ali115112

Activity: 1806
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:48:54 AM

As i used that is very better version of MEW so transactions speed is faster and there is low chances to reject transitions.

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:12:54 PM

The new look and features of Ethereum is quite fascinating with all the nice colour design that have been inculcated in it. Not also forgetting how simple it has become to make transactions from your wallet. The previous interface was very clumsy making navigation through the platform quite difficult. Hopefully they can either maintain this one or make it more nicer than the current one  Grin

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:31:44 PM

The new face of ethereum website is very interesting as they upgraded their website and they put additional features to their website which is very useful.

But my problem in the first place is by adapting to their new feature as their are features that were erase unlike the old one. Old website let me set gwei and the new is already automated which is not good especially if the gwei goes higher. Therefore as of right now, I have used the old one with few transactions especially the gwei is kinda high.  
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:37:17 PM

I like the new interface. I have no difficulty in using it. All necessary functions are in place.
If you are well inform using this wallet before there's no problem with the update as it can be learned quickly using it, updates has been made  for a much better and experience.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:41:23 PM

The new face of ethereum website is very interesting as they upgraded their website and they put additional features to their website which is very useful.

But my problem in the first place is by adapting to their new feature as their are features that were erase unlike the old one. Old website let me set gwei and the new is already automated which is not good especially if the gwei goes higher.
Therefore as of right now, I have used the old one with few transactions especially the gwei is kinda high.  

the old one looks confusing and not user friendly . alot of user complain about the gwei thingy . they cant send because it causes an error and this result for them toggle the gwei meter  . new one that you mention is now automatic which was good because users wont now be confused  . they can just choose the coin that they want to send but they still need to ensure that they have enough eth so that it wont causes any error  .

To me it is very useful and beautiful. Moreover, we no longer have to use MetaMask. Thanks to Mobile Devices, Chrome Plug-in and Ledger connectivity, it meets every need. It was very good to be able to use it on my mobile phone.

we still need to use metamask because other users like me only have a private key option to unlock our wallet . meta mask is useful so that we dont need to paste our private keys too often and this reduced  the risk of getting phished ,
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:42:12 PM

I have visited the new address and actually i didn't like it too much.. I know the old one well and used to work in that way.. I think there was no need to make any change, My Ether Wallet is too important for me because i will keep my wealth there and i don't want to mix my head. Anyway i still use the old one. https://vintage.myetherwallet.com

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:46:49 PM

The new looks is more improve happens and I like the features of the new lool of the myetherwallet and I think it's better compared to the old one but maybe to other peopel they want still the old version of the myetherwallet because we our different.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:57:56 PM

The new looks is more improve happens and I like the features of the new lool of the myetherwallet and I think it's better compared to the old one but maybe to other peopel they want still the old version of the myetherwallet because we our different.
I also really like the new format. It is more comfortable. I was trying to habit first month, but now I like everything

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: