Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:49:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETHEREUM MEW and its new look!  (Read 883 times)
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:20:10 PM

It is indeed better with some new features. I like the swap fiat to crypto feature which without KYC requirement. This feature is the game-changer for users in crypto space.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:32:06 PM

What can you say about the upgrade of MYETHERWALLET on their website https://www.myetherwallet.com
They launched the MEW V5 and added many features on it! i want to hear from you guys!

I haven't using it for so far, because what I'm used still was the old things of MEW, and its been 4 years I guess that I've using it and so far I never encounter any issue problem with it. Though, I tried already to check it but not completely finishing the tutorial it has in the youtube video. But according to the most community feedback it is good.
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:44:10 PM

The new theme just looks awesome for me and it has a better view rather than the old one. This one is very responsive and looks clean. If you wish to do some advanced features in the blockchain, just try to back to old version, it's better.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:12:32 PM

What can you say about the upgrade of MYETHERWALLET on their website https://www.myetherwallet.com
They launched the MEW V5 and added many features on it! i want to hear from you guys!
It's actually a good one, because i checked it, but did not login my wallet using my private key. Ever since there has been many issues on hack and attacks on MEW, i decided to opt for another, which i believe is safer. Else, i would have given details on how good it is.
Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 02:25:07 PM

I left this wallet a while ago. When hacking became the order of the day. I just hope they have made something good of the wallet.

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 02:47:17 PM

I used it but in combination with hardware wallet, and now with new look is more easy to set up, but i wish when sending tokens to see how much is needed so i not fail when send some tokens and lose gas fee.
samycoin

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:53:49 PM

I think the upgrade of MEW now is good although at first you confused but the end of the day we realize that the new MEW was good than before and also its for our security.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
H1N1

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:41:47 AM

The new Myetherwallet has better UI from old Myetherwallet, i think i will used to.
More important thing is the security of the website of myetherwallet.
They must keep improving because many hackers usually targeting to make phishing site of myetherwallet.

agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:53:30 AM

at the first time im confused with MEW new interface, but after try it fir several time and learn it feature, the new version of this MEW overall is great.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:02:56 AM

After having alot of issues of hacking this past?for sure they wanna regain their name and maKe some updates to accumulate some trust again
Its not easy to forget what MEW sites experienced from this hacks and people are now having second though of trusting them again,most of the users using MEW now are those people that required by bounties to provide erc20wallet but the individuals don’t use as personal wallets
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:22:47 AM

yeah i also look that update, but im still not try the new version.
because im more comfort use old version  Grin Grin Grin.
but atleast maybe i should try it.
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 05:30:53 AM

it's been quite a long time mew upgraded it's website and was deliberated here. Their new look is great and it will run much more better than the old one. But there seems to be some bugs which I think they must have fixed by now.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:45:43 AM

the MEW page display is pretty good. interesting does not impress old school. page loading in my opinion is quite fast and open wallet access is also quite easy. MEW's overall appearance is very interesting now and for beginners who want to open or access a wallet it is easier and can be understood. as usual the MEW site doesn't eliminate wallet usage tutorials. more importantly, keep free and open source.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:58:22 AM

Yes, now MEW and Etherscan have a new look, this is no problem. But for me personally, I prefer the old look, maybe because I'm used to the old look, so I'm not familiar with the new look.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 06:08:45 AM

Personally,  I still prefer the old  version of MEW, as the new one looks too cartoonish and it doesn't inspire me too much confidence to try.

As long as the security level is the same, that's the only thing that matters.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:15:06 AM

I think it needed more some improvements and upgrade it to fast set up because when we add tokens to our mew it is so slow and long to wait, i prefer the vintage MEW than this new one. Because the vintage MEW can easily use and comfortable unlike the new one.
Estehmanis

Activity: 262

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:51:42 AM

I have opened mew v5, the impression I first saw was a progress that aims to remember their performance and I see an image of an astronaut maybe it represents an object to go to the moon
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:50:44 AM

I have opened mew v5, the impression I first saw was a progress that aims to remember their performance and I see an image of an astronaut maybe it represents an object to go to the moon

As for me, MEW has always been one of the most popular , reliable and easy to use wallets ERC-20 With a recent update did a bit more modern design but the most important thing for me is that there was a mobile app for Android. Use and is very happy.
dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:04:22 AM

The new update version of MEW has been very professional, but many users can not use this new version too. They are more comfortable to use the old version but I think this new version is very professional now. It is very easy to use but many of my friends can not use it. They said before the update version was good. However, to add some Strong security it would be good many user because many were hacked previously.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:22:42 AM

I think the features are pretty good, it's just that I prefer the old design because in my opinion it's easier to use, maybe features and designs now to avoid phishing actions done by some people. Development is something that is really needed, especially a large platform and I am quite happy with the current safety features.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████