Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:31:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETHEREUM MEW and its new look!  (Read 887 times)
sergiokkl

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 05:50:27 AM

Nothing special about the update, the look become more color full and whats new is the option for creating your ethereum wallet. Well, i donot use the new way i creared last last week  but  i choose the key store file. I have never experience bad issues using the plarform and i do thumbs up for keeping the good work. Securing the data far from the other user

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:05:38 AM

Yep. Mew have been improved to its new look and its look like that mew can be such an interest way to look more ethereum users.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:13:45 AM

Actually when I saw new Myetherwallet or MEW, I thought that new MEW is a scam site. Because in the past there were some people that tried to scam many people in this site. And there were wallet that has big amount that falls to a scammer. And that scammer became an instant millionaire. With coins he stole.

The new MEW is great though. Transaction is now very easy. Once it was very complicated. And it adjusted to new design in todays sites.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:36:46 AM

As you can see various changes is new look of MEW V5 that is fastest and user friendly from old version and i have no issue for sending transactions.

Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:48:42 AM

The current update of the myetherwallet has a simple user interface and the general outlook of the website is also nice. My little problem is with how we still have to manually add some Ethereum based tokens. I think it would be very good to have them update the system so that any newly generated ERC-20 tokens that are generated would be synchronized automatically.

ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:46:50 AM

As you can see various changes is new look of MEW V5 that is fastest and user friendly from old version and i have no issue for sending transactions.
I also did not have any problems with using the wallet in the new design. I really like him. everything is very convenient

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:06:31 AM

Myetherwallet is indeed with a new look that seems very nice and cool. And also for those of you who want to access via the mobile app you can now. This is really amazing, I'm glad Myetherwallet can access it through the myconnect app.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:18:42 AM

Myetherwallet is indeed with a new look that seems very nice and cool. And also for those of you who want to access via the mobile app you can now. This is really amazing, I'm glad Myetherwallet can access it through the myconnect app.

To be honest, I have never used this wallet through a mobile phone. will need to download it and start using

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:22:38 AM

I also did not have any problems with using the wallet in the new design. I really like him. everything is very convenient
That's good, just in case you encountered some issue regarding to this new look, there's still an option for you to use the old one and continue to enjoy the wallet, MEW update really for the benefits of it's users the new interface needs to be learned but same thing from the old one reliable at it is.
installer

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:33:30 AM

I have not yet heard about many new features that they have made in a new design. I believe that they just made it look better and wanted to make a small visual update, that was pretty successful. For old timers it is still a vintage version there.
znation

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:33:52 AM

I found the new update to be very good, easy to use and has better security methods than the old MEW.
watergold

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:05:19 PM

many say the MEW feature is now very confusing, and I think so too. to log in via the private key we have to select the menu several times. but if the increase in v5 can further improve security it doesn't matter

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:09:03 PM

And I like the new Mesh. I even installed my mobile version. Because we need to have access to your wallet 24/7. And if necessary, quickly transfer your coins to the address.

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:16:28 PM

Yep. Mew have been improved to its new look and its look like that mew can be such an interest way to look more ethereum users.
That's a great improvement for MEW, I thought its a phishing site but after making some research it proves to me that its there new look. Ethereum users can enjoy the new design not and its actually a great development in terms of their system and I think it can also affect the market of ETH. I do support ETH coin and I know more investors will come and a public wallet MEW will improve more.
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:19:39 PM

And I like the new Mesh. I even installed my mobile version. Because we need to have access to your wallet 24/7. And if necessary, quickly transfer your coins to the address.

I believe that this issue the project has long been necessary to solve. After all, when almost everyone uses your project (they had ERC-20 tokens), they need convenience. Now almost 70% of all Internet traffic comes from mobile devices. Generally happy new MEW.
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:43:50 PM

the new version of myetherewallet i think its look user friendly, but i dont just want it, i hope its better than before about security, i didnt have problem with new design in new version i think that good looking
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:30:02 PM

Development is the constant work of the team. This wallet and its website are constantly working. I am very pleased that my favorite wallet was made more beautiful and modern.
Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:02:28 PM

I see new interface of MEW looks good and its more easier to use. This is a good improvement from MEW.
Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:08:50 PM

What can you say about the upgrade of MYETHERWALLET on their website https://www.myetherwallet.com
They launched the MEW V5 and added many features on it! i want to hear from you guys!

I don't want to go back to MEW again after I read a lot of issues concerning its security, I'm better now, with mydesktopwallet and Exodus I don't trust an online wallet anymore, after seeing the difference between a desktop wallet and an online one.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:54:17 AM

Look is not what really matter here, provided their site is organized and user friendly, which it has always been, they need to look beyond just adding some colors to adding more additional benefits and more features, they need to look at the complaint people has been having as regards their services and work more on fixing such issue in order to make them perfect.

We have many competitors rising up now who believes they could overtake them in future, and this is only possible if they take advantage of their weak point, that weak point is what they need to work more on now before people divert their attention to other competitors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: