Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:43:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETHEREUM MEW and its new look!  (Read 887 times)
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:31:31 PM

The new MyEtherWallet has become much more convenient, a lot of new functions have appeared in it, the design is much more pleasant. Together, the new MEW has become much more difficult. For the time being, I continue to use the old version of the MEW - Vintage MyEtherWallet, as it takes time to learn its new features and capabilities.
You are not using MyEtherWallet a lot right? The update is old about 2 months?
It is a pitty, that only design changed, there are some features that are still missing comparing with another wallets.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:12:05 PM

If you look at the appearance is better than the old one but there are some that are removed, and there is an ease to open with a connection on our own cellphone via barcode without the need to enter a passkey, only if it can be connected to the cellphone, because we know a lot of scams cellphone system. there is still much to be learned even though we can still open with our passkey, but apparently it is not allowed by MEW itself, why is that?
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:52:49 PM

I am using.myetherwallet for quite a time. And I think it is the most popular wallet among all crypto wallets. It is one of the best wallet I have ever seen. The main point in this wallet is it's easy to use. And it's secure, fast supports all ethereum based token and ethereum. Few months ago it's changed its design and it's look lit. They add many graphics and colour. But the functions remain same as it was. There is no change. And I like both old and new version.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 06:59:48 PM

Just logged in to my wallet for the first time after the upgrade, and have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised by the new features. Lot of new security features, and in light of the recent phishing attempts I have to say that it was much needed.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 07:03:59 PM

I have seen for myself the new features of MEW that have changed a lot from the old MEW, indeed I was a little confused when I first saw it, but now I can handle the new features implemented by developer MEW. and surely this feature is better than the previous features.

New features are added and these features can help investors to measure the token prices and track it. After the old version, it is not easy to be familiar with the new look of MEW but we will adopt as a part of the whole ecosystem.
Nezerlan

Activity: 214
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:09:33 PM

The user interface of the new mew is quite cute and interactive. However, I think much work needs to be done because I noticed I added a contract manually but I cannot send tokens using the manually added contract

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
mbsyahia

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:13:41 PM

yes they also add an Analytics tab to view the balance history and transaction token
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:39:50 PM

The user interface of the new mew is quite cute and interactive. However, I think much work needs to be done because I noticed I added a contract manually but I cannot send tokens using the manually added contract
this is still in the stage of development so it still requires a lot of criticism and suggestions to get better from now on.
but this proves if the team is trying to develop Ethereum and I feel happy with this.
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:22:48 PM

Seems I will have to go back to this in order to access my tokens, the Imtoken app that was updated eventually made it difficult with their so called security self verification that is difficult to complete and makes it difficult for me to use their app. I wish their could be a Myetherwallet android app.

casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 08:30:29 PM

it is interesting to have new version, but old versions should be always compatible, and could be used by preference, it is not good to offer only new version to experienced users
versions should have continuity and compatibility
Wittny

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 08:37:32 PM

The new upgrade is awesome, the Webpage looks nice, other features added makes the platform convenient for everybody to use and the most important update is the new method of creating MyEtherWallet.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:19:26 AM

Hey folks, all MEW users please check this thread.

Phishing myetherwallet site

Be careful of phishing links.
Thank you for the awareness. I appreciate your comment. People need to be much careful when they use MEW or any other exchanges which is relative with monetary. Scammers are here and there and looking for a chance.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 02:14:27 PM

it looks good and looks more refreshing, but in my opinion the menu is very confusing and until now I prefer to use MEW (vintage).

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 02:33:15 PM

For me new future of MEW is great. I have used, so simple and several times sending tokens is very easy and fast.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Terrmit

Activity: 413

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 02:38:37 PM

Yes I also like. All I can not fix the mobile version. And so New wallet is simple. And the design is very good. Previously, I had to constantly remember what needs to be done in order to do something)

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:12:42 PM

I saw the new look, but i am not that concerned about it, because i am still skeptical on whether to use it or not.
My main concern is for the team to tell us hat more security measures have been put in place and that it is much safer to use than what it was and to give the details. This alone can strengthen the trust of people in their system.
april08

Activity: 466
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:02:31 PM

The new look is cool to me. Though the additions made look strange the first day i visited the site. I find it difficult to create new wallet and check wallet old one before i saw the link at top corner of the website. The conversion of one crypto to another is good for the site.
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:05:33 PM

If you google the myetherwallet the results will forward you the fake phishing sites. Mycther or similar names can take the private key with automated tools and you will lose the crypto forever.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:10:58 PM

For me new future of MEW is great. I have used, so simple and several times sending tokens is very easy and fast.

MEW is just a wallet and when their performance is good then they have the potential to be available for the long term, this is very related also about every coin and token that requires a wallet like MEW. so, the look is new or not but when they have a good performance then it will be good too and vice versa

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:43:32 PM

If you google the myetherwallet the results will forward you the fake phishing sites. Mycther or similar names can take the private key with automated tools and you will lose the crypto forever.
The very reason why I make it sure to bookmark the site and double checked after I open it, I wanted to make sure not to be deceived and my assets being stole by hackers who's awaiting for their victims, always double check and never to allow your private keys being hacked as you don't have anything to recover once all your tokens being withdraw without your notice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: