Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:21:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX  (Read 3655 times)
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:21:50 PM

Freelancing is a very popular job and developers have chosen the right industry in which you want to enter the blockchain.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sevreki

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:05:56 PM

Freelancing is a very popular job and developers have chosen the right industry in which you want to enter the blockchain.
Now there are a lot of people who work at home through a freelance exchange, if this platform can fully realize itself, then another great service for people will be added.
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:10:11 PM

On what date is the Launch of the beta version of the platform Testing of the platform planned?

That is, this PACT project is not just a coin for settlements between freelancers, but a whole decentralized platform for customers and performers? Sounds cool!
im_not_dazzled

Activity: 325
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:20:58 PM

Freelancing is a big open market, that will be invaded by blockchain startups soon.
However, I saw some projects aim at the freelancing market, and failed.
Loxness

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:25:55 PM

Freelancing is gaining popularity every year, but the competition in this area is very high.
fidotnews

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:41:21 PM

Freelancing is gaining popularity every year, but the competition in this area is very high.

I have already seen several cryptocurrency projects that wanted to create a freelancing exchange. but no one succeeded.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:59:17 PM

I have already seen several cryptocurrency projects that wanted to create a freelancing exchange. but no one succeeded.
let's hope that the developers will be able to launch this project to work with freelancers, then it will be the first and very popular
dapp1

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:04:31 PM

Freelancing is a big open market, that will be invaded by blockchain startups soon.
Now it is difficult to compete with these projects, because now there are a lot of freelancing exchanges, but here the feature will be that there is a blockchain system
webskompplun

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:15:12 PM

Now it is difficult to compete with these projects, because now there are a lot of freelancing exchanges, but here the feature will be that there is a blockchain system
Do you think this makes sense?
What advantages can blockchain provide for freelance exchanges?
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:15:47 PM

blockchain is only at the very beginning of development,and it has a huge popular future, and freelancers have the right to occupy their niche in the blockchain, a very good project,I wish developers a successful development
Tamandrac

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:19:05 PM

blockchain is only at the very beginning of development,and it has a huge popular future, and freelancers have the right to occupy their niche in the blockchain, a very good project,I wish developers a successful development
Most of all, I’m waiting for the beta project platform so that you can see how the project looks in your account, and freelancing is very popular
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:21:25 PM

What is interesting in the project?

Let me second it. What's so special about your project that can persuade users to use your platform and not the existing ones?

we are launching a simple and secure platform for convenient use by freelancers,
people themselves will decide whether to use it or not, but we will take into account
their wishes and develop in all directions.

In short, you will provide a service, and people could later decide if the project is good or not once they have the feel of the platform. They keyword here is "once", what shall be ones reference to buy your initial MN or coins if they have yet to feel the platform?

My impression here - once they sold all their 10MNs, which is about 7.5 btc, their progress updates will slow down. Most of these mn-related projects have the ultimate aim of selling their coins, listing in exchanges and then slowly, their value decline.

Good luck to all MN buyers! Keep in mind about the general trend of MN projects before you buy one. Very few can sustain their market. Just sayin'...
Kirand

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:30:34 PM

What is interesting in the project?

Let me second it. What's so special about your project that can persuade users to use your platform and not the existing ones?

we are launching a simple and secure platform for convenient use by freelancers,
people themselves will decide whether to use it or not, but we will take into account
their wishes and develop in all directions.

In short, you will provide a service, and people could later decide if the project is good or not once they have the feel of the platform. They keyword here is "once", what shall be ones reference to buy your initial MN or coins if they have yet to feel the platform?

My impression here - once they sold all their 10MNs, which is about 7.5 btc, their progress updates will slow down. Most of these mn-related projects have the ultimate aim of selling their coins, listing in exchanges and then slowly, their value decline.

Good luck to all MN buyers! Keep in mind about the general trend of MN projects before you buy one. Very few can sustain their market. Just sayin'...
Everyone understands this, but everyone decides for himself whether he should buy tokens, as an experiment is possible, but I personally keep track of everything and draw conclusions
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:36:48 PM

I also think it's a good idea to link freelance to blockchain.
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:36:57 PM

let's hope that the developers will be able to launch this project to work with freelancers, then it will be the first and very popular
Good advertising and a ready-made project for freelancing should enjoy their popularity among these people, but no one really knows how it will be
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:41:48 PM

There will simply be a level of security and transaction speed at a good level, why not, something new will be for people
rosariodwsn

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:45:06 PM

Competition is high in all areas. You just need to be a professional and constantly evolve. And then no competition is terrible, on the contrary, moving forward.
blazgalo

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:46:03 PM

There will simply be a level of security and transaction speed at a good level, why not, something new will be for people
Does other freelance exchanges have a low transaction rate? I work, for many - money always comes without delay.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:59:57 PM

The presentation of the project itself is pretty good !!! What are you planning to do in the next stage !?

Dezlife

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:48:41 PM

Blockchain technology is perfect for projects of this kind, the speed of transactions is very important in this case.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: