Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:36:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX  (Read 3663 times)
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:00:50 PM

Totally agree with you! Now the work of a freelancer is very common, many prefer this kind of activity. Therefore, it is very important for today...
Today, many people work as freelancers. Among my friends there are a lot of those who thus earn their living. I hope that the platform from project PACT will become a place where millions of people will communicate and work!
I have many friends who are freelancers in various fields. Great idea to integrate them in one service. Wink

this industry (freelance) is becoming very popular today. the present youth does not want to work and listen to the charges from the head. young people are striving for another better life. this is that they creates for herself. I see, that this project will help young successful people achieve truly, what they are striving for.
BrieMiller

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:40:11 PM

What currency will be used inside the platform? Will the exchanger be built into the platform?
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:21:14 PM

I have a question for the team about the timing:
When is the alpha version of the platform expected to launch?
When will the beta version appear?
When will predrelization testing begin?
This information is usually found in the project roadmap.

To date, the project's road map does not indicate the timing, but I think that soon this deficiency will be corrected.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Kirand

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:40:58 PM

Totally agree with you! Now the work of a freelancer is very common, many prefer this kind of activity. Therefore, it is very important for today...
Today, many people work as freelancers. Among my friends there are a lot of those who thus earn their living. I hope that the platform from project PACT will become a place where millions of people will communicate and work!
I have many friends who are freelancers in various fields. Great idea to integrate them in one service. Wink

this industry (freelance) is becoming very popular today. the present youth does not want to work and listen to the charges from the head. young people are striving for another better life. this is that they creates for herself. I see, that this project will help young successful people achieve truly, what they are striving for.
This project will help newcomers on the Internet to find work for themselves in the field of freelancing, because in fact it has now become fashionable, so let's say trend
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:46:37 PM

This project will help newcomers on the Internet to find work for themselves in the field of freelancing, because in fact it has now become fashionable, so let's say trend
Such projects help a lot in work and earning money !!! Those who grasp on the fly, they have long understood how to make good money!

Sevreki

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:49:05 PM

I have a question for the team about the timing:
When is the alpha version of the platform expected to launch?
When will the beta version appear?
When will predrelization testing begin?
This information is usually found in the project roadmap.

To date, the project's road map does not indicate the timing, but I think that soon this deficiency will be corrected.

I think in a couple of years they will make a full-fledged platform for freelancers, this is not done quickly, because you need an approach with the mind
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:54:45 PM

Such projects help a lot in work and earning money !!! Those who grasp on the fly, they have long understood how to make good money!
They help those people who, for example, on maternity leave, or are just used to doing everything at home, there are a lot of them now and they are getting bigger every day.
Tamandrac

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:01:58 PM

To make here a referral link, when there will be an official launch, then the popularity will increase at times when they will bring their friends to the account for rebates
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1192

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:07:21 PM

I was interested in the fact that project PACT is a decentralized platform for freelancers and project owners. Honestly, this is the first project that I met in this direction. I want to learn more.
I have seen a lot of similar projects in this direction, but many of them have not been able to realize themselves. Let's hope this project exceeds my expectations.

Now there are a lot of projects that simply do not live on the market for a long time, there is competition and a lack of development finance, but I think there should not be such a thing

Development finance means what if you could rephrase? It is no different to the real world where most of the startups just fail.
The market is fully interconnected, both cryptocurrency and regular, everywhere there is competition and unsuccessful projects and their development.
Not sure about this as there is still massive defragmentation, which makes a good case for cryptos, but to become pervasive a lot of things need to happen first.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
██  ███████████████████████
█ █ ██  ██████▄▄▄▄█████▄████
██  ██████████████████░████████████
██ ████▌▐████████░████████▌▐▄
██      ██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀█████░██▄
██▀
▄▄▄▀▀▄███████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀██
██ ██████████████████████▌
▐█████▄
████████░███████░████████
██  ██  ████████████▌░▀▀▀▀▀░▐███████▀
▀██████░███████░██████▀
██     ██     █████████████░▀▀▄▄███
▀██▌
▐███████▌▐██▀████
██  █████████████▀▀███████
██    ████████████

MΞTAWIN  SPORTS 
WEB3 SPORTS BETTING

█████████████████████████████████████████████████    █████████████████████    ██

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████▀▀████
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

. PLAY NOW .
webskompplun

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:11:37 PM

I was interested in the fact that project PACT is a decentralized platform for freelancers and project owners. Honestly, this is the first project that I met in this direction. I want to learn more.
I have seen a lot of similar projects in this direction, but many of them have not been able to realize themselves. Let's hope this project exceeds my expectations.

Now there are a lot of projects that simply do not live on the market for a long time, there is competition and a lack of development finance, but I think there should not be such a thing

Development finance means what if you could rephrase? It is no different to the real world where most of the startups just fail.
The market is fully interconnected, both cryptocurrency and regular, everywhere there is competition and unsuccessful projects and their development.
Not sure about this as there is still massive defragmentation, which makes a good case for cryptos, but to become pervasive a lot of things need to happen first.
This is an innovative technology that will develop very quickly. I am sure that very soon we will see a widespread introduction.
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:11:47 PM

Of course, you are right, now generally, in order to take a place in the market, you first need to gain the trust of users, and then you can add new functions
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:18:17 PM

This is an innovative technology that will develop very quickly. I am sure that very soon we will see a widespread introduction.
I just haven’t, for example, seen the freelancing exchange on the blockchain system, it’s cool on the one hand, and on the other you need to work your platform very well
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:19:38 PM

They help those people who, for example, on maternity leave, or are just used to doing everything at home, there are a lot of them now and they are getting bigger every day.
such a project will always be in demand, especially when the population of the earth is constantly increasing,and even a person who works in the production or office will be able to find an additional income in his spare time will increase the popularity of this project
CiNik

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:24:40 PM

Did anyone use this exchanger or is it still at the development stage? I want to know
Hey bro! This exchanger is very well known and very reliable. I use it for a long time. I am glad that team PACT chose Crypto-Bridge for listing their coins.
Thanks for the feedback, so I’ll try to trade there myself, my friends talked well about it, they trade there more than half a year
Phileste

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:40:11 PM

such a project will always be in demand, especially when the population of the earth is constantly increasing,and even a person who works in the production or office will be able to find an additional income in his spare time will increase the popularity of this project
Be a freelancer or be it anyone who has the desire can, because even after work you can perform small tasks and get income for it, these platforms have long been popular
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:42:33 PM

moreover, such a project must be, and it will be very good if the developers will be able to complete their project and they will not be prevented by low prices in the market and the passivity of investors at this time
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:48:00 PM

moreover, such a project must be, and it will be very good if the developers will be able to complete their project and they will not be prevented by low prices in the market and the passivity of investors at this time
At the moment, the market is growing and this is noticeable, you need to have your finances alongside investors and develop for them gradually, but on the other hand, money is also needed from other parties
django814

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:10:48 PM

Project PACT looks quite interesting. This is something new. At least I have not met projects that worked in this direction.
I do not see anything new, but it is safe to say that the chances of success with PACT are quite high, most importantly, make a very powerful marketing plan.

Marketing plan, advertising strategy. To attract more investors is all a lot of work. Let's hope that the team has enough strength !!!
This is a very important component! Without it, does not become recognizable and promising. But this is not only strength but also material investment. And not small (((.
dapp1

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:13:31 PM

Project PACT looks quite interesting. This is something new. At least I have not met projects that worked in this direction.
I do not see anything new, but it is safe to say that the chances of success with PACT are quite high, most importantly, make a very powerful marketing plan.

Marketing plan, advertising strategy. To attract more investors is all a lot of work. Let's hope that the team has enough strength !!!
This is a very important composer! Without it, does not become recognizable and promising. But this is not only strength but also material investment. And not small (((.
there is a lot of money here all you need and of course the right approach to the audience, because you need to do so in order to lure her in the future, thereby increasing the popularity
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:22:44 PM

I would like to see the team !!! But nowhere found information. Give me a link!
I join the request. I would like to see information about who are the developers of the PACT project.
Often, developers want to remain anonymous. This happens in many projects. I do not see anything suspicious in this...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: