Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:01:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX  (Read 3655 times)
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:38:14 PM

I would like to see the team !!! But nowhere found information. Give me a link!
I join the request. I would like to see information about who are the developers of the PACT project.
Often, developers want to remain anonymous. This happens in many projects. I do not see anything suspicious in this...
Investors are frightened by the fact that they give their money without knowing who. Yes, many projects are developed without revealing who their owner is. Perhaps this requires the very specifics of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:02:19 PM

I join the request. I would like to see information about who are the developers of the PACT project.
Often, developers want to remain anonymous. This happens in many projects. I do not see anything suspicious in this...
Investors are frightened by the fact that they give their money without knowing who. Yes, many projects are developed without revealing who their owner is. Perhaps this requires the very specifics of the project.

I also believe, that this is a very wrong decision - to hide its identity from investors. at the very least, it causes some distrust of the project and suspicion.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
qalyyk

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:13:00 PM

There is some truth in your words, but perhaps secrecy is necessary, because complete anonymity and the blockchain was created.
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:19:49 PM

A very promising project, PACT offers us new solutions to old problems.
Zahiemerna

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:45:11 PM

Definitely, the idea of a freelancer is becoming more popular.
I think that in the near future the number of people who earn freelancing will be more and more. Today among my friends there are a lot of guys who earn their living by freelancing.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:54:57 AM

Did anyone use this exchanger or is it still at the development stage? I want to know
Hey bro! This exchanger is very well known and very reliable. I use it for a long time. I am glad that team PACT chose Crypto-Bridge for listing their coins.
Crypto-Bridge great exchange. I'm surprised you haven't heard of him. It's a pretty old and famous exchange. In addition, relatively reliable - it's DEX.
Zahmere

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:25:39 AM

maybe it depends on the market situation?
I remember many projects that changed dates due to a down trend in 2018.
The undoubtedly prolonged correction in the crypto market, which has lasted for more than a year, could not but have a negative impact on the development of most crypto projects.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:54:11 AM

"The project is designed to solve existing problems of freelancing services and bring freelancing to a new level of development." Tell me what the main problems will help to solve the project and how?
I remember those times when I was a freelancer and was looking for a job. I will say that many problems find a decent customer and guaranteed to get paid for their work. Maybe they mean it?
I think that the problems of receiving (or more often not receiving) payment by contractors from customers is one of those problems that solves the use of the platform from project PACT.
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:14:59 AM

I know a lot of such projects.
they failed because they could not gather a community of customers and performers.
And more often failures happen because no one does anything, but simply enjoy life spending money collected from investors.
django814

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:50:45 AM

I suppose I think it's better when the team is open to the community. Then trust more. But this is my opinion and I can be wrong.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:54:16 AM

Today, many people work as freelancers. Among my friends there are a lot of those who thus earn their living. I hope that the platform from project PACT will become a place where millions of people will communicate and work!
I understand that the PACT coin will be the inner coin of the platform? If the platform is able to become popular, the coin will be very popular.
adidasler444

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:17:14 AM

"The results of an independent organization survey (EFIP) are astounding, since 77% of respondents have become elected freelancers." These are the results of the survey for what year? And in which country were the respondents interviewed?
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:29:22 AM

"The results of an independent organization survey (EFIP) are astounding, since 77% of respondents have become elected freelancers." These are the results of the survey for what year? And in which country were the respondents interviewed?
Yes, it is not clear by what criteria was the survey and in general you can look at it? I think that a link to this survey should be.
IarLeonid729

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:30:28 AM

It would be good if the testers were offered a payment for the work, in the project tokens.
Payment is usually made in project tokens. Since the payment is taken from the developer fund. This is good since in this case all parties to the testing are interested in maximum efficiency for the future success of the project.
Sevreki

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:16:33 AM

It would be good if the testers were offered a payment for the work, in the project tokens.
Payment is usually made in project tokens. Since the payment is taken from the developer fund. This is good since in this case all parties to the testing are interested in maximum efficiency for the future success of the project.
Well, at the expense of tokens, you can argue, because you can usually get them for bounty or for a purchase, and for testing you need individuals who understand the code well and then you can pay them
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:16:36 AM

I think that if the team announced a reward for participating in the beta testing of the platform, there would be a huge number of applicants.
I do not see anything surprising ... the PACT project is promising and interesting. PACT coin, respectively, is also promising. Why not take part in testing and not receive rewards in the form of promising coins? I think that many would like to participate.
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:24:15 AM

Perhaps the figures, namely 77% slightly inaccurate, but it does not change the essence of the issue.
Tamandrac

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:28:51 AM

I think that if the team announced a reward for participating in the beta testing of the platform, there would be a huge number of applicants.
I do not see anything surprising ... the PACT project is promising and interesting. PACT coin, respectively, is also promising. Why not take part in testing and not receive rewards in the form of promising coins? I think that many would like to participate.
Is there any information that they will pay tokens for the beta test of their platform?
NeZoX

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:39:38 AM

Is there any information that they will pay tokens for the beta test of their platform?
On this issue, there is no information, you need to wait for the beta version, and then talk about it.

siopakalb

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:03:38 AM

The number of freelance professionals has almost doubled over the past 10 years and has already exceeded 115 million people. This suggests that you have chosen the right direction. Good luck in the development of the project!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: